Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,643 members, 7,972,391 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ (1373 Views)

Joke Silva Celebrates Husband, Olu Jacobs On His 82nd Birthday / Mr Ibu Daughter: My Husband Flew In From US, Proposed & Married Me In 24 Days / Sophia Alakija Celebrates Husband, Wale On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ by jboyclement: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2020
A South African woman identified as Soaedi Dinah took to the micro blogging platform, Twitter to gush about her husband, as she recalled how his family disowned him for marrying her because she already had 4 kids.

Soaedi Dinah who described her husband as her “best friend”, said they now have six children together and his family has now accepted their union. She further revealed that they have been together for 11 years.

She tweeted;

“11yrs of Bliss… My best friend is the greatest

“He married me with four kids crazy right? His family disowned him, six kids later, his family accepted us, 11 years we are stronger than ever.

[b]View Post...[/b]

1 Like

Re: Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ by ikh777: 10:09am On Apr 15, 2020
errm, should we tell her? grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ by Unik3030: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2020
If I get it clear that's 10kids in all......make the guy go triple him hustle ooo
Re: Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ by rastaLivity: 12:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
And here i am refusing to marry her because of ordinary abortion
Re: Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ by Bruno3000(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
Not my portion o. God forbids.
Re: Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ by integritylady(f): 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
That man is a survivor

He tried
Re: Woman Celebrates Husband Says ‘he Married Me With 4 Kids’ by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
Some men are really trying O
Me Uest vous mieñ guñ bieñ passër et voir
That's a French meaning of I can't take shit wink

(1) (Reply)

Venita Finally Confirms Family Ties With New Bbnaija Housemate / Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). / The ‘real Story’ Behind The Davido And Chioma Breakup Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.