Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

How To Prepare For Post-covid-19 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Prepare For Post-covid-19 (538 Views)

Buchi George Speaks On Plans For Post-covid-19 Era / What Is Your Plan For Post Covid-19 Lockdown? / Kiki Payment For Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For Post-covid-19 by Nsaka: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2020
The Future is Bright!

The difference between the sense of fear and threat is that to feel fear is a choice! People have always been scared, always looking for excuses. Being able to work from home has never been more valuable.

This COVID-19 virus is going to pass, and life will go on. Economies will continue to grow.

We will learn from our mistakes, and people will work more from home, more online, and more via their phones.

Entrepreneurs will look for platforms where their phones will be their office, and we who are prepared will have the world at our feet.

Get ready to do business and be prepared to grow!

If you would like to learn any of the listed item below, follow the link on my signature...

*How to create & make money from Youtube channel*
*2D &3D Animation*
*Information Marketing*
*Copywriting*
*Graphics design*
*Digital Marketing using PLR*
*Network Marketing*
*How to create an ebook*
*Tiktok marketing*
*Mini Importation*

It's time to position yourself for the future.
Re: How To Prepare For Post-covid-19 by YungLasaint(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=Nsaka post=88497360]The Future is Bright
!

If you would like to learn any of the listed item below, follow the link on my signature...

*How to create & make money from Youtube channel*
*2D &3D Animation*
*Information Marketing*
*Copywriting*
*Graphics design*
*Digital Marketing using PLR*
*Network Marketing*
*How to create an ebook*
*Tiktok marketing*
*Mini Importation*
[quote]

I'm interesting to learn *digital marketing*, *Copywritin*, *network marketing*, *tiktok marketing*....
Re: How To Prepare For Post-covid-19 by YungLasaint(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Am interested to learn from you Sir...

(1) (Reply)

Buy Airtel Airtime At 60% Whatsapp Me Http:/2348109319667 / Free Ebook: I Am Going To Teach Entrepreneurs How To Dominate Their Markets / Crayfish Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.