Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:52 PM

What Will Happen After The 2 Weeks Lockdown? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Will Happen After The 2 Weeks Lockdown? (535 Views)

Lockdown: Lekki Residents Sue Kayode Otitoju Over Influx Of "Miscreants" / Almost Complete Twins Flat 2 Bedroom. Each With 2 Bath In The 2 Flats In Osogbo / Almost Complete Twins Flat 2 Bedroom. Each With 2 Bath In The 2 Flats in osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen After The 2 Weeks Lockdown? by Ffbt(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lockdown extended in some states.....

There is confusion everywhere.

A lot of people at home are thinking about what to do...
....What's the next step ? �

Even if you have food and money, lockdown is not freedom...

It's not easy mennh...
....It's a 2-week lockdown on paper but you should know that the economy is feeling the heat already....
It will be as if we're restarting the economy again.

I believe you have an idea of what will happen after the lockdown, position your mind for anything.
We're going to win this battle no matter what..

After this pandemic more people will bring their businesses online.

However some persons are doing this already. People are learning online skills that will serve as plan B for their offline businesses.
We're in the skills economy & it's happening online....

I've taught a lot of people how to sell anything online using written words. This skill is called Copywriting.

It's an high income skill.
There is no free money o..
To make money online you need to sell something & you must learn how to make people exchange their money for your skills, goods & services.

P.S : To learn one of the high income skills online(COPYWRITING):
I'll be sharing teaching a one-on-one class via whatsapp for anyone interested.
The Training Fee : Pay Anything You Can Afford.
I'm doing this to give everyone interested the opportunity to learn this skill during this period.
I'll follow you up till you master it with resources.
Training Starts : April 20 - April 30, 2020.
Registration Ends : April 18, 2020.
To participate send a message to 08135666117 via whatsapp to register.
Don't let anything stop you.
The clock is ticking...

Re: What Will Happen After The 2 Weeks Lockdown? by Ffbt(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Offer closes tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

3ft Bed For Sale **furniture / Architecture | Interior Design | Construction / Exquisitely Finished 4 Bedroom Semi-detached Duplex In Vella Homes, Ikota, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.