Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. (905 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Help My Best Friends Wife Want Me To Have Sleep With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by alagha: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2011
lipsrsealed landers pls advise, my friend whose wife was caught,confessed and admitted fornicating with another man in his bedroom,today wants to come back to him.
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by ebonyvibe(f): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2011
Actually it is adultery not fornication if they are married and it is actually your friends business what he does in his marriage he need to weigh his love for her vs the betrayal no on can tell him what to do
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Mavor: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
Adultery is the ONLY reason allowed for divorce in the Catholic Church. That is how bad it is. Tell your friend to move on. The trust has been destroyed. A marriage with no trust is nothing.
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by sistajay(f): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
Abeg ask your friend to forgive her!!!
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Coolabbie: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2011
If he's sure she has changed,he can accept her back.
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Mavor: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2011
You women are hypocrites!!! Accept back ko!!! Nonsense
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Areaboy2(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2011
i dont see why he cant forgive her  so because he caught her eh?? do u realize that over 70% (or more? :O)of relationships have one form of infidelity or the other

if he really loved her, i'm sure they can work on it and move on.

my two cents  wink
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by jaybee3(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2011
[size=13pt]MYOB[/size]
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2011
Area_boy:

i dont see why he cant forgive her  so because he caught her eh?? do u realize that over 70% (or more? :O)of relationships have one form of infidelity or the other

my two cents  wink

TRUE TALK, AFTA ALL JESUS SAID 4GIVE ONE ANODA EVEN AS CHRIST 4GAVE THE CHURCH
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by alagha: 3:35pm On Jan 06, 2011
jay bee:

[size=13pt]MYOB[/size]
pls which one is myob?
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Omolola1(f): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2011
What are you waiting for?

Forgive her nao
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Carolece(f): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
Area_boy:

i dont see why he cant forgive her so because he caught her eh?? do u realize that over 70% (or more? :O)of relationships have one form of infidelity or the other

my two cents wink
yeah. and 69.9% men are the cause.
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2011
for better for worse
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:02pm On Jan 06, 2011
waooo:

for better for worse

meaning ?
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Dsense(m): 7:10pm On Jan 06, 2011
waooo:

for better for worse
You name just seconded your brain.

OP.
This is completely insane and unaccepted . . . . .Caught fornicating and wants a second chance?
SMH undecided
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Dhamiie: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2011
He shouldn't even try 2 accept her back b'cos adultery is in her blood nd if she goes bak to it she may decide 2 kill ur friend for her concubine
Re: My Friend's Wife Want To Come Back. by Ameena(f): 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2011
alagha:

lipsrsealed landers pls advise, my friend whose wife was caught,confessed and admitted fornicating with another man in his bedroom,today wants to come back to him.

why don't u allow ur friend make up his own mind & stand by his decison, afterall, she's his wife & this is his family issue!

(1) (Reply)

Last As Long As You Want On Without Drugs / Nigerian Ladies, Seriouesly.put Down The Smart Phone!you're Not That Important! / Shittzing Girlfriend¥ £ $ Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.