Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,186 members, 7,890,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:10 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (268097 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:
Good evening
I can't link my gtbank mastercard to my paypal account.
Pls what's the way forward ejor tongue lipsrsealed

You should be able to, that was what I used

It takes several minutes before you will get the code
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mickeywilliams:
So I finally verified phone number , using hushed
I want to link my lesotho PayPal account , however, do I have to verify the account by adding a debit card before I link to prolific or I can proceed, and do that later
Anyone with experience.
I was also able to verify mine with the number I got from hushed, but my account is still on hold. Will I have to link a paypal account before I can get surveys?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mickeywilliams(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
AIT1:

Please, did you do this recently , cos Its requiring a "routing code" which I currently don't know how to get
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fucc12: 8:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
AIT1:

Yes, you will use your Nigerian details.

It is the link that you follow to sign up that matters. The link have to be for Lesotho Nationals
How about when you want to login after creating the account?
Can you use normal link

And can you also use the paypal app
With this lesotho account?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 8:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Have verified my account on prolific,can I get studies now or till I add my PayPal??coz am still waiting for confirmation code
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by GJulius(m): 8:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
Guys...

Here is another great survey site you can register and earn around $100 per month...

https :// paidviewpointdotcom/?r=q5p2oy

Copy that link and edit it by turning that dot to.

I wish us all success...

Same procedure like Prolific.

wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jantofubu(m): 8:18pm On Apr 26, 2020
Finally verified my prolific since last week

If you care to knw...

I dumped the usa prolific acct that i sighned up
And opened another one using canada as my location...

Went straight to sms receiver, chose canada and i picked the first number which was posted one day ago... I used it and a code was sent between seconds...

No stress... Fvck usa jare
Canada number is easy to get..

Mind you, one email cant be used twice..
One browser cant be used twice too

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by MrCodeSolo: 8:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
Somebody should teach me how to open a Lesotho PayPal account, link to the pdf instructions uploaded earlier is no longer active...pls email me the procedure.. companynkd@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by realest2(m): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
jantofubu:

If you care to knw...

Went straight to sms receiver, chose canada and i picked the first number which was posted one day ago... I used it and a code was sent between seconds...

one browser can actually be used more than once. just clear data and cache of the browser app, and you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
jantofubu:

If you care to knw...

Just verified mine using this method too. Thanks a lot.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fucc12: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
Valwezzy:

i assume you use canada as vpn too
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Valwezzy: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
fucc12:
i assume you use canada as vpn too

Yeah, I did but my account is still on hold though.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2020
AIT1:

But have been trying it since
Same with when i wanted to purchase number from hushed.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Chidimercy: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Please how long does it take paypal to refund the money in our account used for activation?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Bobbybenard(m): 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2020
Finally, UK phone number verified after almost a whole day
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bobbybenard:
Finally, UK phone number verified after almost a whole day
which app did you use in getting the number cus hushed no work for uk.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jantofubu(m): 9:59pm On Apr 26, 2020
cool
realest2:
one browser can actually be used more than once. just clear data and cache of the browser app, and you are good to go
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Bobbybenard(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Taeewo:
which app did you use in getting the number cus hushed no work for uk.
I used a friend that lives in London
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jantofubu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2020
Valwezzy:

You are welcome ma...

Usa is over rated
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
Bobbybenard:
I used a friend that lives in London
Its like to verify that UK prolific needs real number..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Bobbybenard(m): 10:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
Taeewo:
Its like to verify that UK prolific needs real number..
Yes
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by realest2(m): 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
jantofubu:
cool
Ehen, can you please send the paid version of the turbo vpn. I have already sent you a PM
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kodred(m): 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2020
vaca1:

Ok. What's the name?

www. postthejob. com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
realest2:
Ehen, can you please send the paid version of the turbo vpn. I have already sent you a PM
I don help u send am... Thanks to him cus na him give me too.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jantofubu(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
realest2:
angry

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by realest2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Taeewo:
I don help u send am... Thanks to him cus na him give me too.
i don see am. Thanks boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:

But have been trying it since
Same with when i wanted to purchase number from hushed.

What's is the error message you have for the PayPal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fucc12: 10:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
This prolific phone verification na war oo

The accepted my uk no
Yet I didn’t receive a code from them��‍♂️��‍♂️ cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2020
fucc12:

How about when you want to login after creating the account?
Can you use normal link

And can you also use the paypal app
With this lesotho account?

Yes, you can just use the general login link

I don't know about the app. I haven't used it before
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by AIT1(m): 10:38pm On Apr 26, 2020
Mickeywilliams:

Please, did you do this recently , cos Its requiring a "routing code" which I currently don't know how to get

I did it yesterday.

Maybe yours is not Lesotho or you didn't follow the normal procedure
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2020
fucc12:
This prolific phone verification na war oo

The accepted my uk no
Yet I didn’t receive a code from them��‍♂️��‍♂️ cry cry
My friend wasted money getting the uk number cus code no enter...Better delete the prolific account and create US or CD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (263)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.