Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,875 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:49 AM

Don't Start Something You Cannot Finish - Ronald Kenneth - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Don't Start Something You Cannot Finish - Ronald Kenneth (225 Views)

Start Something / Social Media: An Essential Tool For Personal Branding (ronald Kenneth) / Meet The Mobile-savvy Ronald Kenneth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Start Something You Cannot Finish - Ronald Kenneth by deRoniK(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
I have come to realize from the holy scriptures that God sees the end from the beginning and this aids Him in the execution of tasks. He know how every step would turn out and like a probability question would have several answers given several variables, He knows the end of every combination (He's the master).

Now this is what happens when He places an idea in someone's mind.

1. He shows the person the end of the plan (The big picture)

2. Gives him/her an insight to the beginning (this happens for most people)

3. Gives the person involved the blueprint for execution

4. Guides the person step by step towards the execution of the task.

Haven said this, you'd agree with me that thousands of persons have picked up projects and assignments which they have not been wired to execute.

This is simply because of any of the reasons below:

1. Everybody is doing it, so, I should as well

2. The end is pretty glorious (Now get this right. When God gives a man a vision, he can decide to share that vision with friends and family. What he shares most times is the big picture)

You have a lot of persons running with other people's big picture in order to achieve it. But the problem is: "They run with the big picture and get stuck in course of execution because their purpose doesn't lie within that very assignment".

Now, next time you want to do what others are doing because it's the trend, ask yourself these two fundamental questions:

1. Is this part of my assignment?

2. Why am I really doing this?

If your answer is tending towards the negative, then you'd have ended up " STARTING SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO FINISH"

The reason why we have abandoned projects everywhere is because they were picked up by someone whose purpose it wasn't to fulfill it.

Now, while I know it's important to note that most visions are not completed by the ones who started them, it's also important for the ones who start them to know what the future holds. This will enable them pass on the baton to the generation which is supposed to complete the mission.

My point therefore is: "DON'T START SOMETHING YOU CANNOT FINISH"

#RonaldKenneth #ShakingTables #RonaldSpeaks

Source: Ronald Kenneth

(1) (Reply)

New Startup Enterprise / How To Highlight Your Experience As An Administrative Executive In An Interview / FREE Whatsapp Training On How To Trade Binary Options

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.