Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,852 members, 7,889,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. (262 Views)

How To Read Old Deleted Messages On Your Partners Whatsapp / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / Top 5 Most Popular Nairaland Members (my opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Anwons(m): 8:02am On Apr 14, 2020
Over the years, nairaland members has obviously been committed in the partnering with nairaland platform and their(members) overwhelming contributions can not be overemphasized thereby making this platform what it is today.

Not necessary to mention the attributes and benefits nairaland members have been rendering to the owner of this great platform.

Considering the negative effects of Covid-19 on people around the world, particularly Nigeria, I would like to suggest that nairaland, as a business entity, should also give back to its partners(members). I wouldn't want to suggest parameters to be used to achieve this, nevertheless, some factors like durations a member has been active should be one of the considerations.

Your palliative may not get to every member, but it'll definitely go a long way to alleviate the challenges many are going through. Remember, nothing is too small at a time like this.

Time to show some Love! I rest my case.
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Froshloaded: 8:04am On Apr 14, 2020
If seun give something I go thin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Lizzy247: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Be like say that guy dey stingy small.
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Anwons(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Froshloaded:
If seun give something I go thin grin grin

Don't be too hasty, you never can tell.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Damilare65(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
Omo ase. O n duro dey give away..

Lol
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by MrSly(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2020
The Islamic fanatic has nothing to offer.
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by MrSly(m): 8:07am On Apr 14, 2020
Anwons:

Don't be too hasty, you never can tell.
You truly need the thing.
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Anwons(m): 8:09am On Apr 14, 2020
MrSly:

You truly need the thing.

Who no want better thing?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Gwagone: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2020
Ènú gbè ooo
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 14, 2020
Not all Nigerians like attention. I know person wey dey send into random account via paga. He could be using the same method. Never be quick to judge
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Anwons(m): 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
Gwagone:
Ènú gbè ooo

Meaning?
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Gwagone: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2020
Anwons:

Meaning?
Mouth dry for everybody as e be like this
Re: My Opinion, Seun; Time To Give Back To Your Partners. by Anwons(m): 11:27am On Apr 18, 2020
[quote author=Gwagone post=88446332]
Mouth dry for everybody as e be like this[/quote

Even Seun? No be everybody mouth dry for o

(1) (Reply)

Forced To Wear Nose Mask / UK Developed Coronavirus Vaccine At Oxford University To Be Trialled On People F / A Thread To Help The Needy In This Desperate Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.