Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,709 members, 7,889,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child (1148 Views)

Missing Fiance Star Michael Ilesanmi Is Seen Being Abused By Wife Angela Deem / See What My Daughter Discovered In Her Step Mum's Phone Last Night / My Step Mum (note: long ass post, please read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by crackland: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2020
1. How did you arrive at the conclusion that it is a polygamous family?

2. How can a married daughter whose husband is alive have rights as much as the legal wife of her father in his house?

3. Your solution is that she should fight and invite the whole neighborhood to a house she moved back into because her husband lost his job.
Do you have alternative accommodation for her?

4. The stepmother is a devil's incarnate as far as I can sense...but what do you say about a grown-up lady complaining about not being fed by her step-mum?

5 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2020
I'm stunned about how quickly a reply thread was created grin

I don't think fire should be fought with fire though even if this is indeed a difficult situation

2 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by andyanders: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2020
rockstarB:
It's sad what your step mum did to your baby, and clearly you dont even know what to do, reason why you brought it to NL.
I can tell you that the woman has been wicked to you and your siblings because your daddy is a foolish polygamous man(sorry I insulted your daddy). Doesnt matter whether he lost your mum and remarried or out rightly married two women,
You people(yourself and siblings) have been too quite to fault.
Polygamy gives you voice, where is yours? That she abused you as a child and has now abused your baby? I am from a polygamous family and I can tell you that this kind of set up isn't for the voiceless, if your daddy has decided to be mute pls go and look for your voice!
Cant imagine any wife doing trash to me, my mum doesnt take nonsense neither does she dish out one, dad sef will not allow a wife trample...
Exactly on point. This is the right time to fight back take the child and report to the police. Human right will take up the case.
Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2020
crackland:

2. How can a married daughter whose husband is alive have rights as much as the legal wife of her father in his house?

3. Your solution is that she should fight and invite the whole neighborhood to a house she moved back into because her husband lost his job.

4. The stepmother is a devil's incarnate as far as I can sense...but what do you say about a grown-up lady complaining about not being fed by her step-mum?

1) I wonder what step mum means tho, except her mum is a baby mama and this woman is the only wife? So yes it is a polygamous family.

2) is there a law in Nigeria that stops women from going back to their fathers house due to one negative reason or the other? Are you the type of person that would rather let his or her sister die in an abusive marriage because she doesnt have the right to her fathers house as much as any legal wife The dad has clearly not complained because he understands.

3) she should rather die in silent because nature has decided to be unfair to her and her husband abi? She poured hot water on an innocent little girl, who knows what she will do tomorrow? You clearly dont know the dynamics of a polygamous family. Even if it is not, she needs to speak up for her child. I do not have an alternative accommodation for her but silent isn't the best answer.

4) clearly she is a devil because a man(tiarababy) dad has been taking her excesses.

3 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2020
fieryy:
I'm stunned about how quickly a reply thread was created grin

I don't think fire should be fought with fire though even if this is indeed a difficult situation
Sometimes fire is what you need to fight fire. This is more about the woman than her baby. The reason she could do like that to her baby is because she kind of knows that she will get away with it. She has been bad to tiara as a child and nothing happened, so she feels she can do same to her daughter and still get away with it. It's either she voice out now or forever remain silent and go and meet her husband.
Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by crackland: 11:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
rockstarB:

1) I wonder what step mum means tho, except her mum is a baby mama and this woman is the only wife? So yes it is a polygamous family.

2) is there a law in Nigeria that stops women from going back to their fathers house due to one negative reason or the other? Are you the type of person that would rather let his or her sister die in an abusive marriage because she doesnt have the right to her fathers house as much as any legal wife The dad has clearly not complained because he understands.

3) she should rather die in silent because nature has decided to be unfair to her and her husband abi? She poured hot water on an innocent little girl, who knows what she will do tomorrow? You clearly dont know the dynamics of a polygamous family. Even if it is not, she needs to speak up for her child. I do not have an alternative accommodation for her but silent isn't the best answer.

4) clearly she is a devil because a man(tiarababy) dad has been taking her excesses.
1. The speed with which you reach your own conclusions is supersonic. Apparently, you can only have a step-mum if you come from a polygamous family...clap for yourself.

2. I can't help it that I have to deal with simpletons on this forum. I mean, at what point in question 2 is it implied that women can not go back to their father's houses?
I asked a simple question, how can a married daughter whose husband is alive have rights as much as the legal wife of her father in his house?
If e too hard for you to answer, just say e too hard.

3. No one said she should die in silence. I asked that after she has fought her step-mum and invited the neighborhood, do you have alternative accommodation for her when she is thrown out?

4. My questions are too hard for you obviously, I'm sure you were having a headache trying to come up with answers that won't make you look silly, hence the ramblings.
I asked, what do you say about a grown-up lady complaining about not being fed by her step-mum?

4 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
crackland:

1. The speed with which you reach your own conclusions is supersonic. Apparently, you can only have a step-mum if you come from a polygamous family...clap for yourself.

2. I can't help it that I have to deal with simpletons on this forum. I mean, at what point in question 2 is it implied that women can not go back to their father's houses?
I asked a simple question, how can a married daughter whose husband is alive have rights as much as the legal wife of her father in his house?
If e too hard for you to answer, just say e too hard.

3. No one said she should die in silence. I asked that after she has fought her step-mum and invited the neighborhood, do you have alternative accommodation for her when she is thrown out?

4. My questions are too hard for you obviously, I'm sure you were having a headache trying to come up with answers that won't make you look silly, hence the ramblings.
I asked, what do you say about a grown-up lady complaining about not being fed by her step-mum?
Oga stop using foul words. You can drive out your points without using demeaning words, it doesnt make you sound any wiser. we arent kids here

8 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by crackland: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2020
rockstarB:

Oga stop using foul words. You can drive out your points without using demeaning words, it doesnt make you sound any wiser. we arent kids here
So you can't answer any of the questions?

Obviously

2 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 13, 2020
crackland:

So you can't answer any of the questions?

Obviously
I will

Asking about whether she has the same right as much as her step mum; is it because she is married? If she wasnt then who has more right? cheesy where I come from women have as much right to their father's house, married or not ESPECIALLY in a case such as her own.

I clearly said I do not have an accommodation for her, but she shouldn't remain in silence because of that.

Complaining that step mum doesn't feed her; she has been feeding herself and has not died, she will continue to do that too.

4 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by crackland: 12:49am On Apr 14, 2020
rockstarB:

I will

1. Asking about whether she has the same right as much as her step mum; is it because she is married? If she wasnt then who has more right? cheesy where I come from women have as much right to their father's house, married or not ESPECIALLY in a case such as her own.

2. I clearly said I do not have an accommodation for her, but she shouldn't remain in silence because of that.

3. Complaining that step mum doesn't feed her; she has been feeding herself and has not died, she will continue to do that too.
1. You sha don't know how to keep walking on a straight line. First you were asking if I would let my sister die in an abusive home, now you're talking about what happens in your father's house - both of which have nothing to do with the context of the topic. grin
Between a man's wife and his daughter, who has more rights in his house? Na this simple question you just dey play Tom & Jerry with since.

2. Yes, and the only way to speak up and not remain silent is to fight and invite the neighborhood to witness it. You're a genius.

3. I don't even think you understand what you wrote here.

3 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Blackpearlous(f): 5:44am On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:

I wonder how a married child will have right more than the married wife.

The advice don't bring honor at all.

Just make money and leave the house. She will respect you later maintain maturity.

3 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Richy4(m): 5:47am On Apr 14, 2020
I don't really know what or who gave u the temerity to insult his dad. Maybe u should revisit Google and find out the meaning of polygamy. I have never heard where a widower that decided to remarry was branded a polygamist.

The fact that the father still gave her daughter shelter when she needed it to me is still a plus. There are places around the world where the daughter has to pay rent even though she was living in her dad's house. Would you then crucify such parent?

The fact that the step mother still see a dead woman as a competitor or see the step children as a product of her husband's first love. Therefore was envious, How was that the man's fault..

I know that no reasonable person would like their parent being insulted. I believe u are reasonable. So stop insulting elders because u feel u have the platform to do so.
Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Blackpearlous(f): 5:50am On Apr 14, 2020
rockstarB:

She can rake, but she has no prove. See I have heard stories while growing up just to hear a different version now. People always misunderstand each other in situations like this.

Funny enough the lil girl might be saying how she saw it, what if the step mother was trying to prevent the water poring on the baby and the lil girl saw it Luke she poured it.

She should focus her energy on maintaining her lane and leaving the house. God will take care of her.

What kind of nonsense is that, there are ways you can fight, that you won't lift a finger.

She can come to her fathers house but there are limits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 14, 2020
Any woman that leaves husband house back to fathers house should expect shlts even from her own mother and father.

It’s always like that. Humans are weird. Them go happy chop rice for your wedding. But make the marriage go sour, you’ll start hearing stories of how your have not always been a good lady grin

This is the time for the said lady to prove she’s productive and serve a living God. She go dey alright.
Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by veave(f): 7:29am On Apr 14, 2020
You guys leave the girl alone. The way forward now is to get a roof over their heads. Even if it's garri they're soaking no one would insult them.

1 Like

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2020
If a daughter doesn't have as much right as her mother or stepmom, please, why do men pay for child support after divorce or separation?

Why are children of a broken marriage/relationship free to visit their father's house?

Why will the judge reprimand any man that refuses to pay for child support?

If you believe a girl child has no right to her father's house, then you have poor reasoning worse than that of a caveman.

1 Like

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by rain21(f): 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
Nooil:
If a daughter doesn't have as much right as her mother or stepmom, please, why do men pay for child support after divorce or separation?

Why are children of a broken marriage/relationship free to visit their father's house?

Why will the judge reprimand any man that refuses to pay for child support?

If you believe a girl child has no right to her father's house, then you have poor reasoning worse than that of a caveman.

Such nonsense!!!
I wonder which rulebook says that a married woman has no right to live in her father's own house..., it's not even a permanent arrangement.. mtchew

It's very much likely that the dad is the sole provider and yet the wicked woman would cook and won't feed her and the brother.she decided to cook personally for themselves and she's still not happy to the extent of pouring hot water on a 10 months old baby! embarassed

Atleast the devil has a heart, this one is a heartless devil! undecided
Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by crackland: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2020
Blackpearlous:

I wonder how a married child will have right more than the married wife.

The advice don't bring honor at all.

Just make money and leave the house. She will respect you later maintain maturity.
Lmao.. When it comes to living as bums, Nigerians are among the topmost in the world...which is why a grown-up woman can go back to her father's house to start dragging wrapper with her father's wife.

You're not contributing to the house, they housed you as a favour during your downtime, yet for some reason you feel you're some kind of special visitor.
She's not even embarrassed.

A lot of Nigerians know how to squat with other people anyway, that's why most do not see the abnormality of it anymore.
It's not a bad thing though as people can go through hard times, but they should learn to know their boundaries.

Both the witch burning babies and the entitled princess are cut from the same cloth.

3 Likes

Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by crackland: 9:28am On Apr 14, 2020
Blackpearlous:

She should focus her energy on maintaining her lane and leaving the house. God will take care of her.

What kind of nonsense is that, there are ways you can fight, that you won't lift a finger.

She can come to her fathers house but there are limits
Your ability to comprehend is spectacular. cool
Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 14, 2020
rain21:

Such nonsense!!!
I wonder which rulebook says that a married woman has no right to live in her father's own house..., it's not even a permanent arrangement.. mtchew

It's very much likely that the dad is the sole provider and yet the wicked woman would cook and won't feed her and the brother.she decided to cook personally for themselves and she's still not happy to the extent of pouring hot water on a 10 months old baby! embarassed

Atleast the devil has a heart, this one is a heartless devil! undecided

Like I personally don't think people who exhibit such wickedness are mentally stable. They are psychopaths.
Re: Tiarababy; Why Your Step Mum Abused Your Child by Blackpearlous(f): 12:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
crackland:

Your ability to comprehend is spectacular. cool

Thank you crackland.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Financial Benefits Of Being Married In Nigeria? / My Beautiful Family Pictures / He Took Me For A Fool!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.