Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR (42066 Views)

Ghanaian Government Arrests 107 IPOB Members, Deports 30 / Message For Wike: American, Susan Mount, Calls Out Governor Over Oyigbo Killings / Edo Election: Obaseki Visits Wike, Praises The Rivers Governor Over Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by FASASI1(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
gurunlocker:

Sense in 2023? You really believe that? We've been saying same thing for years. In 2023, Nigerians will still make mistakes.

It's not a curse, it's the failed system...
That's why I don't give a damn about people suffering because they voted them in the office and the next time they have the chance to vote them out, they will still vote them back

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
what I want to know is:

Did she apologise because she was lying or did she apologise because she was harrased? basically was the beans we saw in the video the beans they distributed? thats the question people need to establish.

in all of this nobody has said whether the beans we saw was real or fake
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
And the foolish Nigerian masses will vote these evil and wicked politicians come 2023. These politicians don't even care about the common man on the street. Why give stone infested beans to people as palliative? The young woman asked very pertinent and soul searching questions of which the governor and his team is supposed to answer, instead he resorted to power show. God save us all in this country. I really wish Nigerians to wise up come 2023 and vote these vultures who called themselves leaders out. Our mumu don do I beg
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by EgunMogaji2: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
irunoko:
sychophancy will not help anyone sir

I didn't see any "flattery" in what I wrote.

"While I thank the government for providing the masses beans, it is of a quality that I can not consume".

The beans might be perfectly okay for someone. The government didn't have to give any beans to start with.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by ipswitch: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Some ppl still think they have democracy in place in Nigeria, they are daydreamers. This is my woman of the year
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by izzou(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Sense is not for us. In fact, it is not our portion.

grin
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Babaibejii: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:
Ogun Government Allegedly Arrests Woman For Lambasting State Governor Over Stone-filled Beans Distributed As COVID-19 Palliative

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/15/ogun-government-allegedly-arrests-woman-lambasting-state-governor-over-stone-filled-beans

Is there no longer freedom after speech in Nigeria?
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by excellentj4teal(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:
Ogun Government Allegedly Arrests Woman For Lambasting State Governor Over Stone-filled Beans Distributed As COVID-19 Palliative

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/15/ogun-government-allegedly-arrests-woman-lambasting-state-governor-over-stone-filled-beans
aa long as we continue to become Keypad warriors, our politicians will keep tormenting us
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by irunoko(m): 10:05am On Apr 16, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I didn't see any "flattery" in what I wrote.

"WHILE I THANk THE GOVERNMENT FOR PROVIDING THE MASSES beans, it is of a quality that I can not consume".

The beans might be perfectly okay for someone. The government didn't have to give any beans to start with.
look at the sychophancy of the caps.why would anyone appreciate a gift that is not GIVEN OUT OF LOVE BUT GIVEN sha gba Jen sinmi kind of way and the receiver knows it and she decides to complain,why should she thank him.thank him for what?
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Seun360(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Is that enough to arrest her?

No wonder Gov. Amosun never wanted this man to succeed him, he knows what the masses doesn't know about him.

Useless Governor.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by sapientia(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2020
The governor is a bully.

Las las, Nigerians will have sense.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by davosky304: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
I like the small sarcasm the woman used in the apology

"we used it to make Moin-moin (bean pudding)."

Sometimes na bad beans them they always wan use do moi-moi naaa

Lmao... the ogun state govt are jokers, they didn't see that part
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Christmasdon(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
gurunlocker:

Sense in 2023? You really believe that? We've been saying same thing for years. In 2023, Nigerians will still make mistakes.

ITS ALL ABOUT ON WHOM THE LOT FALL ON. MEANWHILE, THE SAID WOMAN HAVE BEEN FORCED TO EAT HER VOMIT. OH MINE!
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by rafcrown(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
This governor can't deliver. They should have allowed some governors to choose successors for progressive continuity.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Smhaykins(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
pocohantas:

But goats have been eating it? Animal rights group would be more concerned about this. grin

Sense is not for us. In fact, it is not our portion.

Which one z us, oga talk for ursef

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by princejenks(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Smatz:
Nigerians and that feeling of entitlement will not help us at this critical times .
oh really? Government using our common wealth to give palliatives that are questionable yet you feel Nigerians who have been prevented from going out to make a living are feeling entitled? Wait till you hear how much was spent providing the said palliative when all of this is over then you'll understand better
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Smhaykins(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin grin

Which one b dirty teeth u dey open...wats funny
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Christmasdon(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Seun360:
Is that enough to arrest her?

No wonder Gov. Amosun never wanted this man to succeed him, he knows what the masses doesn't know about him.

Useless Governor.
. PLEASE DO NOT INSULT A GOVERNOR. PLEASE. BE PATRIOTIC YOU MIGHT BECOME A GOVERNOR SOMEDAY.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Smhaykins(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Smatz:
Nigerians and that feeling of entitlement will not help us at this critical times .

R u ok at all?
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by luluman: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Idiotic woman

you are useless to the Government, you don't pay tax and you aint economically productive, but here you are complaining about food provided by Niger Delta Crude Oil

Who be this one?
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Smhaykins:

Which one b dirty teeth u dey open...wats funny

Oga wetin happen??

U want make I cry ni angry
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by irunoko(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
And the foolish Nigerian masses will vote these evil and wicked politicians come 2023. These politicians don't even care about the common man on the street. Why give stone infested beans to people as palliative? The young woman asked very pertinent and soul searching questions of which the governor and his team is supposed to answer, instead he resorted to power show. God save us all in this country. I really wish Nigerians to wise up come 2023 and vote these vultures who called themselves leaders out. Our mumu don do I beg
I blame the people for enabling the leaders to get power drunk

Na them go dey hail them our hero,our king,the might man,there's even one emperor they call jagaban etc

All this rubbish is not helping matters.thats why the leaders feel they can attack anyone that says what they don't like

I'm sure he was expecting people to kneel down in front of his gate thanking him for saving them and all that bs
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Smhaykins(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Idiotic woman

you are useless to the Government, you don't pay tax and you aint economically productive, but here you are complaining about food provided by Niger Delta Crude Oil

Eleribu spotted
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Kubernetes: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
What version of Yoruba is she sifikin?
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Smhaykins(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga wetin happen??

U want make I cry ni angry

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Barestic(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Please what's is the difference between Nigeria and animal kingdom.

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by DAYOODS(m): 10:24am On Apr 16, 2020
dre11:

Olohun, watch the video,this woman is highly confused . First, there is no beans without dirt except you thoroughly pick it . She is lazy, did she want the government to pick the beans for her? In the subsequent video,she said, she eventually used the beans for moi moi .This means she later picked the beans. For me the waman was just trying to rubbish government efforts. Some have not even received any dime in this lockdown. Even me that I'm writing,na only garri I struggled to collect.

By and large,government also has its own lapses,but I'm a fan of constructive criticism.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by foleskay(m): 10:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Smatz:
Shut up! Dont be a slave that dont know his rights!
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2020
gurunlocker:

No matter whom you vote for in 2023, it would still be a mistake.

Nigeria needs to understand that our type of federalism will keep us retrogressive, and not necessarily the type of leaders we elect.

If you like, vote for Abraham Lincoln in 2023, it would still feel like a mistake.

Or tell me, which present crop of politician do you think can turn the country around all by himself?

Atiku? Tinubu? El Eufai? Sanusi? Wike? Dino? Saraki?

We need to do first thing first. Retrace our steps. We have tried many systems of government in the past. We have tried parliamentary system of government, we have attempted unitary system, we have attempted true federalism.

The reason why we have this federalism is because of the fear that true federalism would encourage states to attempt secession like the Eastern region did in 1966. But, that remains one of our most viable options to making progress as a nation.

America did not stop practising true federalism simply because the South once attempted to break away.

We need to either return to parliamentary system with its attendant dualized federalism or we just take some necessary items off the exclusive list and put them on the concurrent list.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by DAYOODS(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
DonMustafa:
If I was the governor, I won't arrest her. I will go there and ask that they cook same beans for me. Then i will eat it. That would have been a better way to handle this situation

God bless you. This is a nice perspective.
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by solomonsly11(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2020
This video was shot under duress, they forced this lady to say what she's saying
Re: Ogun Government Arrests Woman For Blasting Governor Over Stone-Filled Beans -SR by Basher8583: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
edoairways:

Indeed! Why force them to stay at home if you can't provide? Other countries are doing well in their palliative stimulus package while ours is getting worst.

What are you saying. Most of them are privately donated and not govt sponsored. My people in USA are still waiting for Trump's stimulus package.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti Election: Fayose Arrives Polling Booth, Casts His Vote (photos) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His 57th Birthday By Cutting His Cake At Midnight / Odili House Invasion: Malami Kicks As Suspect Says He Works For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.