Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,818 members, 7,945,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Much Will You Give Your Woman As Upkeep. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Will You Give Your Woman As Upkeep. (1679 Views)

I’m Dating A Nigerian Minister Who Gives Me N5M For Upkeep — Jay Boogie / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Brother's Wife Will Not Accept 50k, Monthly Stipend On Family Upkeep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Will You Give Your Woman As Upkeep. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
uchman:

10000000000 Likes
Kids everywhere
Thanks. smiley

Two people can not be Mad at the same time. grin
Re: How Much Will You Give Your Woman As Upkeep. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ariza:
I will 'require' 80% . 10% for tithe, 10% for himself.

I'm very considerate!
You're indeed considerate.....

I love that angryangry
Re: How Much Will You Give Your Woman As Upkeep. by Omar09(m): 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, GIVE OR NOT, THERE'S AN UNENDING QUEUE OF MALE FOLKS WHO WILL GIVE MORE THAN THAT AMOUNT FOR NOTHING.
SEE, MEN PAY WOMEN FOR ACTUAL SEX. THE DUMBER ONES PAY WOMEN TO FINGER THEMSELVES ON CAMERA. THE MOST USELESS OF THEM ALL PAY WOMEN TO EXCHANGE EXPLICIT LANGUAGES ON CHAT.
EITHER WAY, WOMEN ARE ALWAYS WINNING. IF A GIRL IS TOO LAZY TO WORK FOR HER MONEY, TRUST ME, SHE JUST HAS TO WEAR SKIMPY THINGS AND EXPOSE HER BODY QUIET OFTEN, AND SHE'LL NEVER LACK MONEY BECAUSE MANY MEN ARE FOOLS. SOME WILL EVEN SEND HER MONEY JUST TO REPLY A CHAT OR GIVE THEM HER NUMBER. cheesy

Damn!
Re: How Much Will You Give Your Woman As Upkeep. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
You're indeed considerate.....

I love that angryangry
smile baby, wrinkles don't look nice on you.

Okay I will give him 5% more. grin
Re: How Much Will You Give Your Woman As Upkeep. by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ariza:
smile baby, wrinkles don't look nice on you.
Okay I will give him 5% more. grin
angryangryangry
How about his own tithe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why are women so manipulative? / Can A Lady Get Pregnant After Seen Her Period Without Sex?(photo) / Reactions As Lady Cuts Her Lover’s Dreadlocks While He Was Asleep [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.