Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,898 members, 7,966,340 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:54 PM

Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi (50815 Views)

Civil Defence Officer Shoots Father Of 3 Dead In Abia (Disturbing Photos) / Civil Defence Officer Kills A Driver In Abia During Lockdown (Graphic Photo) / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by ud4u: 11:45am On Apr 16, 2020
God will judge them
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Kentox(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2020
I totally condemned the actions of the civil defence officer. But, look at the pictures of the cars very well. They have different colours.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Abaman001(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Chino, is a very mad man....I think he may know something about the gruesome murder, I don't trust him...the way he hates abians he can instigate any kind of evil against abians FACT
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by edoboy74(m): 11:45am On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

I get what you are saying , but here is a reason why I always cheerfully stop at any law officer manned checkpoint.

If you zoom off at a checkpoint....it can be safely assumed by any police officer that 1) you have something to hide 2) it is probably a dangerous weapon.

As an example, during my early days as a medic, one night, the police brought in three dead bodies for certification of death at the hospital where I worked. Armed robbers. The guys saw a checkpoint, tried to zoom through it, because they knew the cops would stop them...and naturally the police assumed they were armed and dangerous, and opened fire, and they were right (and the robbers had just stolen the car they were driving in).

If you act suspiciously around a lawman, the lawman has to proceed on the assumption that you are armed and dangerous.(and sometimes it does not end well).

Mind you, this case involving the NSCDC man has to be investigated thoroughly by an independent body.

If to say na your family member or probably your wife you won’t even talk jamborees because that’s someone’s father and husband you are making references to.

Foolish doctor, no wonder your president brought in a 15 man squad Chinese doctor to take over your profession because you see and treat other people like animals, you don’t have regards
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Onlyonebuhari: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2020
We Southerners are shielding the devil among us. Tell me when have u heard northerners in uniform killing themselves anyhow? 18 people killed so far during this lockdown are all Southerners killed by Southerners! We need to reform ourselves or else these useless rogues in uniform will finish us.
Truth is bitter and I hope it won't be too late.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:46am On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

Thank you, and good morning. Do have a good and pleasant day, and may fortune be with you and your family

A well trained law enforcement man cannot and does not have the right to open fire at anybody once there is no evidence of Amory or weapon a meter away from the person....

Once a driver speeds off on coming to a checkpoint.....he is assumed a RECKLESS DRIVER and not a criminal......

The law enforcement men are to alert the next checkpoint of such Driver and follow the driver until he stops....interrogate him and fine him of his offence...

You do not have ant right to shot anybody once the person or persons did not try to open fire first....

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Hades2016(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
Please kindly follow instructions and stay at home as ordered by the Government to totally avoid issues like this.
what are you talking about bruh.. Dude was going to supply food for Christ sake... So because of lockdown we won’t eat Na waha for you oooo... Why are some Nigerians thing with their di**ks !!!!
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by StreetFight: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
The gods are already angry. The Civil Defense Officer that shot the deceased will die miserably. His children's children will also not go unpunished. The gods are coming for him.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
edoboy74:

If to say na your family member or probably your wife you won’t even talk jamborees because that’s someone’s father and husband you are making references to.

Foolish doctor, no wonder your president brought in a 15 man squad Chinese doctor to take over your profession because you see and treat other people like animals, you don’t have regards

Okay, jsut zoom through your nearest police checkpoint today, and have some fun

And if you are annoyed with your government, form a party, and run for office. Don't complain to folks like me who don't like the APC or PDP anyways.

And thanks for calling me foolish, and in return, I'll call you a wise and prosperous man.

Good morning, and live long.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 16, 2020
it's so painful the man can't speak for himself now cry cry cry
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Roon9(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

I get what you are saying , but here is a reason why I always cheerfully stop at any law officer manned checkpoint.

If you zoom off at a checkpoint....it can be safely assumed by any police officer that 1) you have something to hide 2) it is probably a dangerous weapon.

As an example, during my early days as a medic, one night, the police brought in three dead bodies for certification of death at the hospital where I worked. Armed robbers. The guys saw a checkpoint, tried to zoom through it, because they knew the cops would stop them...and naturally the police assumed they were armed and dangerous, and opened fire, and they were right (and the robbers had just stolen the car they were driving in).

If you act suspiciously around a lawman, the lawman has to proceed on the assumption that you are armed and dangerous.(and sometimes it does not end well).

Mind you, this case involving the NSCDC man has to be investigated thoroughly by an independent body.

That is trash! And they didn't engage the cops? Baba na story wey police tell u u dey con tell us? Abegeeee
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Chibokgame: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Sometimes i think wether these people should not be allowed to carry gun on the road.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Yankee101: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2020
Maybe giving them guns was a mistake

Or maybe creating them was

Babangida created the national guard, they were disbanded when they started behaving like this. No one wants the incompetence of the police to be replicated. They were created to be more professional than the less educated Nigerian police
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 16, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

A well trained law enforcement man cannot and does not have the right to open fire at anybody once there is no evidence of Amory or weapon a meter away from the person....

Once a driver speeds off on coming to a checkpoint.....he is assumed a RECKLESS DRIVER and not a criminal......

The law enforcement men are to alert the next checkpoint of such Driver and follow the driver until he stops....interrogate him and fine him of his offence...

You do not have ant right to shot anybody once the person or persons did not try to open fire first....

That's where spending more on law enforcement for communications equipment and so on comes in....but with a budget for the Police that is too scanty (New York's police budget is 5 times that of the NPF budget....) don't expect that much.

Which is where I say....run for office, and implement a programme to change Nigeria.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by vertueptime: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Thank God thier is a discipline and general duty commitee that will look into this,

BlackBigBlog:
Update On The Killing Of A Motorist Mr Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence officer in the person of SIC Eke Richard At Toll Gate Umuikaa Junction.

By: Onwuasoanya Ugonna

The Nigerian Security and Civil defence corp has maliciously issued a press statement in defence that the motorist they murdered yesterday speed off dangerously when they tried to stop him and skidded over the barricade and brush the officer with his car which led the officer to fire him with his life-ammunition.
However, the deceased Mr Amobi Igwe from Ebonyi State was also accused not to be carrying food items whereas the evidence of his food items were still in the trunk of the car at the time of the incident amidst of this global pestilence.

How not to lie by the men of NSCDC in their rejoinder for their gross misconduct to misinform the general public and to cover-up their barbaric, ungodly, unlawful and inhuman extra-judicial killing of an innocent man leaving the deceased family in a pitiable situation.

The men of NSCDC spewed the biggest lie from the pit of hell, of what moral justification do they have to shoot unarmed civilian driving alone without any form of criminality.

Hitherto, the men of the NSCDC has been over exercising their powers ranging from excessive extortion from motorist and dehumanizing them.

The innocent motorist wasn't the only one plying on that road as at that time of which the lockdown law in Abia did not Ban motorist carrying food items from operating but due to the hungry-trigger devil incarnate in uniform was thirsty of blood he now have to swiftly murder the man for refusal to Roger (Bribe) him for passage.

We demand for justice.
Enough is Enough.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Roon9:

That is trash! And they didn't engage the cops? Baba na story wey police tell u u dey con tell us? Abegeeee

They did.

Good morning.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:50am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
Please kindly follow instructions and stay at home as ordered by the Government to totally avoid issues like this.

As usual, u will never be tired of defending this evil administration.
It's obvious that foolishness runs in ur family...

May the fate dat befell that innocent fellow visit every member of ur family..
Idiot
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Gabbriell: 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
How can a trained operative aim for tire only to shoot the driver?. Are this people trained @all.

It's unfortunate that most of this guys take weed during work...let's be careful when dealing with them. They can be very annoying but let's put safety first
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by duality(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
I hope those supporting the woman, who almost killed a police man yesterday can see for themselves.

Be careful.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Why do they bother with such weak and idiotic attempts at damage control.... Why these unnecessary lies??! If they accept their failure or the gross failings of their officers, will Heaven fall??!... Haba!!!
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Vulcan24(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
the theatrics of speeding off, skidding and hitting barricade with officer is a lame excuse to justify the firing which led to the death of the driver.

why they are covering up for the officer must be an order from a more superior or even outside the force.

Journalist should expose the name rank and number, face of the killer for ostracization and possibly lynching when and if nothing was done

the streets never forgets
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2020
The problem with nigeria is not bohari alone per se but by the gullible masses. This nonsense is just a way to justify the criminal action.

Who doesn't pass through Ore - Benin road and see how they barricade the road. So where did the guy pass upon all the logs of wood and drums they use to block the road.

Eye witness said he overheard them bargaining on the amount to accept as bribe.

If you like call me anything, nigeria as one country will never ever get better. God does not sleep neither is he deaf that he has not heard the prayers of people.

The greatest scam is one nigeria
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by samsard(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
If everyone stayed at home we'd all die. Food is supposed to be moving. Rice has basically run out at the local market in where I stay, do you think gun-wielding men are going to replenish it?
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

That's where spending more on law enforcement for communications equipment and so on comes in....but with a budget for the Police that is too scanty (New York's police budget is 5 times that of the NPF budget....) don't expect that much.

Which is where I say....run for office, and implement a programme to change Nigeria.

I will surely run for an office, so tired of the inhuman nature and mind set Nigerian has attained .....
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by StivoeDevoe: 11:58am On Apr 16, 2020
hmmmm

the Nigerian force agency are killing more than covid 19 cry
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Angelfrost(m): 11:59am On Apr 16, 2020
kikero:

Dear colleague, you can keep "cheerfully" stopping at every checkpoint, but that doesn't justify opening fire at unarmed individuals regardless of how suspiciously they act...

There are so many other procedural things the officers could have done without recourse to use of live rounds, especially when dealing with a non life threatening situation.... This is not the first time officers open fire on vehicles that fail to stop at checkpoints...

You think this poor or defiant attitude is solely seen here in Nigeria??! Travel and see worse cases abroad... If those officers abroad opened fire every time drivers defied their stop and search orders, do you know how many deaths a single city in America would have daily??! Shall we talk about law suits??!...
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by xreal: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Police have trained NSCDC only on how to lie.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Thryphosa(m): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
The report no be here.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Ekeseges(f): 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pls I pray that the family gets justice.
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by eleko1: 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
sad angry angry angry May Ogun strike dat Eke angry
Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by pooozeee(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na Wahoo Civil defence don dey kill people too, which day dey give dem gun sef

Re: Update On The Killing Of A Driver, Amobi Igwe By A Civil Defence Officer (Graphi by Brunicekid(m): 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jesus Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

₦550 Million From Malaysia Found In A Teacher's Account In Anambra / 5 Kidnappers Arrested In Ogun While Collecting Ransom For Boy They Abducted / Policeman Enters Inside A Gutter To Kill An Armed Robber In Port-harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.