Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) (9703 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Ladies, Why Do U Wear Leggings Without Wearing Pant? / What Are Those Very Important Stuff U Won't Leave Home Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2011
I can remember when last I wrap underwear around my kondo. Just pull up trousers and that is it! Wait gan sef, why do peeps have to wear undies?
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by MissyB3(f): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2011
mama-gee:

Ewww. . . shocked shocked shocked

Whitish secretions coming out of the Vjay. . . shocked shocked

That's serious cause no normal woman should have that unless of course you have a poor hygiene.

Are you sure you're a woman? undecided Does vagin[i]a[/i]l discharge ring a bell? undecided
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Odunnu: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2011
Lol
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by fstranger6: 10:07am On Jan 06, 2011
hey gals, stop this shit

dont wanna read about whitish secretions ever again please
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by daduke2k(m): 10:10am On Jan 06, 2011
maybe she doesnt just pay much needed attention 2 her down below
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Bobajo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2011
May be a sign for thinngggs. Had this darkpretty i dated way back in school. Any day she comes to look for me without wearing pants, we arent sleeping/going out that day.
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by 190: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2011
Whitish secretions,

**spits**

why did mygoldie com with that,
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by HTownEve(f): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
Missy ★ B:

Are you sure you're a woman? undecided Does vagin[i]a[/i]l discharge ring a bell? undecided
embarassed angry sad shocked

Yep she is a woman. Mamagee is correct. Any abnormal/plenty discharge is a sign of infection. Some females are very sensitive down there and things like panties, pads, dongs grin etc can cause irritation or infection. Many of our girls don't go for check ups and just assume that all discharges are normal. Just like not all discharges are normal for guys as well. lipsrsealed

Like I mentioned before; woman are most wet some days of the month (the normal love juice tongue). Anything outside that is off and needs to be checked or fixed by antibiotics. It is no big deal. kiss
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by 190: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2011
Okay are you now saying that wearing of pants/thongs etc can cause irritation

which in turn causes these

whitish secretions mygoldie earlier talked about,

please tell me more, im really intrested in understanding how the female body works, grin grin
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by HTownEve(f): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2011
LOL! Yeye 190 again. Nope; I don't trust your intensions. grin
On the other hand, why don't you tell us about the male whitish stuff.
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by chiogo(f): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I was gonna ask the same thing. The question is, has she reached puberty?

HTown Eve:

Yep she is a woman.  Mamagee is correct.  Any abnormal/plenty discharge is a sign of infection.  Some females are very sensitive down there and things like panties, pads, dongs  grin etc can cause irritation or infection.   Many of our girls don't go for check ups and just assume that all discharges are normal.   Just like not all discharges are normal for guys as well.  lipsrsealed

Like I mentioned before; woman are most wet some days of the month (the normal love juice  tongue).    Anything outside that is off and needs to be checked or fixed by antibiotics.  It is no big deal.  kiss
Umm, the point is that there's still some form of discharge. . . . and it's usually sticky. I really don't know if you people are actually females because this is common knowledge. I'm pretty sure any female that has reached the age of puberty has whitish secretions during ovulation. It could be white/creamish in color, that's mostly how you know it's normal, maybe other colors are abnormal but I wouldn't know about quantity determining that.
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Busta(f): 6:41pm On Jan 06, 2011
@ Topic, seriously, how is this anyone's cup of coffee??
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Odunnu: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2011
MissyB asked '. . .does vaginal discharge ring a bell?
You are the one telling us about abnormal/plenty discharge.
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by HTownEve(f): 6:44pm On Jan 06, 2011
Yep, it is nobody's cupotea.

@ Chioga, you just agreed with me.  Read my previous post on days of wetness.  grin  OV discharge is a few days of the month.
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by ekubear1: 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2011
The new direction of the discussion. . . eesh  sad
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by 190: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2011
welcome to today's biology 101

subject of discussion: the female whitish secretion

Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Dsense(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
OP,
I don tire ooo . . . . . . Working abou without wearing pant grin grin grin
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Fostercat(m): 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2011
loooooooooooooooooooool grin grin

i ve read tru and digested evri post but cant seems to b satisfied.

the truth of this isssue, is that i ve traveled far an wide and i know for sure,dat it is only love-peddlers who r looking for customers leave their houses wit out wearing pants.som do this days.

For the record:it is not evry girl at home dat is a decent girl.som r worst than love-peddlers.they were their clothes without pants to seek for customers in da neigbourhood abi wetin u want make i talk.

for the guys:a boxer is goood,that is wat i use.but to leave my house wit out wearin any?no way!
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by MissyB3(f): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2011
HTown Eve:

Yep she is a woman. Mamagee is correct. Any abnormal/plenty discharge is a sign of infection. Some females are very sensitive down there and things like panties, pads, dongs grin etc can cause irritation or infection. Many of our girls don't go for check ups and just assume that all discharges are normal. Just like not all discharges are normal for guys as well. lipsrsealed

Like I mentioned before; woman are most wet some days of the month (the normal love juice tongue). Anything outside that is off and needs to be checked or fixed by antibiotics. It is no big deal. kiss
Noise! cool
School Mama-Gee if you will, not me. The question is, is there any secretion at all? Save the sermon for the less enlightened.
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by HTownEve(f): 11:07pm On Jan 06, 2011
Okay Missy ★ B
If and when there is discharge, why would you be grossed out by something that comes out of your body?  Unless the person is not neat or discharge stinks (this requires immediate attention).  No offense.   cool kiss
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by 190: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
Still on the matter, undecided
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2011
Carolece:

I totally abandon them in the summer time.

Same here. Really i wear thin ones (very thin material for breeze access lol) but they (undies in general) are really relevant for women only when wearing jeans or when the red haired sister comes to town undecided angry (I hate that b).
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by 190: 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Same here. Really i wear thin ones (very thin material for breeze access lol) but they (undies in general) are really relevant for women only when wearing jeans or when the red haired sister comes to town  undecided  angry (I hate that b).
  grin  grin  grin

Air-conditioned pants, for breezy effects

and i like that your red haired sister!
grin  grin  grin
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2011
*Goes to Home Depot, buys a huge padlock, a storage trailor and some duct tape. . .looks for 190  grin* lmao.
*attempts to lure him with some vaseline and playboy magazines!* LOL!

I am gonna lock you up, time out ain't working I see!
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by HTownEve(f): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2011
AC panties sounds nice. LMAO.  IWLD.   grin grin grin
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^oh no not you too! lol grin 190 don corrupted another innocent victim grin grin
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by HTownEve(f): 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2011
4give me d@rkskin. grin Your honey is too funny. grin
I might follow you to home depot sef. wink
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by 190: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2011
CowGurl,

You know the type that has Pores and holes all over it
Back and front, for free flow of air,
air coms from one direction and goes thru the other direction

there by keeping the merchandise Sound,safe and in a good working condition!!

Priceless,
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
HTown Eve:

4give me d@rkskin. grin Your honey is too funny. grin
I might follow you to home depot sef. wink

LMAO. please do. I need your opinion on the tape brand wink lol
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by HTownEve(f): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2011
IWLD.   grin

190, that sounds like cotton panties.  We could call cotton panties AC panties.  

MZD@SKIN, let me know when you are ready to go to Home Depot.  cheesy  Your hubby is too much.
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by daduke2k(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
hia, na which one b Ac pant again. I lyk my gurl witout panties on.  . . . . . . . . Oh . . . Jvst 4 moi alone. . . FYI.
cheesy
Re: Can You Leave Home Without Wearing Pants? (underpants) by MissyB3(f): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2011
HTown Eve:

Okay Missy ★ B
If and when there is discharge, why would you be grossed out by something that comes out of your body?   cool kiss
Go back to my comments.  . . .Read, understand and do not misinterpret my words.
It's not the fact that it comes outta one's body that makes it gross. It's the fact that you allow it drop on your trousers and still walk around freely. Sooner than you expect, it would dry on the trousers and it would smell [Whether or not it originally had a foul smell]. What happens afterwards? Wait till you get home and wash the trousers immediately? Do you also feel comfortable going out without sanitary pad when it's that time of the month just because you would wash your panties immediately you get home?
You know, pantliners weren't made to be eaten. They are to serve a purpose . . . .Help them be useful.
PS: Of course, it's not my business if anyone decides to walk around the Earth w/o panties. It's a discussion and I'm only participating, asking how it is possible for y'all to feel comfortable.

As for other readers who think our comments are too picturesque, I'm sorry if you find it offensive but there are more than 58475587 threads you could post on and just ignore this one. Plus, we definitely haven't gone offtopic. Besides, I expect that no one is less than 18 here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LADIES: What Do You Think Of Guys That Self Service? / Do Godly Women Moan During S*xual Intercourse??? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.