Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,970 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (737 Views)

"Am An Ass Booster" - Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her Backside As She Claims / Pasuma Celebrates 50th Birthday,Set To Reveal 10 Things You Don't Know About Him / Timaya: "I Don't Know Shatta Wale, Is He A Shoemaker Or A Plumber" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by PureGoldh(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
Re: . by PureGoldh(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2020
Pure original honey
Re: . by PureGoldh(m): 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2020
Available for you
Re: . by temptnow: 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
PureGoldh:
Pure original honey
if you want to sale honey just sale your Honey, but don't scam people with sexual enhancement claims.

Sugary things can never , I used the word NEVER enhance sex. Stop this scam NOW!!

Re: . by PureGoldh(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
temptnow:
if you want to sale honey just sale your Honey, but don't scam people with sexual enhancement claims.

Sugary things can never , I used the word NEVER enhance sex. Stop this scam NOW!!

Wanted to snub this comment but on a second thought...I will ask you this :

1.You gat proofs to back up your statement?

2.Do you actually know the difference between Natural sugar and artificial sugar?

3. What Type of sugar does "Honey" have?

4.whats the Meaning Of Scam and how does it exist in this thread?

Think before you talk MR......Everything is not for "likes and shares"

with all due respect...when you are done answering those questions above.....Do me a favor, whenever you see my comment anywhere here on Nairaland... kindly jump and pass it.

I don't want to have any issue with anybody here.... Respect is reciprocal

1 Like

Re: . by Jidezz: 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
PureGoldh:

2.Do you actually know the difference between Natural sugar and artificial sugar?

with all due respect...when you are done answering those questions above.....Do me a favor, whenever you see my comment anywhere here on Nairaland... kindly jump and pass it.

Don't mind the dude.....just do ur thing.

For him mind now he thinks he is smart.....Person go just wake up from sleep...pick his fone...jump in on Nairaland and start tarnishing people's image just for no reason.

Educated People that will like to check out the recipe you talked about will surely contact you..

I just checked out that recipe on net and it seems to be on numerous websites and it's certified by medical practitioners...So keep up the good work.

I wonder why he wants to spoil your business...well,that's Nigerians for you..

Will contact you on WhatsApp so that we can talk more on how I can get the honey here in Abuja after the lockdown saga
Re: . by temptnow: 6:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
PureGoldh:

Sale your honey and stop trying to scam Nigerians with sex enhancer claims. I have zero tolerance for scammers
Re: . by temptnow: 6:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
Jidezz:

Don't mind the dude.....just do ur thing.

For him mind now he thinks he is smart.....Person go just wake up from sleep...pick his fone...jump in on Nairaland and start tarnishing people's image just for no reason.

Educated People that will like to check out the recipe you talked about will surely contact you..

I just checked out that recipe on net and it seems to be on numerous websites and it's certified by medical practitioners...So keep up the good work.

I wonder why he wants to spoil your business...well,that's Nigerians for you..

Will contact you on WhatsApp so that we can talk more on how I can get the honey here in Abuja after the lockdown saga

Nigerians beware, same person different accounts

(1) (Reply)

Inside Chelsea Owner’s £66m Private Jet (photos) / Just In Bobrisky Made Tonto Dikeh Her Chief Bride Maid On Her Wedding Day. / Mc Galaxy And Girlfriend Talk Totoo And Gbolaa Live! SEE What Happens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.