Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,885 members, 7,931,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:02 PM

Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown (5849 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Abdul090(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
A 25-year-old man identified as Olusola Simeon, has been arraigned and convicted by a Magistrate court sitting in Osogbo, the Osun State capital for beating and inflicting injuries on his girlfriend, Fadunsi Alaba.
[img]https://www.getnewz.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/1DA7B711-C0C8-4B3E-997C-9CC8BB1EB072.jpeg[/img]
Simeon admitted guilty of the crime of assault, levelled against him by the police when he was arraigned on Tuesday.

The Prosecutor, Jafani Muslim, told the court that the convict committed the offence of assault on July 2, 2018 at about 9.15 pm at Agowande Area, Osogbo.

Read Also : The 7 smartphones with the best camera 2020 https://www.techboke.com/2020/04/the-7-smartphone-with-best-camera.html?m=1

He said the convict inflicted injuries in his girlfriend of about six years, thus committed a crime that contravened section 355 of the criminal Code Cap 34 Vol 11, Laws of Osun State, 2003.

The victim, Alaba, was said to have gone to the convict’s house with intention of living with him after six years of dating.

The prosecution said the action of the victim infuriated the convict because of his wife and kids she met at home, hence the reason for beaten her.

The Magistrate, Mrs Awodele Modupe Adedoyin, found Simeon guilty and ordered that he be remanded in Ilesha prison custody.

She latter adjourned the case to August 3, for sentencing.

Read Also : The 7 smartphones with the best camera 2020 https://www.techboke.com/2020/04/the-7-smartphone-with-best-camera.html?m=1
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ok.
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na hunger make her show now

5 Likes

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Tsolutionifede(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
Don't even know what to say, I am hungry and angry. Want to sell my iPhone 11, at cheaper rate

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Blackfire(m): 3:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
Don't even know what to say, I am hungry and angry. Want to sell my iPhone 11, at cheaper rate

How much?? I will pay #20,000.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Blackfire(m): 3:15am On Apr 16, 2020
6 years girlfriend = wifey ..

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Kirinwa: 4:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Shun violence. Stay safe and secure.

Make free money today
Check my signature
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Untainted007: 6:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Tsolutionifede:

Does it have receipt/proof of ownership and how much do u want to sell it?

3 Likes

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Perhaps that's the reward he gets for committing adultery.
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by medtoks: 6:44am On Apr 16, 2020
“The Prosecutor, Jafani Muslim, told the court that the convict committed the offence of assault on July 2, 2018 at about 9.15 pm at Agowande Area, Osogbo.” not during the lockdown.

4 Likes

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Untainted007:

Does it have receipt/proof of ownership and how much do u want to sell it?
yes, 150k
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:51am On Apr 16, 2020
Blackfire:

How much?? I will pay #20,000.
u dey crazy seriously

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 16, 2020
iPhone 11 seller.

Having luxury goods is good, but let me ask, what was your savings amount value before the lockdown ?

Nah only 2 weeks we dey so.

Wuhan dey 6 weeks.
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2020
.... na so naaa

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by AudioNews(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala nd Wickedness, cant u leav de gal,
Freedom of Movement

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by jeyselassie(m): 7:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
how much ?
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Molutex(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2020
medtoks:
“The Prosecutor, Jafani Muslim, told the court that the convict committed the offence of assault on July 2, 2018 at about 9.15 pm at Agowande Area, Osogbo.” not during the lockdown.
This people worry ooo. I can't believed there was lockdown in 2018
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by angelfallz(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2020
joyfullyjoyous:
Perhaps that's the reward he gets for committing adultery.

and what is the reward that the prostitute gets for committing fornication?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Meteng: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Hunger bad
Re: Married Man Beats Side Chick Mercilessly For Coming To His House During Lockdown by Blackfire(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Tsolutionifede:
u dey crazy seriously

Hunger never finish you..
You go soon look for the 'I' in the phone.

grin

(1) (Reply)

ME TROLLING A SCAMMER/YAHOO BOY (Pics Included) / Yahoo Plus Boyz Kill Gf For Money Ritual(pics) / He was alive they were cutting his head - Vikings vs Eiye in Delta PIX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.