Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:45 AM

Twitter User Quits Vigilating As He Shares His Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter User Quits Vigilating As He Shares His Experience (398 Views)

Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos / Frank Edwards Thanks Chris Oyakhilome For His Life As He Shares Throwback Photo / "I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Quits Vigilating As He Shares His Experience by 9jainfoparrot: 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerians can be said to have been in charge of thier own safety since the order of the lockdown, as they have had sleepless nights just to prevent their homes from being robbed.

One Twitter user shared his experience as a vigilante in Lagos, he made it known that he already quit vigilating as that night was his last due to the experience he had.

According to him, he and five other hefty men were securing their crib when one of them suggested they patrol which they all agreed to, after walking some certain miles, they spotted two bikes approaching them and before he could utter a word, the hefty men already disappeared.

Read the full thread via link: https://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/lockdown-robbery-twitter-user-quits-vigilating-as-he-shares-his-not-so-good-experience/

Re: Twitter User Quits Vigilating As He Shares His Experience by joliefille(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
LOL. A
Re: Twitter User Quits Vigilating As He Shares His Experience by joliefille(f): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
LOL. They should all go to sleep and wait for the thieves.
Re: Twitter User Quits Vigilating As He Shares His Experience by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol. I can't come and die abeg.

(1) (Reply)

God’s Plan Is Bigger Than Your Mistakes — Funke Akindele / Naira Marley Said ˝I Am Not Educating My Children To Be Rich” / Why I Stopped Sleeping With Men For Money - Controversial Blogger, Blessing Okor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.