Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,436 members, 7,968,168 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 07:39 PM

Drastic Change In Womanhood - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drastic Change In Womanhood (902 Views)

Lady Shares How She Got A Fiance, Using Drastic Approach / The Six Most Drastic Mistakes Made By Human / Four Things You Cannot Change In Your Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drastic Change In Womanhood by badguy3: 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2011
Hi Guys. I was just bothered about this and thought ii should write and get to hear you opinions/views
I remember when growing up as a kid (the days of our parents/grand parents as people would always say) it was the norm for guy then to get married to women as virgins. As a matter of fact, it was shame to give you daughter out and she is found not to be a virgin on the wedding night. Virginity was upheld.

Then comes civilization and women rights. And virginity was looked as a primitive, unnecessary and old fashioned thing. Virgins were looked down upon or those who have lost their virginity would say it make no difference. OK. No wahala. This is what civilization (from Oyibo country) has caused. Now girls were married as non-virgins and no problems what so ever.

But my concern is that even this condition has depreciated to something becoming unimaginable. Now it is becoming more and more difficult to find a girl who has not done abortion(s) to get married to. undecided

What is this world turning into because of "civilization" and "women rights"? angry And this is just one of the many problems we can see.

What do u guys think?
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2011
if na now u see the problem then we thank God
na who they give them belle no be me and you

i don't know why we blame women when what we need to do is change our perspective

civilisation has brought some good things but it has its side effects you know undecided undecided
some of us that are looking for virgins have either disvirgined or gotten one lady preg.
the civilisation has also affected how we see women, and how they see us

its a vice versa thing
the only solution is for us as men to be responsible for our actions, while the women should learn to respect themselves. period.
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by banom(m): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2011
@ Poster,

i do not mean to argue with you, but i suggest you correct the impression , Civilization is not the cause of the fact that women are now less interested in keeping their virginity or the depreciation of value and priority for virginity,

I think it is more a matter of morality than Civilization.
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by 190: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2011
Poster you are 100% right

what do you expect when everything on TV is sex sex sex sex

we pay bills everyday to watch nothing but violence and SEX

Nothing is complete without sex

We arent even talking of peer pressure here,magazine's, etc

everything now is all about Sex and civilization is 90% behind this~
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by kulfaith: 5:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
@ poster u are right

@190 u spoke well nice one.
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by MrsEve2(f): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2011
Uhmmm. Who are these women fucking? So stop being a dick and contribute to better the community rather than worrying about who lost their virginity, who had an abortion, and who never been married. Those are LESS IMPORTANT THINGS.
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by badguy3: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2011
MRS EVE i cannot worry less because i am affected directly. honestly i am not expecting to date and marry a virgin but those i have intended to date have been found to have committed abortion(s). I am worried by this development. Now i am just looking for a good girl who has not committed abortion (i am not even searching for a virgin) and i am finding it difficult.

@190 thanks. i know some how i was not talking out of the blues. it is the trend now.
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by 190: 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2011
Anytyme, Im out~
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2011
Men are having babies out of wedlock, screwing "Mary, Jane and Becky", taking the virginity of different girls as a means to brag, having babies and running faster than the baby is pushed out of the canal and yet you all complain and fail to see the correlation between the two? *kisses teeth!* Rubbish thread!
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
Nice one op. l just started a topic on the religion section titled 'Abortion in Nigeria' u can search for it on page 1 or 2 to what i asked on this same subject. its really crazy u know. lf i failed to find a virgin or decent lady, i'll rather remain single than to put myself in a s.h.it
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by 190: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
Seriously getting married 2 a virgin is the last thing on my mind

I aint no virgin so why should i wish 2 get married 2 one

we should lay our bread loaf and we lie on it,
undecided undecided
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by Madukaele(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2011
where is iice when u need her.
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by badguy3: 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2011
@MzD@rkSkin: Pls if you have nothing meaningful to say why not just go to another thread rather than pour out ur venom here. Pls take you bad mouth somewhere else.
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by 190: 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2011
bad-guy:

@MzD@rkSkin: Pls if you have nothing meaningful to say why not just go to another thread rather than pour out your venom here. Pls take you bad mouth somewhere else.
Pardon her, please, Blame me instead!! grin grin grin
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by sunny204: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2011
Yea ur rite, the world has really changed. Guys don't really do d chasing thing any more. if a girl is forming good girl, the guys just go unto the next one. I'm no virgin myself but wen i thinkk bout it, it doesn't make a difference to me cos I don't think its fair for guys 2 mess around all they want and come lookin 4 a lil virgin wen dey are ready 2 settle down.
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by Beync(f): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
Op u will found wat your r looking for if only u hav not despoil any girl in the past, but if otherwise, sowy wat goes around comes around. Havnt u heard that when men were men, girls were virgins?
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by 190: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2011
This is a special thread for the non-virgins to speak their minds
Re: Drastic Change In Womanhood by badguy3: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2011
This is a special thread for the non-virgins to speak their minds
grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help Out,cant She Understand? / A Woman Is A Marvelous Creature: / Pls I Need Your Views On This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.