Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

HELP: Please Link Me To To A Site That I Will Get Free Lesson Note - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP: Please Link Me To To A Site That I Will Get Free Lesson Note (283 Views)

Scheme Of Work & Lesson Note For Basic 5 / Primary 5 For 1st , 2nd And 3rd Term / Second Term Scheme Of Work And Plan Lesson Note For Primary Schools / What Is The Difference Between Lesson Note And Lesson Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Please Link Me To To A Site That I Will Get Free Lesson Note by Mike4S: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Folks, ever since I changed my phone, I have lost access to a site I used to get FREE LESSON NOTE.
Please anybody that has access to that site should post the link here. I am in dire need of it.
Re: HELP: Please Link Me To To A Site That I Will Get Free Lesson Note by Thermodynamics(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2020
www.latinhire.com

Go to this website, here you can do online tutorial and do assignment for students on all levels and get paid in dollars.

You'll have to take an online test in other to be accepted into the system.

The test is simple, if you know what you're doing, and if you know the basic things in your field, you'll definitely pass.
Re: HELP: Please Link Me To To A Site That I Will Get Free Lesson Note by Thermodynamics(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2020
You can translate it to English at the bottom of the page.

Or just use this link
https://www.latinhire.com/en/

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Post UTME 2020/2021 Direct Entry Screening Form / May/june 2020 WASSCE Not Ccancelled, Says WAEC / Lagos State Bars Private Schools From Online Teaching (read Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.