Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,165 members, 7,919,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

"Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic (40162 Views)

Photos Of Kaduna Villagers Killed By "Mistake" In Army Airstrike (Graphic) / Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Drizzy5001(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
The more reason why I no blame people wey dey pour Dem acid undecided
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Several reasons to blame Buhari once again.

The men in military uniform are Buhari or buratai boys.

The failure of the Gov to respond is because Buhari didn't direct him to do so.

To mention but a few. angry

Aren't they his boys....

They are brothers those fulani enwes .....
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Katuul: 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
What is this?

What is all this?

today chai

tomorrow kai

yet innocent old and young are being persecuted and massacred in cold blood without any intervention

it's worrisome

this is rubbish, the youths of this useless country are all cowards and stupid
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
RichDad1:
Is this how Biafra going to be peaceful? When brothers are killing each other?
Where’s the love people ?? cry cry
You're stup.id! The clash was not between brothers. It probably came from Igala people in Kogi State. There has been an age-long land dispute between Ngbo people of Ebonyi State and Igala people of Kogi State.
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by ThatFairGuy: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Were they beheaded by army sad
How is this country going? This is barbaric sad
Can someone please relate what actually happened to me
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
All South Eastern Governors are cowards and criminals.
They are the most useless set of people in the south-east

Spot on.... They are all selfish and useless
I know them all... Believe me

2 Likes

Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by vezycash(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
mctfopt:
I read the whole article and I'm as confused as I am in the beginning. Many unanswered questions. Why did the military kill these people? Where are the military from? Why is nobody asking for justice here? If the people are not military, what are the military doing about it? Why is this report incomplete?

The answer is simple: Unknown soldiers did it.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GnRfgzXrFTI
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Frank0806(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
mytime24:
There was a country
how can i unsee what i just saw shocked[img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] lipsrsealed
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Germi9: 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Did the men in Uniforms behead the women? So horrible
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by vezycash(m): 10:43am On Apr 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Were they beheaded by army sad
How is this country going? This is barbaric sad
Can someone please relate what actually happened to me

Abi. That's too clean for a bullet.
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by gift2xl: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Bokoharam them no fit fight, na civilians them go show there strength. Failed system

Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Farki: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Is Nigeria cursed, every day killing left and right. undecided
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Fragility6: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
True. Comot tribal sentiments. They can't stand for dier pple. Not even one

1 Like

Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by gidgiddy: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2020
mctfopt:
I read the whole article and I'm as confused as I am in the beginning. Many unanswered questions. Why did the military kill these people? Where are the military from? Why is nobody asking for justice here? If the people are not military, what are the military doing about it? Why is this report incomplete?

The military have been killing people like this for years. They will just invade a community at the least provocation and murder people, happens all the time.

When it happens, all the politicians in the area will shy away from the matter and claim it is a federal matter.

Nigerian politicians rarely question the excesses of the Military
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by cherriton12: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by gidgiddy: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
RichDad1:

So you didnt read the part where the community stated they were attacked by the military?
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by 2016v2017: 10:54am On Apr 16, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by drdan777(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Man is terribly wicked and his government is imperfect, reasons why we are praying that 'Let thy Kingdom come' oh LORD!

1 Like

Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by 2016v2017: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2020
MzTunechi:
Sounds more like the handiwork of herdsmen disguised as military men
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by kemi2893: 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by InaNla(f): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

Not sensible
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by ThatFairGuy: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Exactly
vezycash:

Abi. That's too clean for a bullet.
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by nedekid: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
RichDad1:
These ones na obviously Fulani herdsmen. Na then de shoot person still behead am join.
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

isn't Buhari the chief executive of this country? don't all the security chiefs report directly to him?

what is even there in this politics of a thing that makes people like you take complete leave of their thinking faculties? is it the salary they pay you?
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by iammolise(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Lord have mercy!

My suspicion; I think those men are Fulani herds men now disguise in Camou as a decoy to make it seem like its the military.

I heard Ebonyi people kill dem a lot.
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Simplyleo: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2020
ziddy:

isn't Buhari the chief executive of this country? don't all the security chiefs report directly to him?

what is even there in this politics of a thing that makes people like you take complete leave of their thinking faculties? is it the salary they pay you?
Yes, I don't want to lose my 30k BMC allowance.
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Ovs4real: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

You are not different from those who accuse buhari at any slightest issue, you are very ignorant
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Psalmulaw: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Crixxx:
Wtf?..
Pls you and the others shouldnt hesitate to pour a much more conc acid on all and every uniform man you spot
and you think you've said something sensible...
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by Simplyleo: 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Ovs4real:

You are not different from those who accuse buhari at any slightest issue, you are very ignorant
Okay
Re: "Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

EBONYI STATE EQUAL TO BENUE STATE

SAME MODA OPERANDI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Out To Truncate Democracy - Governor Ganduje / Buhari In London With Tambuwal And Others / Gbenga Daniel Playing Piano In Church (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.