Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,312 members, 7,881,143 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? (5538 Views)

I Was Denied A Job Because I Was Putting On a Jersey / I Just Lost My Job Because I Was Looking At My Boss Hips , Help! / Man Shares His Experience After His Wife Denied Him Sex(have You Been Denied?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:

What authorities?
the police, or u could upload videos on all social media and tag various bloggers it's better than extorting money it makes the victim also a culprit..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by chim14(m): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
With runs on the rise babes easily give sex out so far there is benefit, cash, position, possession or power. The women now will open their legs from here to portharcourt, if d man defaults in payment, the woman will now come online with a cooked up story & everyone will just believe her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Yes o. My current job and I am enjoying the job. I'm a chef. When I came for interview, my madam demanded I fvck her or she will insist I m not employed by the husband. After how many years of looking for a well-paying job, and this job start-up salary is 250k with other benefits attached, sharp sharp I oblige. Today I am happily fvcking my madam and the daughter that just came back from US and everyone is happy in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Thermodynamics(m): 4:51pm On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:
This question is for both genders because I believe ladies are not the only ones who get sexually harassed at their work places. As for me, I've not been denied a job/opportunity outrightly, I just walk away from it gets to that stage but I've been approached directly and indirectly, I still have phobia for working with a private firm where the owner is a man.

Share experiences and how you overcame it, we could learn a thing or two.

You're really pretty, just the way I like,
and you look like someone who has a great sense of humour, and small bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
I have both lost an offer and an ongoing job because I refused to compromise. And I thank God I didn't give in.

Its a crazy world we live in but God always helps His own.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by missimelda01(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Eulalia:
I have both lost an offer and an ongiing job because I refused to compromise. And I thank God I didn't give in.

Its a crazy world we live in but God always helps His own.

It is well, the job wasn't meant for you.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by missimelda01(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Thermodynamics:

You're really pretty, just the way I like,
and you look like someone who has a great sense of humour, and small bad mouth.

lol you're not far from the truth cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
Akúkò ikpu ararara ka ana akò ebe a
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by TrippleEEE: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2020
missimelda01:
This question is for both genders because I believe ladies are not the only ones who get sexually harassed at their work places. As for me, I've not been denied a job/opportunity outrightly, I just walk away from it gets to that stage but I've been approached directly and indirectly, I still have phobia for working with a private firm where the owner is a man.

Oh yess. The first question in the interview was " can I Bleep you ?" I said No. My mummy will beat me. I've not recovered till today.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by DateMynd44(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Easybela:
If its you,how will know , conji has taken his sense of reasoning
shut up you're a miserable liar

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
missimelda01:

That your breast in profile is tempting now
I will suck some boobs to give you a job
But no sex grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Easybela:
Yes oooo,very frustrating, in fact,I was already doing the job,the sex was to keep my job. It was a Chinese company and they pay extra well so being sacked from there is a huge loss. I head that many girls has been sacked from there by my boss(not the overall boss though, he's a cheff I was working directly under) before my arrival.

One faithful afternoon, he called me into his room,as I was going, I set my video on,I walked in and met him naked on the bed,he made it clear to me that he doesn't need sex,all he wanted was a massage, I refused and he told me that am as good as gone,I left. The next day,I showed him the video and threatened to expose it even online, the stinking animal got scared and since then,we became best of friends.
Even when I resigned after 3years,he told the manager not to let me go that I was very hardworking, he pleaded on my behalf for my salary to be increased and it was done.
But you no get yanch now wetin I wan fúck grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Liliantalks: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
Well I hv
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by hekkyboi: 2:58pm On May 02, 2020
Liliantalks:
Well I hv
can u Bleep very well?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Liliantalks: 3:01pm On May 02, 2020
hekkyboi:
can u Bleep very well?
why u asking ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 02, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
As a guy I will gladly pull my pants and Fvck a woman for a job or job promotion..
I'm up for the challenge..
Like Drake said "Money Over Everything"
Get Rich or Die Tryin..

Guy...

Where is your dignity

Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Martinez39s(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2020
Miniso:
All this gurlz claiming smart moves and taking advantage of the situation...Hmm instead of handing the matter to authorities u decided to black mail Hmm shocked
They might even be lying.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by hekkyboi: 3:13pm On May 02, 2020
Liliantalks:
why u asking ?
first of, are u a male or a female ?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by flokii: 3:14pm On May 02, 2020
According to a friend, 99.9996% of ladies both single and married get molested occasionally at their workplace but they never speak about it to anyone in order to keep their jobs.. Scary shit man
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by zexy2030(m): 3:25pm On May 02, 2020
Any girl using an enviable property is either by fvcking Dicks or by inheritance. The society favours loyal bitches or smart blackmailers.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Liliantalks: 3:54pm On May 02, 2020
hekkyboi:

first of, are u a male or a female ?
female why u asking
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by hekkyboi: 4:04pm On May 02, 2020
Liliantalks:
female why u asking
i am asking bc i want us to fvck . i want too eat ur pussy real bad. im in this boredom all by myself in my flat. i want to fvck a good pussy real bad and i wanna feel hw fvcking nice pussy such as yours gonna worth it. mind u im self made that is we gonna hv a real good time together baby.
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Liliantalks: 6:34pm On May 02, 2020
hekkyboi:

i am asking bc i want us to fvck . i want too eat ur pussy real bad. im in this boredom all by myself in my flat. i want to fvck a good pussy real bad and i wanna feel hw fvcking nice pussy such as yours gonna worth it. mind u im self made that is we gonna hv a real good time together baby.
YIMU
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by FatherBona: 6:56pm On May 02, 2020
Liliantalks:
YIMU
Whc one be yimu?
Go reason with that guy for PM jhor grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Goodman247: 6:56pm On May 02, 2020
BadLuckonmyGame:
Yes o. My current job and I am enjoying the job. I'm a chef. When I came for interview, my madam demanded I fvck her or she will insist I m not employed by the husband. After how many years of looking for a well-paying job, and this job start-up salary is 250k with other benefits attached, sharp sharp I oblige. Today I am happily fvcking my madam and the daughter that just came back from US and everyone is happy in the house.
liar from the pit of hell
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by Goodman247: 6:59pm On May 02, 2020
hekkyboi:

mental case plenty for nairaland o
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by hekkyboi: 9:20pm On May 02, 2020
Goodman247:
mental case plenty for nairaland o
omo na mental case... start to dey craze.. na who bring u for this place kolomental
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by hekkyboi: 9:21pm On May 02, 2020
Liliantalks:
YIMU
is that all?
Re: Have You Ever Been Denied A Job Because Of Sex? by stormborn28(m): 11:56pm On May 02, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

You are lucky, he didn't send hired assassins to you or killed you through diabolical means.. Never ever indulge in blackmail... It is very dangerous... Wish you d best
babe wey get sense...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Transgender Deevah Flashes His B**bs In New Photos / Why Do Women Get Enraged Whenever A Man Is Advised To Marry A Virgin? (Pics) / Pretty Girls-disadvantages Of Being A Pretty Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.