Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,355 members, 7,947,575 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Buy Your Kaftan Gown For Wholesale Price - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buy Your Kaftan Gown For Wholesale Price (547 Views)

Latest Kaftan Gown Styles In 2022 / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / How To Cut A Kaftan Gown And How To Sew A Kaftan Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Your Kaftan Gown For Wholesale Price by Mercyelog: 6:45am On Apr 15, 2020
With 20k, you can get 20pieces of this Gown and start your own business.
Nationwide delivery. Call or WhatsApp me on 09078965201.
Or click my WhatsApp link to chat me https:///2349078965201

1 Like

Re: Buy Your Kaftan Gown For Wholesale Price by Mercyelog: 6:48am On Apr 15, 2020
Good morning my people
Re: Buy Your Kaftan Gown For Wholesale Price by Skyfornia(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2020
They are lovely...happy sales
Re: Buy Your Kaftan Gown For Wholesale Price by Fharsionboss: 9:03pm On Apr 15, 2020
Earn MONEY with this HOT SKILL for FREE!

WAIT, before YOU scroll away...

There is a HIGH probability that YOU WILL get CONFUSED trying to do it on your own.

These are the LATEST, HOT, TRENDING turban styles of the decade.

...and I am going to show YOU the tricks of the trade FOR FREE!!!

This is the BEST deal you will ever get ONLINE, considering the times.

08082054674: Whatsapp
Re: Buy Your Kaftan Gown For Wholesale Price by ZOLTAN007: 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
The seller is a certified SCAMMER who is still learning the rope of scamming.

Avoid like a plaque.

Deal at your own risk.

He said he has a shop at Wuse Market,
The moment i said i stay in Abuja,he quickly relocated to LOKOJA amidst this lockdown oh.

Describe the location of your shop at Lokoja,his response is he operate from home.

Beside the account is new.

Do not run from this scammer, FLEE!

(1) (Reply)

My Pant And Bra / Get Your Affordable OK Jeans Wears Off All Sizes / Christmas Cloth For Girls , Age 3-5 Very Affordable One Only Once . Turkey Wear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.