Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,137 members, 7,949,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (47400 Views)

Samuel Ogundipe's Secret Conversation With Onyema (Audio) / Samuel Ogundipe Resigns From Premium Times Over El-Rufai, Dangote Stories / DSS To Arrest Samuel Ogundipe Who Leaked Monguno's Letter On Abba Kyari - SIGNAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
And what does he expect his lawyers to do when he's at fault.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by OdefaGirl(f): 1:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Alright.

Is I will pass you to my friends the same as gang-rape

Be honest.

From the first post to the second..... I will say it relates...
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by mentored: 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
The things that attract online traffic in Nigeria

1. Buhari

2. Prick and his counterpart

3. Covik 1-9

4. Fulani Herdsmen and the sibling Bokoharam.

5. side chick and adultery.

6. Give aways

add yours

No wonder the country is where she is

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Lari03r(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
A man typed:"I heard your mother...", and then added, "I might/will pass her to my friends."

First analysis of his statement shows conjecture with no threat of caring out any actual sexual act. The intention was to annoy the recipient of the message. But everyone has rushed to conclude that he alluded to rape.

A man says he will pass a woman he has never met before to his friends, and people began to castigate him as prone to gang rape.

The question is, do people have multiple sexual partners or orgies where one woman will be the subject of attention while several men take turns with her? Yes.

So, what caused the outcry? The tribal jibe added to the insult.

It may be of interest to note an exchange on Twitter, a state from the region in which the tribe that suffered ethnic background vilification was the subject of a thread on Twitter.

In this state, women complained about the mother's in law being the deciders of their sons marital choice. A woman from this tribe was said to have encountered a man from the state in question, and he told her that he enjoyed her making sounds or vocalizing her pleasure in her native tongue. He said this turns him on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrystabelKelsey/status/1249411693937078275

It was from this statement that several likes arose from the hilariousness of the tweet and idiosyncratic disposition of the reported character, entitled to his own choice of sexual experience.

So, one can safely conclude that the man in the eye of the storm read this story on Twitter, which has algorithms configured to send interesting and viral content to the attention of every user, as some sort of social engineering to keep its audience glued to the site.

I believe that was where the notion of sounds in a certain language was first mentioned, before it was transformed into an insult.

It is this tribal prejudice people are attacking and not the contents of his words, because if you read his words you will realize he started with: "I heard...".

I have stated this earlier and I believe with the background of the events preceding the altercation between the two fellows explained, one can begin to understand how this became premium entertainment and engagement for everyone interested in this unfortunate period of isolation.

From his words you cannot prove that he alluded to rape or forced sex. What he said may be regarded as derogatory but it can never be proven to mean rape.

Follow the words and intent.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by labi1977(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
adadike:
pls feel free to do so. The boy in question is free to insult my entire tribe and the mothers in my tribe but I have no right to chastise him. I did not insult the dead but he should always remind himself about death and that no one owns this life. We are living today but we will go one day. So why not show love and respect. Biko, what wrong have my tribe ever committed against him and his family?

my dear you are free to insult him and his entire tribe and generation but why on earth will you bring his dead brothers into such conversation it is so wrong so very wrong and horrible

don't you have any Dead yourself is it okay for people to start insulting them also pls leave his deceased out of it

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Caroworld: 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some overfed cows of Bashuar
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Buhari1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 14, 2020
Its obvious Some people lack common sense.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Godhead4(m): 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ardar:
I can't say he looks malnourished because of hunger cuz his family is wealthy but because of the amount of hate and bitterness in him.

The hate has eaten him up from the inside out, anyway like father like son

And can someone pls explain to me what this woman mean by this?

She meant whatever insult his son dished to the other person insulting him is fair
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BabaO2: 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
Elrufais are always acting like frustrated terrorists

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by adadike(f): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
labi1977:

my dear you are free to insult him and his entire tribe and generation but why on earth will you bring his dead brothers into such conversation it is so wrong so very wrong and horrible

don't you have any Dead yourself is it okay for people to start insulting them also pls leave his deceased out of it
I only want to remind him and myself that we live today, but we won't live forever.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Legendguru: 3:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
oh
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by jasman1: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
When you live with people whose god wants you dead, anything can happen. Who knows how many innocent women he has rapped and maybe killed as a result. May God help us
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by surgical: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2020
Nuzo1:
Why are people giving this disturbed young man so much airtime?

The self entitlement and importance of these guys from Fouta Djallon is out of this world.
like father like son
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BRASH: 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
Pls, what does it mean to pass someone's mum to friends? How do you interpret that?
StreetFight:
You Southerners go over all Social Media platforms abusing Hausa/Fulanis and calling them all sort of unprintable names, when one mad Northern he-goat replies you, you start crying. I hope you know that you cannot do anything to El-Rufai's son, the guy is a hopeless idiot just like you all that have been calling Northerners names that you cannot call your forefathers.

Where in his statements did he say he will rape somebody? Abi una no go school? Or you just thought of that in your empty skulls?

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Chibuokemlevi3: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
This is regrettable, pity your father na?
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DanHaske: 6:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
You are not making sense...

You are constructing a scenario which applies to you exclusively .

In the court of law and indeed in the mileu of rationality, you construct will situate with you while the connotation will be the basis of metteing the requisite punishment to you.

You should do well to save your gunpowder such that you can let the court into the workings and obtainabilities of debauchery and prostitution when the time comes.

A threat to gang-rape will elicit a serious punitive action in a sane society...
Same way the accuser constructed a scenario of rape which applied exclusively to him. Speaking grammar without making any point will not get you anywhere. I believe you are a lawyer, with my degree in mathematics, I will beat you in any court of law.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DanHaske: 6:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lari03r:
A man typed:"I heard your mother...", and then added, "I might/will pass her to my friends."

First analysis of his statement shows conjecture with no threat of caring out any actual sexual act. The intention was to annoy the recipient of the message. But everyone has rushed to conclude that he alluded to rape.

A man says he will pass a woman he has never met before to his friends, and people began to castigate him as prone to gang rape.

The question is, do people have multiple sexual partners or orgies where one woman will be the subject of attention while several men take turns with her? Yes.

So, what caused the outcry? The tribal jibe added to the insult.

It may be of interest to note an exchange on Twitter, a state from the region in which the tribe that suffered ethnic background vilification was the subject of a thread on Twitter.

In this state, women complained about the mother's in law being the deciders of their sons marital choice. A woman from this tribe was said to have encountered a man from the state in question, and he told her that he enjoyed her making sounds or vocalizing her pleasure in her native tongue. He said this turns him on.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrystabelKelsey/status/1249411693937078275

It was from this statement that several likes arose from the hilariousness of the tweet and idiosyncratic disposition of the reported character, entitled to his own choice of sexual experience.

So, one can safely conclude that the man in the eye of the storm read this story on Twitter, which has algorithms configured to send interesting and viral content to the attention of every user, as some sort of social engineering to keep its audience glued to the site.

I believe that was where the notion of sounds in a certain language was first mentioned, before it was transformed into an insult.

It is this tribal prejudice people are attacking and not the contents of his words, because if you read his words you will realize he started with: "I heard...".

I have stated this earlier and I believe with the background of the events preceding the altercation between the two fellows explained, one can begin to understand how this became premium entertainment and engagement for everyone interested in this unfortunate period of isolation.

From his words you cannot prove that he alluded to rape or forced sex. What he said may be regarded as derogatory but it can never be proven to mean rape.

Follow the words and intent.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2020
maestroferddi:
You are just trolling for sure.

Is the wrongdoing of assault and battery the same as culpable homicide or even manslaughter?

So if somebody calls you 'daddy's boy' (which can even be shown to be an accolade) you return fire by threatening to pass their mother to your friends?

My friend, we are not in the jungle.

"Daddy's boy" as used there was derogatory.

When you call someone a "Daddy's boy or Mummy's boy", you mean that they don't have a mind of their own, and depend on their parents for all initiatives.

It is very derogatory.

People don't waste time to attempt to bully celebrities, politicians and politicians' children. But when the abused fights back, you all start trying to make them feel totally guilty.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Blunt undecided you are now a rape apologist.

Very pathetic of you angry angry

No, my Queen.

I will never support rape.

However, the reason why I reacted to this topic was because of the journalist who substituted pass to for gang-rape

No journalist worth his salt makes such an ignorant decision.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by rigarmortis: 7:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanHaske:

Good. Did he threaten to have forceful sex?
cho cho cho cho, thats how words will be falling from your mouth like shite from the anus of someone who has dysentery.
Where in his statement did he threaten to forcefully have sex with the mother?
Stop raising your voice when you obviously sound foolish

your parents should ask for a refund for all the money they spent on school fees. you lack comprehension skills

1 Like

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by knowledgeable: 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Someone threatened to rape one of your mothers and impregnate her and a brave Yoruba boy exposed him and the panic mood set in for the manurish guy and he started screaming only for your senseless head to think of his tribe. I have warned yorubas to stop fighting for igbos as they are ingrates in nature.

It funny to me that you are married with a kid and still this senseless.

...but Igbos mostly in this thread are defending you Yorubas shekena. Didn't you read the Hausa guy saying..you Southerners attacking them?
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by GARBAUK: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
It was unfortunate nobody expect this to come from that boy. But I believe he will learn a lesson
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Superjazz: 8:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
StreetFight:
You Southerners go over all Social Media platforms abusing Hausa/Fulanis and calling them all sort of unprintable names, when one mad Northern he-goat replies you, you start crying. I hope you know that you cannot do anything to El-Rufai's son, the guy is a hopeless idiot just like you all that have been calling Northerners names that you cannot call your forefathers.

Where in his statements did he say he will rape somebody? Abi una no go school? Or you just thought of that in your empty skulls?
We all know your brain had been sacrificed to bigotry and foolishness and you northerners had been subjected to irredeemable plague and suffering but can you please act as if you have sense,if possible fake it?

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Superjazz: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanHaske:

so with this your explanation, you have proved that to pass a woman around means to gang rape her?
And you are the "enlightened" one here.
What does it mean then!!!

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by DabuIIIT: 8:40pm On Apr 14, 2020
Samuel ogundipe must haff shytt in his Sokoto now

grin grin
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Ikinternational: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Westtimeline:
Someone threatened to rape one of your mothers and impregnate her and a brave Yoruba boy exposed him and the panic mood set in for the manurish guy and he started screaming only for your senseless head to think of his tribe. I have warned yorubas to stop fighting for igbos as they are ingrates in nature.

It funny to me that you are married with a kid and still this senseless.

You're admonishing tribalism while exhibiting traits of a bigot. Absolute pure madness. Smh

Only On Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Ikinternational: 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

The guy is right.

Seems like you don't know how the law works. That sentence: "I will pass your mother to my friends" might appear straightforward to laymen like you, but to the law, it can mean many things.

Now, since it can mean anything, the onus is on the journalist to prove that it means "We will gang-rape your mother."

A seasoned journalist should know better than to use gang-rape in place of "pass around".

Even if any layman does not know that black can be white under the law, a journalist should know too well.

Guy who's fighting with you?
Simply nominate your mother or sister to be "passed around." Since we're playing dumb and a game of semantics.

After all, I only threatened to shoot you, never said I wanted to kill you. So why vex...smh

2 Likes

Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:11pm On Apr 14, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

No, my Queen.

I will never support rape.

However, the reason why I reacted to this topic was because of the journalist who substituted pass to for gang-rape

No journalist worth his salt makes such an ignorant decision. ,
In this context pass to can also be implied to mean gang rape.
That word can be interpreted in different ways
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by ibinaboonline: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
Don't you get it? The woman was threatening the journalist. Her tweet is drum beating.
Ardar:
I can't say he looks malnourished because of hunger cuz his family is wealthy but because of the amount of hate and bitterness in him.

The hate has eaten him up from the inside out, anyway like father like son

And can someone pls explain to me what this woman mean by this?
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by executive12: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Irresponsible mother of an irresponsible son.
Re: Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe by Frankcallys(m): 7:04am On Apr 15, 2020
This boy is very very stupid. You threatened someone's mom with rape and still have the guts to come out and show your stupidity on social media. Just wait, you will get what's coming to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Government Involvement In Arrest, Extradition Of Nnamdi Kanu / Sadiya Farouq: FG Will Use BVN To Identify Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians / Press Statement PDP: Uyo Rally Shows Buhari Has Lost All Political Footholds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.