Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,057 members, 7,946,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 (856 Views)

Luffy Gear 5 Will Appear In One Piece / Lady Tattoos "HIV+" On Her Private Part To Announce She Has The Virus (photos) / How Decent Does It Appear To Marry A Girl With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by Marakajaakkli: 10:14am On Apr 15, 2020
This one will be transmitted via digital platforms, through your computer laptops, iPad, phones and tablets etc.

There won't be any need for the lockdown, you all will be running for your dear life.

Antidote: start right now to build your resistance capacity and abilities because surely it will surface. The scriptures said resist the devil and he will flee from you. But you don't know how....?

It's being work on, in the invisible realms, at the appropriate time the virus will surface and the whole world will wail, and cry for help, there won't be any help.

Consider this warning....

Proverbs 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

I was only asked to warn the whole world. Please spread the message
Re: See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by devilmaycry: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2020
Re: See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by Ladylite: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2020
This one is spiritually confused. So your so-called virus has no name abi.

Repent

1 Like

Re: See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by BlueBanana: 10:20am On Apr 15, 2020
What manner of fuckery is this
Re: See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by Toluabigr8(m): 10:25am On Apr 15, 2020
Marakajaakkli:
This one will be transmitted via digital platforms, through your computer laptops, iPad, phones and tablets etc.

There won't be any need for the lockdown, you all will be running for your dear life.

Antidote: start right now to build your resistance capacity and abilities because surely it will surface. The scriptures said resist the devil and he will flee from you. But you don't know how....?

It's being work on, in the invisible realms, at the appropriate time the virus will surface and the whole world will wail, and cry for help, there won't be any help.

Consider this warning....

Proverbs 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

1:28 Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

1:29 For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD: 1:30 They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

1:31 Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

1:32 For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

1:33 But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

I was only asked to warn the whole world. Please spread the message

is this a prophecy for you and your family only
Re: See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by Nairalandmonika: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2020
Weed is bad o
Re: See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by Marakajaakkli: 3:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fear
Re: See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by Marakajaakkli: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Oh
Re: See The Virus That Will Appear After Covid 19 by Marakajaakkli: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
You didn't know

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If He's A Narcissist Or Just A Player! / Trying To Quit Masturbation But Still Do This. Is It Going To Help? / Its Been Three Years Of Waiting-will My Wife Ever Come Back Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.