Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

your Sincere Advice Will Be Appreciated. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / your Sincere Advice Will Be Appreciated. (1094 Views)

Sincere Advice Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

your Sincere Advice Will Be Appreciated. by modeM: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2007
I am in the process of applying for a UK student visa.I have paid my fees in full to the university.I will also be staying with a close relative who has a personal house around the school area.My parents are sponsoring with their personal accounts with all evidence of finances shown.I just finished my youth service and am not working at the moment but I have some exams am preparing for with evidence.I have been to the UK a number of times on holiday as well.
Please is their anything I am omitting in the whole application process?And for all its worth this aint a farce am not trying to escape,no offence o,but I take too much pride in maself to be an illegit immigrant,so escaping aint an option for me.Please advice.Thank you.
Re: your Sincere Advice Will Be Appreciated. by mishoo(m): 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
i think you stand a chance to be given VISA, since this aint your first time and you finished paying your school fees. Though they look at a lot more tahn that but am sure you'll scale though with a 80-20% for you more than against you.But you still need payers ooo. Those guys can be funny sometimes !!
Re: your Sincere Advice Will Be Appreciated. by vikiviko(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
Your chances are as bright and bleak if you do not err in the area of accomodation.
I would have advised you pay for the school accomodation than using a relatives's place.
Nevertheless if your relative is a citizen i don't see it as a problem.
Best of luck
Re: your Sincere Advice Will Be Appreciated. by modeM: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2007
vikiviko:

Your chances are as bright and bleak if you do not err in the area of accomodation.
I would have advised you pay for the school accomodation than using a relatives's place.
Nevertheless if your relative is a citizen i don't see it as a problem.
Best of luck
Yea,she is a naturalised citizen and she has a very good job.
Re: your Sincere Advice Will Be Appreciated. by Imani(f): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2007
You should have no problems as long as everything is in place.

There should be no problems with you staying with a relative. School accomodation is not that cheap either.
Re: your Sincere Advice Will Be Appreciated. by manoy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 14, 2007
With prayer and supplication,let ur request be made known unto God,his seat is full of mercies

(1) (Reply)

Should People Still Live In Bariga? / Nigerians Please I Am Begging You. Don't Go To South Africa. / Kenya Softens Visa Conditions For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.