Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,331 members, 7,932,237 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? (19387 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by idiotogbdcm(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2007
why would a guy sleep around when his got a girl friend? sad
most guys wont just do it for fun. undecided
may his girl cant perform. or shes so annoying.
but if he does dont bother trying to catch him, cos it doesn't change any thing. Its only adviable for the lady to either change her sexual approach or change her attitude. cool
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by Echidime(m): 8:48am On Jun 07, 2007
you people are really funny
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by LADUNDE(f): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
Ds is a serious matter
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by LADUNDE(f): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2007
Ds is a serious matter
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by oreofemi(f): 7:26pm On Jun 08, 2007
o simple baje, just tell him to produce his sperm, then you can move futher feom there.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by 3dhunter(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2007
examine his conscience, if he has any
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by omoge25(f): 1:33am On Jun 10, 2007
3d_hunter:

examine his conscience, if he has any

EXACTLY , if he had one he wouldnt want to hurt his girl by messing around on her.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2007
@Oboatioko
What a bore!

@Topic
Your guy has been sleeping around when his cologne smells like "OBOATIOKO'S" big apple! embarassed
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by desodgi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2007
:d
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2007
militia big apple shocked whoa is he really that big
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 12:51am On Jun 11, 2007
@diamondd

One of my diamond nieces!  How now?  Where is your mind? LOL grin Is who really that big?  I say you know a guy who's been sleeping around has a universal "whiff"!  Can't you perceive it all around here?  OBOATIOKO"S  big apple of course--which she neva washes but douches instead with "ALUM"! Nothing but sheer "skunky funk" and feces!  SNEEZE, SNEEZE, SNEEZE!  Men do not have apples, only women! tongue wink Take an apple, cut into 2 and you will understand what I am saying! kiss
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by desodgi(m): 12:24pm On Jun 11, 2007
smelly ones that know wot big apple smells like,hang around it too much innit?
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 2:34pm On Jun 11, 2007
Militia one of my militia cousin. how you dey too as for me i dey bam!. neways was just teasing you gatchu GF.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 11:55pm On Jun 11, 2007
@desodgi
You alone can know of dem "smelly" tins dem since you dey live for inside dia! tongue

@diamondd
I get a downgrade eh? Na cousin now not aunty? sad Smoochies too you! kiss
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by Jaguar1(m): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @ MILITIA, u 're just one hell of a babe. Ur posts brings so much fun here, am not a regular poster but I read most of the threads and since I started reading ur post I couldn't help but imagine how funny u are. Ur hubby must be putting up wit a very mischievous babe. Do have a great time and keep those nasty comments coming so I can have a great time
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by ajayi1(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2007
Men, I cant read all this thing here. Everybody in this thread are Nasty. They small sperm arroud
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2007
ajayi you dey sleep around
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by ajayi1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ diamondd Nah, You won kill me,
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2007
lol how u mean abeg i wan know how i take wan kill u
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 11:51pm On Jun 15, 2007
@Jaguar1
Thank you my brother!  I am auditioning for "Night of a Thousand laffs" part 20!  Since I joined Nairaland---na so so laff I dey laff.  You people here crack me up with the things we talk about here!   My husband is just as bad. KRASEMAN JAM KRASEWOMAN!  It is laughter all week for us most of the time in our house---sometimes serious fight dey oh!  But just happy people most of the time!  You bring out the best in me Nairaland!  Happy freaky friday!
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by beauti(f): 11:54am On Jun 16, 2007
My sista the only way be sey, when him  dey take to loooooooooooooong to come, we know sey it takes longer for a man to cum when he don cum already. Yes, de amount of come go dey small. Again when he start to ask you to do different things in bed, you no sey another woman don teach  am sometin. The one  when he go say, ooh Baby, not tonight I dey tired, you no sey na lie, you no sey he don chop already.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2007
LOL BEAUTY TRUE

EVER BEEN WITH A GUY DAT LIE OF HIS INABILITY TO CUM QUICK AS AN EFFECT FROM THE PILLS HE WAS TAKING I WAS LIKE BITCH DUNT BITCH ME, HOW SOME PILLS GON MAKE U NOT CUM, U KNW IT AINT LIKE U BEEN HAVING DIS PROBLEMS B4 AND WHO U TELL WEN U START DAT PILL AS A MATTER OF FACT WETIN B D PILL NAME I WAN RESEARCH AM. GUYS ARE JUST TOO FUNNY.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by Jaguar1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ MILITIA Trust me, I will b the first to get a ticket and do keep me posted when u are coming online for ya nite of thousand laughter.
Ok now, seriuosly u never know when a matured and sneaky guy cheats. Your semen in a fuction of ur diet amongst other things. I have seen a guy that pumped 8ml at ago and I had to ask him if he did not wee in the speciemen bottle. An average guy pumps from1.5-3ml at a time assuining he's normal, for some, they can still have quite viscous stuff even after jabbing another babe. What about guys that can finish jabbing yesterday and today they are still flowing like river Niger? You can't alwya s tell.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2007
@Jaguar1

I beg speak for yourself oh!  You can tell if ya man is out there somewhere!  It is called a woman's intuition!  There are a combination of things that come into play---not just the amount of "akamu" produced!  If you know ya man's habits, it is easy to catch him.  For you guys with multiple "sleep" partners that only see eachother once a week or twice a month, then you do not need to know because he is not yours alone!  grin

I have lived with a man for years.  When he says ha!  I know where he is going.  We live in the same house abi?  So tell me where im wan pass! We rarely go anywhere without the other if we are not working. He is not a "Nigerian"  businessman that goes and comes as he likes.  We both have work schedules that are predictable so when anyone cheats, it is very easy to find out!  We get our radar! We do not lie to each other, because no need for that! So when you are not a good liar, it is had to start lying or start keepings secrets. So we are not talking about part time boyfriend and girlfriend!  We are talking about long term relationship!  These are two different things! When most of you get to that stage, then you will understand. For now, na play una dey play! grin
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by beauti(f): 9:12am On Jun 17, 2007
@militia
I bet you are the only woman who truely believes her man can NEVER EVER CHEAT. A man can't help cheating just like a shark can't help killin. It doesn't matter if his on guard all day, a man will always do what he wants to do. They are natural born liars. And don't forget the wife/girlfriend are always the last to know. Do you know what he get up to during his coffee break? A man can be on top of another woman while takin a call from his wife/girlfriend.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by Jaguar1(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2007
Ok, now I should say that I 've lived with my babe 4 almost 1yr durring my NYSC. The truth is I donot cheat and that's not to say I have never cheated before, I mean that I do not cheat now. When am arround I see my fiancee everyday so we are not playing at all, beside we are doing it soon.
Talking about men cheating, not all men cheat.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by Bennyslove(f): 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2007
check his phone !!!! grin
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2007
hmmm bennys how does a phone tell u a guy is cheating??
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2007
@beauti

Oh no! You get am wrong!  I did not say he cannot cheat.  I say we have radar to detect when it has occurred! You cannot stop it from happening, but you definitely know when it has occured.  The next step is to go to "plan B" which is a private matter! For an experience "cheat" , you can always tell when and how it is about to happen is what I mean!  You cannot stop it, but you know say "e don happen"! grin

Seven Cardinal Signs to flag you that Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around!

1)  When una fight!  Your guy packs out of the house for a weekend or a week "to go cool off"! grin
2)  When your guy stays out all night and does not come home till about 6am-9am  the next morning! grin
3)  When your guy no touch you for a week or some people say 1 month to 1 year! grin
4)  When your guy starts to compare you to some other babe! grin
5) When your guy constantly wants to sleep in another bedroom of the house! grin
6) When your guy likes to hang out with his friends more than you his babe! grin
7) When your guy wants to take frequent trips without you! grin

Ladies! If one or more of these apply or applies to you, then the answer to your question if YES!
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by Bennyslove(f): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2007
If you check his phone (that is if he allows you or if he does not delete it), you will definitely find some texts sent by the girl. It actually happened to me.
I checked my guy's phone and a girl he just slept with sent him a text concerning their love-making. He actually forgot to delete it.
So you see, although i'm not saying it's 100% o.k, but you can give it a try.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by Njoy1(f): 6:52pm On Jun 20, 2007
@Bennyslove
My guy's phone is glued to him he never ever lets it out his sight. If they do call, he's quick to say I'll call you later.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by Bennyslove(f): 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2007
Well, if he says that always when you are around, then you need to watch him cos a guy that does not have anything to hide, is always open. Probably he does not want to hurt you too. But watch out all the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Feel Seeing You Ex Getting Married? / Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) / Ubunja Posts Will Bleep You Up, His Points Are Valid But Run For Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.