Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,217 members, 7,900,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account (59206 Views)

Canadian Authorities Discover 70 Stolen Cars Destined For Nigeria And Ghana / Soldiers Beat Driver To Death In Calabar; Passengers Didn’t Wear Face Masks / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by koffsman(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abba Kyari wriiten all over this, before he claimed to have contacted Corona Virus he went to Germany for a meeting. And that was in March. angry Anyways what do I even know
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by rusher14: 4:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
fujirice:

Well, based on your first paragraph, it’s clear the article didn’t elaborate on how they got to know that the fund is headed to Nigeria.

There was no guess work.

If the final destination was the UK Nigeria wouldn't come into the picture and I can tell you without any equivocation such a criminal will be picked up in seconds.

The INTERPOL did not just pick a name out of a hat.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by rusher14: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
GANAYAD:

Bros
The only thing I know is that Nigerians are very wise and intelligent set of people, the brains behind these types of scam can do better legally, but Nigeria is a jungle where no one cares how you make it, just do it and you will be worshipped

Nigerians have the ability to be anything they wish to be.

However, a large number choose to be dubious and the result is what we are seeing today.

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by einsteine(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2020
fujirice:

Take it easy!
Is that how you enlighten someone?
Na wa o!

Besides, the article didn’t tell us a fund transfer has been activated from the British end.
And we don’t know IF Nigeria is its final destination.
Please cut this our country some slack biko.

There is no slack to be cut

I see this people everyday and grew up with some of them. They are Nigerians. No use making excuses for them. It's like a Mexican trying to deny that her fellow citizens are not key players in the global drug trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by anonymous1759(m): 4:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na this Kinda pullout them E-money, Hushpuppy and Co dey cash in wey dem go use dey intimidate people. All these bmc guys are really hitting it hard. One done deal and yiu made.. No be love scam wey person eye go red like opolu just to convince one client.

Keep on killing yourself pained soul. Answer one question. Was the money found in a Nigerian acc? You guys are vampires thirsty for bad news for Nigeria o.d.i.o. t. Despite the fact the money was found in the UK the western biased media still managed to convince your thick skull the money was meant for Nigeria acc. You didn't bother to ask for names of the people the money passed through their acc before it got to the UK. Do you expect the western media to accept such heinous crime is coming from them? You need to start seeing life from a different point of view.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by EmmaOgbu(m): 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2020
How did they know it was heading to a Nigerian account?

Tell us please, every bad thing is now traceable to a Nigerian.

The Nigerian doctors that died abroad as a result of covid 19 are not praised.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by fujirice: 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
einsteine:

There is no slack to be cut

I see this people everyday and grew up with some of them. They are Nigerians. No use making excuses for them. It's like a Mexican trying to deny that her fellow citizens are not key players in the global drug trade.
These are just accusations. And you and I know it will not fly without hard evidence.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by PoliteActivist: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
DonMustafa:
They did not tag and announce the other countries where the money already arrived in bank accounts.

It is Nigeria that the transfer is intending to go to that is the headline. (Note: They are the ones saying the money intends to go to Nigeria oo)

Thunder will fire all those people tarnishing Nigeria image by spreading false news locally and internationally

That's the price u pay 4 having a "reputation"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by fujirice: 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:

There was no guess work.

If the final destination was the UK Nigeria wouldn't come into the picture and I can tell you without any equivocation such a criminal will be picked up in seconds.

The INTERPOL did not just pick a name out of a hat.
Huh?! You guys amaze.
Y’all sound as if there are no criminals anywhere else except Nigeria.
Well done o!
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by LarryBee1k: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
sorry

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by anonymous1759(m): 4:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:

It doesn't take intelligence.

It is no different from those who come on this forum to beg even as they simply choose not to work.

Criminal enterprise isn't often a matter of intelligence but the betrayal of trust.

Flawed... Hackers don't need your trust.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Asquare84(m): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
IshakMO:
Good afternoon my fellow country men. Please guy's I need you to know I feel so sad and ashamed doing this as we are all in this together but guys I don't have another option. I'm a graduate, I work as a teacher but i wasn't paid last month and these new month we all have been at home .
Corona and Hungry has so thought me a lesson about life. I wanted to sell my phone to eat but no one want to buy . Please guy's help me if you can please to even get 2 derice or rice and 2 of beans and lil 1kg gas to manage till when this lockdown is lifted. First Bank 30718157 11. Thank you so much

Meet your pastor/imam and explain your condition to them after all you have been paying tithe and giving offering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by SweetCunt97(f): 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

Keep on killing yourself pained soul. Answer one question. Was the money found in a Nigerian acc? You guys are vampires thirsty for bad news for Nigeria o.d.i.o. t. Despite the fact the money was found in the UK the western biased media still managed to convince your thick skull the money was meant for Nigeria acc. You didn't bother to ask for names of the people the money passed through their acc before it got to the UK. Do you expect the western media to accept such heinous crime is coming from them? You need to start seeing life from a different point of view.
Guy if you are deductive enough you'll realize my comment ain't even tied to the subject of discourse but a reality which exist. Boys dey cash out from BEC on a daily. Boys dey do love scam on a daily too. Those who know e-money circle of friends go know say men dey pull in big time and it's no child's play. I really don't see why u angry o cos na just d reality on ground.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by DonMustafa: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
PoliteActivist:

77% of black doctors in America are Nigerians.

Percentage of Nigerians with a college degree is the highest percentage of any group, including white Americans, in the US. That is a reputation. Why don't they loud it? I will wait for your answer. If you don't answer, then the thunder will start from you
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by rusher14: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

Flawed... Hackers don't need your trust.

Hackers need you to trust the mandate is from the correct authority.

They need you not to cross check.

A simple phone call, walk across the lobby to the authoriser's office could break the scam.

Even banks through which the monies are passed could carry out due diligence when a BEC is being perpetrated.

Trust is always required.

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
am tired to read.

someone should just ask for my acct numba jeje o. before o go comit suicide with garri
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by rusher14: 4:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
fujirice:

Huh?! You guys amaze.
Y’all sound as if there are no criminals anywhere else except Nigeria.
Well done o!

It just so happen to be that the Nigerian ones are famous.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Fuckertive: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na this Kinda pullout them E-money, Hushpuppy and Co dey cash in wey dem go use dey intimidate people. All these bmc guys are really hitting it hard. One done deal and yiu made.. No be love scam wey person eye go red like opolu just to convince one client.
Can we Pull out a deal hun? You may never have to worry bout nothing anymore...
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by DonMustafa: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
foleskay:
Lol. Boys dem bomb real time during this pandemic. I saw on bbc that some fraudulent syndicate have duped uk citizens of about £2m from the online sale of unexisting face mask, and hand gloves. The report said most of the syndicate are from west Africa. I knew they were referring to Naija. Lol
link??
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by Kubernetes: 4:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Which states are these Nigerians from?
I can certainly bet my car,they are not from the north.
Idiots

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by domaboy1759: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
;[quote author=airminem post=88474118] grin this stories we read online this days make it tougher to meet up daily needs in these lockdown

Please assist

D grin grin

1 Like

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by SweetCunt97(f): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fuckertive:

Can we Pull out a deal hun? You may never have to worry bout nothing anymore...
If it doesn't involve your dick, yes we can.

2 Likes

Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by airminem(f): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by DonMustafa: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
PoliteActivist:

This is another article from Bloomberg

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by foleskay(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Devgod:
link??
Dont know how to post links here pls. Check bbc. Com/news.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by anonymous1759(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Guy if you are deductive enough you'll realize my comment ain't even tied to the subject of discourse but a reality which exist. Boys dey cash out from BEC on a daily. Boys dey do love scam on a daily too. Those who know e-money circle of friends go know say men dey pull in big time and it's no child's play. I really don't see why u angry o cos na just d reality on ground.

The reason our image is stained outside it's because we wash our dirty linen outside claiming to be honest to West while they cover thiers and make us seen as the devil.

What these oyinbos do to the world for selfish gains to acquire money is nothing to compare to all the scammers in Africa. Very soon covid - 19 vaccine cure will be out and you'll think it's magic but it's all a scam. Likewise the rest of pandemic acclaimed by them. Our ancestors ate animals and still leave healthy and one oyinbo from nowhere will tell me Bat transmit diseases SMH. The more you look the less you see. Sorry for the insult.
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by anonymous1759(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:

Hackers need you to trust the mandate is from the correct authority.

They need you not to cross check.

A simple phone call, walk across the lobby to the authoriser's office could break the scam.

Even banks through which the monies are passed could carry out due diligence when a BEC is being perpetrated.

Trust is always required.

What's the work of a software?
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by GANAYAD: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
rusher14:

Nigerians have the ability to be anything they wish to be.

However, a large number choose to be dubious and the result is what we are seeing today.

You have to consider some factors before making that conclusion, check Google for high fraudulent cases in the world and u will see Nigeria is not even on first 5
Re: INTERPOL Uncovers COVID-19 Face Masks FRAUD Destined For Nigerian Account by SweetCunt97(f): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
anonymous1759:

The reason our image is stained outside it's because we wash our dirty linen outside claiming to be honest to West while they cover thiers and make us seen as the devil.

What these oyinbos do to the world for selfish gains to acquire money is nothing to compare to all the scammers in Africa. Very soon covid - 19 vaccine cure will be out and you'll think it's magic but it's all a scam. Likewise the rest of pandemic acclaimed by them. Our ancestors ate animals and still leave healthy and one oyinbo from nowhere will tell me Bat transmit diseases SMH. The more you look the less you see. Sorry for the insult.
OH well, it is what it is. Conspiracy theories

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Photos Of Shoki Shitta After He Was Beaten In 2019 / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Man Beats And Butchers His Baby Mama Over Food In Imo (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.