Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,251 members, 7,943,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help - Health (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help (191417 Views)

What Could Have Caused This White Tongue? (Viewers Discretion) / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by PapaAdanna: 9:56am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)
4. Occasional hand tremor.
5. Occasional body vibration and fast heart rate.

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Pictures of my tongue before and after brushing

Forget the negative results of HIV u did

It is HIV go back and check grin grin

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by DAvidVictoriA: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Bros you have crossed the line, probably you have neglected the warnigs of God, now you are trapped. Best thing is to repent of those sins, return to God ask Him for Mercy. Even the medication you want to go for, if God does not make it work, it won't work.

Can't you see what's happening to the world today, even medical Doctors are dying...

Every man's life is in God's hands... Seek God and be free.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Newmans: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2020
Guy u enta mamywater kabukabu but my advise for u now is the way u explained it it's not ordinary, u have to make heists now go and meet any man of God u know ,let them pray for u, what u need,is deliverance not physical medicine. Just confess to them they will help u out.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by gaventa: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2020
As you are trying the orthodox kindly visit a "herb"alist. If you know you know.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by ledaman: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2020
HIV in disguise bro! I hope you av written your little will? grin grin grin
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by maimota(f): 10:11am On Apr 15, 2020
lordm:
They need to check your carburetor, even your crankshaft.

Comes back, clears throat.
Baba we need to drop your engine, the way I dy look am, na express you dy go

Bros. Be nice now �
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Iceyjayz: 10:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

How does a blurred background(bokeh effect) equate over filtered?
You edited it stop arguing or better still upload the original one without the edits, am waiting.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Iceyjayz:
You edited it stop arguing or better still upload the original one without the edits, am waiting.
You'll wait for life. grin
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Iceyjayz: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Chi59:

You'll wait for life.
Hahahaha, so why are you lying then?

this is why I don't fall for online pictures, Una go edit Una picture come edit Una life join. cheesy
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by starboy86(m): 10:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Hahhahh. Lets welcome this niggarrr to the real niggarrrs league!!! Hahhahhah

Isoright.
Welcome to the league of real niggarrrs

If you are a niggarrr and you have not experienced sexually transmitted wahalar then you are not a real niggarrr

The one when do me inside early 2019
I bang two girls within one month inside February 2019 without condom

O boy! When my dickkk start to dey scratch me after three weeks of the sex. I nearly mad..my dick nearly fall off because of scratching... that thing chop almost my thirty thousand naira. I first go normal chemist. Them give me Injection still the thing nor stop.
I run go Uniben health centre... The doctor shook me penicillin injection plus one other injection like that

I can never forget last year! Now ehnnn. My condom dey always dey with me steadily. Now i don reason am say he be like all these girls can actually have infection but the thing nor dey dirsturb them and he nor dey show for their body.
Na we guys the thing dey dirsturb pass.

please can you help ask the name of the other injection, cause am having same scratching issues all over my dick... please help a brother in need.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by lionphil(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

I'm the guy that likes to flirt with women (trying so hard to change). Sometime last year November, I hand some sex encounters with 4 different women (2 unprotected) and by first week of December I started experiencing some symptoms which include;

1.White tongue
2. Occassional diarrhoea (watery, oily and formy stool ever since then. I feel sudden need to ease like twice or thrice a day).
3. A gradual weight loss (I eat very well, mainly fruits and proteins with carbohydrates on average)

I used to smoke marijuana and take alcohol, but stopped. I also masturbated for about 5-6yrs, then stopped last year which added to flirting with women. I've not masturbated since then, but still take alcohol (mainly vodka).

I went to a university teaching hospital, met with the consultant and explained to her just as I'm doing here (she was wowed!). She then directed me to do HIV test (came back negative), H. Pylori test (also came out negative) and another test (I've forgotten the name).

She then prescribed, nystatin oral suspension and vitamin B Complex which I've finished taking, yet no change. Meanwhile, I've taken fluconazole, antibacteria and probiotics of late.

I'm waiting for the lockdown to be lifted to go back, but before then, (who knows when this whole problem will end) felt i might get some help here.

Please Doctors, what could be wrong with me. Especially this diarrhoea and white tongue. My stomach is always rumbling after eating. Please help.

Thank you.

Don't listen to those telling you you have HIV... it's effects don't surface within the short period of time you mentioned. The funny thing is that you might have had this white tongue issue even before you had the sex. That doesn't mean you're free from sexual diseases. Take time to run other tests when this lockdown is lifted.

Keep taking your fruits...consider adding, turmeric, ginger and garlic to your everyday meal. Good luck!
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Caleblee10: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2020
Forget it my brother, u have sexual covik 1 9..your own doesn't have a cure, just go and be pray for mercy..
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2020
Finstar:
You don carry HIV. Congrats sir cheesy

haha you guys are beginning to sound like google. OP the Lord is your strength.

If pesin ask google

You: 'Why do i have headache?'
Google: 'You may have HIV, Syphilis,Gonorrhea and Corvid-19, find the nearest cemetary and die in peace'.

1 Like

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by pooozeee(m): 10:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Finstar:
You don carry HIV. Congrats sir cheesy

You no dey read b4 u comment, he has done HIV test and it's - ve
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2020
Op, don't fear. Try to do other things that makes you happy during this lockdown.

Though I didn't see any pic of the tongue, but high grade fever can give you a white tongue, hence not candidiasis.

HIV test is one of the most sensitive test in medical field (meaning, it can tell you you have HIV, if you really have HIV). Since your test was negative, you have nothing to fear. However, the validity of the result depends on some factors; when did you had the unprotected sex and when did you do the HIV testing (because if you test too early after the unprotected sex, like say few days or weeks, the test may come out negative, even though you have the virus). Secondly, have you had unprotected sex after the test? And have it at the back of your mind that you have to go back 3 months after the first test to do a confirmatory test. As for the white tongue, brush you tongue properly. If it is still there, take something like a spoon to scrap the white stuff. If it wipes off, and probably show a red base, then it's probably oral thrush, and it's usually due to excess intake of antibiotics (as you have done) or maybe your immune system is low. But white tongue is usually not an early sign of HIV. And tremor, palpitations are usually not classical for HIV

But try to relax your mind. Just go back to the Hospital after the lockdown for review. The Doctor will ask you to do other tests (and I hope he or she includes a thyroid function test).

Take care

2 Likes

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by necoD: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2020
It seems you have H Pylori. When you got tested for it, where you given a medication and then asked to blow air into a balloon? You should probably get tested again for H Pylori. It’s hard to cure.

Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by valx2: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2020
You need to go for autopsy grin
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Charlex23(m): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2020
There's no need to panic i believe you'll be fine, as for the white tongue, it's as a result of bacterial infection abd dead cells getting lodged between the enlarged and sometimes inflammed papillae

And about the occasional hand tremor it develops when disease damages area in the pathway of the central nervous system that controls movement .Don't panic tho i can bet it's not Hiv. and be totally aware that loose stolls can also be caused by high alcoholic intake.
Please try as much as possible to abstain from Alcohol and practise Abstinence and if u must do protect yourself by ensuring you put on a Condom
And above all move closer to God it would really do u a lot of Good.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by fireback: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2020
all these are symptoms of food reaction except for the white coated tungue... go to the lab let them test your stool ( I mean ur shiit). from there they will know what's wrong with your health... I wish you well.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Demzlent(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2020
I hope no be magun
-ve to hiv hmmmmn
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by j4jabal: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Contact me for correct and confirmed herbal mixture that will flush everything out in few days. 07067700889
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by DavidEsq(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Baba destiny don go grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by wimtex: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2020
STD + STI
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by MansoryMX(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2020
lordm:
They need to check your carburetor, even your crankshaft.

Comes back, clears throat.
Baba we need to drop your engine, the way I dy look am, na express you dy go

Lmfao.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by attaisa: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

I'M sorry to disappoint you. You have catch HIV. Repeat the HIV test after another 3 months and your fears will be confirmed.

That is how it starts. The HIV gestation period can be up to 6 months but doesn't mean you won't see signs.

Don't use the rapid test kit. Tell the lab to do a thorough blood test.

Sorry bro.
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by davillian(m): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2020
Them don use u
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by MansoryMX(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Akexstinger:
Since you take a lot of spirit and other alcohol drink. You need to go examine your liver... maybe liver cirrhosis or something might be wrong with your kidney

The most sensible comment in this thread Op listen to this guy. Forget all those clown’s comment.

scaredd
Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by Alloyhardu(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2020
Go on ig and talk to that lady
Scaredd:
Good day everyone,

1.White tongue

Thank you.

Re: White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help by MansoryMX(m): 11:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Omoluabi16:
The risks people take sha.

Na so e dey be oo. You go see some girls clean Finish but in between their legs na full planet of bacteria

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

How To Gain Weigth Fast Within 2 Or 3weeks / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.