Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,303 members, 7,881,125 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:02 PM

Tutorial: 3 Tips To Optimize Your Linkedin Profile - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial: 3 Tips To Optimize Your Linkedin Profile (630 Views)

Get Paid $10 Monthly To Rent Your Linkedin Account / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutorial: 3 Tips To Optimize Your Linkedin Profile by Liesel81(f): 8:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
In this video I will take you through 3 tips to optimize your LinkedIn Profile. Think of your profile as a way of telling potential clients across all physical borders why you are the right service provider for them. And your activities on LinkedIn as a way maintaining and growing your professional relationships and network.

If you have questions do reach out to me on LinkedIn or if you would want custom made workshops for your organizations let me know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWayDS_bgOI

Regards
Liesel81

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Be A SME Data Reseller For All Network. / Make Money This Lockdown While In The Comfort Of Your Home / Covid 19 : Top 10 World Billionaires Still Makes Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.