Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,979 members, 7,976,718 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

Why I Declined Arsenal In The Early Stage Of My Career – Osimehn - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Declined Arsenal In The Early Stage Of My Career – Osimehn (209 Views)

My Personal Opinion On Victor Osimehn, Conte , Napoli And Chelsea / Super Falcons Stars To Meet In Group Stage Of UEFA Women's Champions League. / It Will Be Difficult To Stay — Lichtsteiner Set To Leave Arsenal In Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Declined Arsenal In The Early Stage Of My Career – Osimehn by SportingRave: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Super Eagles and Lille Forward Victor Osimhen has admitted that he turned down a move to join the Arsene Wenger led arsenal in the early stage of his European football.

The 21-year-old first came to Europe in January 2016 when he joined Wolfsburg off the back of an impressive Under 17 World Cup.

“I spoke with Arsene Wenger after the tournament ended and he wanted me to come to Arsenal,” he told the Independent. “I had a lot of options. Barcelona, Inter Milan, Atletico Madrid, Juventus and the rest.

Read More Below:

https://sportingrave.com/2020/04/15/5626why-i-declined-arsenal-in-the-early-stage-of-my-career-osimehn/

(1) (Reply)

Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Tom Brady And Peyton Manning To Play Golf Match / Buffon & Chiellini Set To Renew Juventus Contracts / Govt Wants Premier League Back 'as Soon As Possible'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.