Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:32 AM

Just In Bobrisky Made Tonto Dikeh Her Chief Bride Maid On Her Wedding Day. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just In Bobrisky Made Tonto Dikeh Her Chief Bride Maid On Her Wedding Day. (755 Views)

The Money Bobrisky Made From Dad's Burial / “best Decision I Ever Made” – Tonto Dikeh Declares As She Returns To School / Kensteve Anuka: Why I Featured Bobrisky In 'Bobrisky In Love' – Director, Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just In Bobrisky Made Tonto Dikeh Her Chief Bride Maid On Her Wedding Day. by Igossip: 1:37am On Jun 01, 2020
Popular cross dresser Idris Okuneye widely known as Bobrisky, has keep her fans talking as she made Nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh her chief bride on her wedding day.

This happened after the 28 years old fashionista Bob disclose that her grandma was joking with her to bring her.............

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/bobrisky-keep-fans-talking-as-she-made-tonto-dikeh-her-chief-bride-maid-on-her-wedding-day/

(1) (Reply)

My Father Lived To Train His Children Including 5 Lawyers - Kenneth Okonkwo / Check Out These Trending Ankara Styles / Bbnaija! Erica's Mum Reacts Furious At Laycon Over Daughter's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.