Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,883 members, 7,899,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

My Father Lived To Train His Children Including 5 Lawyers - Kenneth Okonkwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Father Lived To Train His Children Including 5 Lawyers - Kenneth Okonkwo (697 Views)

RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) / Kenneth Okonkwo Replies Reno Omokiri Who Said He 'acts Loyal Without Being Loyal / Kenneth Okonkwo And Son In Matching Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father Lived To Train His Children Including 5 Lawyers - Kenneth Okonkwo by AmeboBook: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
It's Father's Day 2020 and a lot of people have taken to Instagram to honour the men who have contributed in their life story and even beyond. Kenneth Okonkwo hit Instagram with an epic throwback of his parents. The Nollywood legend also disclosed that his dad lived long enough to train his children including five lawyers.

The "Living in Bondage" superstar also called on father's to ensure they carry the family along and to provide for them.

Peep the photos below.

"Fathers should carry the family along in all things. God said that any Father who does not provide for his family is worse than an infidel. Happy Fathers Day to all the caring Fathers and God bless".

"Fathers mean Faithful, Available, Trustworthy, Honourable, Ever Loving, Righteous and Supportive. I found all these lofty attributes in my Late Father, Ozioko Francis Okonkwo. This is the man whom God used to make me who I am. He was an only son but left 9 hefty sons behind. His own Father died when he was a baby and did not have the opportunity to train him at all but he lived to train his children including 5 lawyers. He rose to become the richest and the highest title holder in my town during his time. Musicians like Oliver De Coque sang with his name. I am privileged to be called the Son of Ozioko Francis Okonkwo, the Asogwa of Echara, Ochinanwata of Nsukka. I remember him everyday but most especially today, the Father’s Day. Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers and God bless. Happy Sunday to you with much love."

"My Father, Ozioko Francis Okonkwo, wouldn’t have made considerable success as a young man without my beautiful Mother, Chief Mrs Beatrice Okonkwo, beside him. Indeed, beside every successful man is a good woman. As we celebrate the Fathers Day, I thank all our Mothers for their support to our Fathers. We love you".

"Happy Fathers Day to all Fathers in the House. Help our wives and Mothers to raise our children in love".

Use the link for the full post.

https://www.amebobook.com/my-father-lived-to-train-his-children-including-5-lawyers-kenneth-okonkwo-discloses-as-he-celebrates-fathers-day/

Source: Amebo Book

Re: My Father Lived To Train His Children Including 5 Lawyers - Kenneth Okonkwo by godkiller(m): 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Andy! If you know you know cool

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Erica Stood No Chance If Nengi Wanted Kiddwaya - Lucy / #bbnaija:'if They Disqualify You I Will Not Forgive You' -dorathy Tells Ozo / Helen Paul Reportedly Studying To Become A Professor In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.