Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,451 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (266493 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 12:14am On May 11, 2020
Geophilip:

gtb master card connected can be use for PayPal and one can withdraw with it, some say it will not even, but if it does you can't withdraw.

but nothing contradictory with the UBA AFRI CARD & VCC CARD. BUT I don't have access to the last two. wanna know if it possible to use any master card and be able to withdraw from it.

From what I hear, you can only withdraw using a VISA card.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 12:18am On May 11, 2020
mythy70:

Overall, then PayPal will now ask for documentation e.g your business name registration, your proof of address, your valid ID corresponding with the name on PayPal account. You will upload all via your PayPal account, if your documents are valid, then you continue using the PayPal account and also your withdrawal limit will further be raised

If you can't provide all the above when PayPal request for it, your account will be limited.

If you have fund there, you'll have to wait for 180days before they will mail you how to move your fund.

This guy Sabi. Respect boss, well said

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by EyesOnGod41: 12:29am On May 11, 2020
Geophilip:

gtb master card connected can be use for PayPal and one can withdraw with it, some say it will not even, but if it does you can't withdraw.

but nothing contradictory with the UBA AFRI CARD & VCC CARD. BUT I don't have access to the last two. wanna know if it possible to use any master card and be able to withdraw from it.

Sorry I'm not in the best position to give advise on that.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 2:07am On May 11, 2020
@ayo199 abeg I fit get your whatsapp number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 4:10am On May 11, 2020
You can ONLY withdraw on PayPal via UBA Africard.
Granted you can verify your account with any Visa or MasterCard after they've debited about $1.5 but you can't withdraw with it still.

For those looking for pdf guide on Lesotho PayPal. Send me a pm.

Modified:
* Only PM's don't spam this thread with your mail.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Papacypaul(m): 5:12am On May 11, 2020
FuegoXXX:
Granted you can verify your account with any Visa or MasterCard after they've debited about $1.5 but you can't withdraw with it still.

Papacypaul@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 5:21am On May 11, 2020
Papacypaul:
Papacypaul@gmail.com
Sent
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ambitiouschap1: 5:40am On May 11, 2020
you will make them flood the thread with a lot of mail now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CoachOore: 6:01am On May 11, 2020
I have a strong VPN I use on my system.. So opening Clickbank isn't a problem!

But how do I withdraw my funds and verify my account?

@chuksbaby

You link your payonear
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by josiufi: 6:48am On May 11, 2020
silverrock:

I scrapped it and focusing on Africard. Plus I didn't withdraw. I am waiting for the free withdrawal next month.
Have you linked your PayPal to Africacard? What was your balance in your Africacard b4 linking as mine declined although I have 850 inside my Africacard. I need your help in linking. Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Papacypaul(m): 7:17am On May 11, 2020
People should help me with how to remove account from ON HOLD, be your brother's keeper
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 7:38am On May 11, 2020
Heyzee5:
Oga, u no even reply my email again!?
sorry for that, I will check now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2020
FuegoXXX:

olusola147@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by silverrock(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2020
josiufi:

Have you linked your PayPal to Africacard? What was your balance in your Africacard b4 linking as mine declined although I have 850 inside my Africacard. I need your help in linking. Thanks

Just add another 1k to the card.
Check the text you received after the failure if it is insufficient fund or preactive reason.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2020
You need to sign up new accant.. Never write them by submitting a complaint
Papacypaul:
People should help me with how to remove account from ON HOLD, be your brother's keeper
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 8:29am On May 11, 2020
Sir Chuks... Plz respond in regards to the bolded. Thank u sir
chuksbaby:
How To Register on Prolific.co And Earn Over $30 Constantly

First, this are things you will need because they don’t have surveys for Africans yet

So we will be registering as Usa preferably

A USA Address and Zip code (generate one from fakenamegenerator.com)

There are sites where you can get free usa numbers to verify from sites like( smsreceivefree. com, mytrashmobile.com) infact just google disposable usa phone numbers on google and see them

. The only think is many others have used those numbers on prolific , if you try anyone, you will get number already used...

Well i have a code to get personal usa phone numbers for free, You can even use it for whatsapp and free calls

========================
IF you already have the two i mention , then
Go to prolific.co and signup
Once you are in, update you profile, because with your profile is what determines the kind of surverys you will be getting daily.

And zoom, begin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by rotile247(m): 8:32am On May 11, 2020
Please all, how do I link my Lesotho PayPal to prolific considering I have to use vpn for prolific and no vpn for Lesotho PayPal.
I tried adding the PayPal on my prolific account but will take me to PayPal account to log in for the verification.

Please how do I go about this
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mickeywilliams(m): 8:38am On May 11, 2020
rotile247:
Please all, how do I link my Lesotho PayPal to prolific considering I have to use vpn for prolific and no vpn for Lesotho PayPal.
I tried adding the PayPal on my prolific account but will take me to PayPal account to log in for the verification.

Please how do I go about this
Click on add account, it will show you a pop-up page to login to your PayPal.
Now put off your VPN!!!
Then log in.When it goes through , and it's added to the account
Put it back on

Please newbies should read through this thread from beginning, and gather info ftom complaints and resolutions.

5 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Generalwoodz(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2020
FuegoXXX:
Sent
I sent you a mail. . .Send it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by josiufi: 8:50am On May 11, 2020
silverrock:

Just add another 1k to the card.
Check the text you received after the failure if it is insufficient fund or preactive reason.

The reason is : invalid Bank Verification

I will load and try it today.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Teerc4: 8:54am On May 11, 2020
FuegoXXX:

Please send cuteeloteg@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Heyzee5: 9:28am On May 11, 2020
KataKaraNG:

No, it didn't require Webcam. It was to record an hour long essay with an IPhone. Don't ask me if I did it tongue
So won't using your voice be involved? Accepting the task will definitely blow your cover! Abi, am I wrong?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by CoachOore: 9:35am On May 11, 2020
Macgyver1:

Okay thanks, I will let you know hw far I go. Already sent two requests.

Which one is vendor
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 10:16am On May 11, 2020
Albertone
Chuksbaby
Boss abeg do I need to fill out the profile on Warrior Plus? If YES am using it on NG IP where should I fill in as Location? Thanks sm1 help
Albertone:

Step 1.Click what i indicated in pic 1
Step 2.Click affilate
Step 3.Click offers
Step 4.Youll see several offers, click anyone you wish based on the amount you'll get paid
Step 5.Send request to the vendor

You will later received email with your Link if you were accepted.If you were rejected,the mail will tell you,you were rejected
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Heineken(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2020
vaca1:
Ouite interesting. I will try the Twitter thing. I have 2k + plus .

Pls I have a 3k followers job vacancy page on Facebook. I want to develop a website for it. How do I go about it?
bro morning. How can I go about this? I also want to start on Facebook but mine is sports.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ilemona4u: 10:58am On May 11, 2020
Millennialaku:

gee change vpn wink

i have seen something like that way before the dumbos joined the thread
Guy, Abeg whatsapp me, need a little clarity.. 08148680882,
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2020
ilemona4u:
Guy, Abeg whatsapp me, need a little clarity.. 08148680882,
ask me every thing here please

quote me on a dead thread
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bologzy(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2020
Please I need usa number to verify my prolific account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fasa199(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2020
Please how can one verify a twitter account with a us number?? All the number I have is not working.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrDerrick: 11:44am On May 11, 2020
fasa199:
Please how can one verify a twitter account with a us number?? All the number I have is not working.
contact @onwubiko for number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrDerrick: 11:45am On May 11, 2020
bologzy:
Please I need usa number to verify my prolific account
I got mine from @onwubiko

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (263)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.