Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,477 members, 7,951,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately (595 Views)

Am I The Only One Finding It Difficult To Have A Relationship / “Your Wife Didn’t Sleep At Home Last Night” Two Men Expose Married Woman(pics) / I'm finding it difficult to adapt to the Lifestyle Of My Husband To Be. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by emperorsversion(m): 3:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, lots has been going through my mind lately... I've been thinking so deep and I never stop thinking because nothing changes for better... The country Nigeria has failed us... Finishing school after years no job, trying to set up business epileptic power supply and all ruins it, as one ages you begin to get Dawn to realities about getting married, taken care of families and all and you are like wow...

Most painful now is this Corona virus halting businesses, trust me I doubt salaries will be paid for those working...

what keeps you awake to sleep... don't tell me nothing, we all have worries that keeps us disturbed...

Nigeria is not habitable again... once I exit this country my lineage is gone for good
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by GreatResearcher: 3:34am On Apr 15, 2020
emperorsversion:
Hello Nairalanders, lots has been going through my mind lately... I've been thinking so deep and I never stop thinking because nothing changes for better... The country Nigeria has failed us... Finishing school after years no job, trying to set up business epileptic power supply and all ruins it, as one ages you begin to get Dawn to realities about getting married, taken care of families and all and you are like wow...

Most painful now is this Corona virus halting businesses, trust me I doubt salaries will be paid for those working...

what keeps you awake to sleep... don't tell me nothing, we all have worries that keeps us disturbed...

Nigeria is not habitable again... once I exit this country my lineage is gone for good
bro we in the same shoes though mine has a worn out sole.
I keep stayin awaking thinking about so many things. Thinking of how i've proved my uncle right by being reckless. Shame does allowd me call home again. Fair weather friends compas me about. I feel sad most of the times. D lockdown is making tins wat for me mentally. Life is nt fair
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by emperorsversion(m): 3:41am On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
bro we in the same shoes though mine has a worn out sole.
I keep stayin awaking thinking about so many things. Thinking of how i've proved my uncle right by being reckless. Shame does allowd me call home again. Fair weather friends compas me about. I feel sad most of the times. D lockdown is making tins wat for me mentally. Life is nt fair

It's just the reality of life bro... I feel life hasn't started for me at all and would not start till I leave this forsaken country.. I need a fresh start, a new location, a fresh breath... lots of expectations are beamed on me.... I wouldn't blame anyone for not attaining the height I should have attained I don't do that.. but I've come to realize there are and will always be audio and fake family members who never want to see you outshine their progress so you forever be a boy to them and it hurts when you just can't prove them wrong at that moment . I had started my Visa application before the Corona outbreak and now my dreams seems to be on hold... When I think all these through, sleep eludes me bro
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by Businext: 3:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Hmm
The reason I'm awake now is because this is when phcn decided to give us light tongue
I can sleep, in fact light has gone, so off to sleep
Op read a book, watch a movie, sleep will come

#DontStayWake
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by GreatResearcher: 3:54am On Apr 15, 2020
emperorsversion:

It's just the reality of life bro... I feel life hasn't started for me at all and would not start till I leave this forsaken country.. I need a fresh start, a new location, a fresh breath... lots of expectations are beamed on me.... I wouldn't blame anyone for not attaining the height I should have attained I don't do that.. but I've come to realize there are and will always be audio and fake family members who never want to see you outshine their progress so you forever be a boy to them and it hurts when you just can't prove them wrong at that moment . I had started my Visa application before the Corona outbreak and now my dreams seems to be on hold... When I think all these through, sleep eludes me bro
they say there's light at the end of the tunnel and i keep asking. 'how long is this tunnel?' cos i've been going thru it sightin d end.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by emperorsversion(m): 3:57am On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
they say there's light at the end of the tunnel and i keep asking. 'how long is this tunnel?' cos i've been going thru it sightin d end.

I just want to hastily leave this country bro.... that will be my light at the end of the tunnel... do you have any sure country with link in mind to immigrate to?
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by GreatResearcher: 4:01am On Apr 15, 2020
emperorsversion:

I just want to hastily leave this country bro.... that will be my light at the end of the tunnel... do you have any sure country with link in mind to immigrate to?
Canada, Germany.

Mind isnt to leave d country it's to hav my 2020 goals achieved. First quarter of d year is gone.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by machi25(f): 4:04am On Apr 15, 2020
the reason am awake is because of hoodlums terrorizing my environment..police siren making noise and street boys parading my area every 1hour..this has kept me awake..amidst this pandemic, security of lives and properties is not even guaranteed..on Christ the solid Rock we stand(Isaiah 43vs2) let's not give up there's light at d end of every tunnel.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by anthonyuncle(m): 4:05am On Apr 15, 2020
those of us that are in da insomnia crew will be very angry with u.
we are cursed with sleeplessness at night,
u that is favored with sound sleep decided to deprive urself just because of dz country!
dz country issa shithole and da leaders are enjoying their deposition of faecal matter.
plz go and sleep, pray every morning for God to raise u higher & be straight with ur hustle.
as for dz shithole, use da faeces as manure in da farm of ur livelihood.

at dz junction,
I grave ur indulgence flex my muscles for da satisfaction of another as we engage in an act that is vital for procreation
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by mrsage(m): 4:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Same here. Unable to sleep in peace.

No thanks to IKEDC. Me I can't keep burning valuable petrol all through the night.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by Inferno001(m): 4:13am On Apr 15, 2020
Hey listen bro, life is hard yes we know and being a nigerian makes it harder to achieve your dreams especially when you have no helper in the right places..but I don't think leaving is the right thing to do...Most of us don't believe in taking risks...I won't advice you go into dubious ways to make money but think outside the box...we have so many people who wake up daily without an idea of their next meal or next 5naira..we have to keep pushing...like I always advice, Its not greener on the other side o...if you have no one who will accommodate you in europe till you find your feet, please don't go o if not you'll regret it...I wish you all the best and really I'll put you in my prayers daily so God shines his light and countenance on you because I have met men who were to give up but got just a hit and they never looked back...

2 Likes

Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by Holamic: 4:28am On Apr 15, 2020
Bro... We all dey the same lane, I can't sleep I just woke from a dream and I saw this country has failed us but we can't also blame them... Marriage, firstson and all those families expecting you to borrow and give them money we all kill your battery simply because they believe you re their hope... I have been denied twice now from Europe visa... If I leave this country I will tell my kids that place was hell with a lot flames.... I swear I feel your pain too
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by internationalman(m): 4:40am On Apr 15, 2020
Country hard or not.. Corona or not..

I hardly sleep at night. My own insomnia is follow come.

I once overdosed on sleeping pills but still sleep nor come..
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by Karleb(m): 5:57am On Apr 15, 2020
Businext:
Hmm
The reason I'm awake now is because this is when phcn decided to give us light tongue
I can sleep, in fact light has gone, so off to sleep
Op read a book, watch a movie, sleep will come

#DontStayWake

Let him keep staying wake until hypertension sets in.

You're thinking about Nigeria? Of all things to think of, Nigeria?! angry angry

Your worries will never improve Nigeria so save it for something important like a pet.
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by emperorsversion(m): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2020
GreatResearcher:
Canada, Germany.

Mind isnt to leave d country it's to hav my 2020 goals achieved. First quarter of d year is gone.

Perhaps we may need to talk on that Canada package... Pls can you leave me your contact
Re: Finding It Difficult To Sleep At Night Lately by GreatResearcher: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2020
emperorsversion:

Perhaps we may need to talk on that Canada package... Pls can you leave me your contact
I have no clue. I only know it's the best country to go for now

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Sweet Talker / . / Feliscatus Is The Most Realest Guy On Romanceland. Check Him Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.