Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,298 members, 7,916,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno (1313 Views)

Boko Haram Invades Damboa Borno, Many Feared Dead, Hundreds Flee To Sambisa / Boko Haram Invades Ajiri Military Base In Borno, Dislodges Soldiers / Boko Haram Invades Borno, Destroys Telecom Mast, Other Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Welrez(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Boko Haram insurgents on Thursday launched an attack on the Army Special Super Camp at Ngamdu, a border town between Borno and Yobe where Gen. Buratai has relocated to launch a final onslaught on the insurgents.

This daring attack by the insurgents is coming barely 72 hours after the Chief of Army Staff Lt. Gen. Buratai sent a damning message to defeat the insurgents within a very short.

Buratai had at the 2020 Special Easter celebration with the troops at the Camp promised to stay with them until the insurgents are “substantially degraded”.

But the insurgents Thursday launched a daring attack on the camp even as Gen. Buratai and his officers were currently at the camp apparently mapping out strategies on how to execute his final blow on the insurgents.

This daring attack by the insurgents is coming barely 72 hours after the Chief of Army Staff Lt. Gen. Buratai sent a damning message to defeat the insurgents within a very short.

Buratai had at the 2020 Special Easter celebration with the troops at the Camp promised to stay with them until the insurgents are “substantially degraded”.

Impeccable sources at the camp who are not authorized to speak with the press revealed that the insurgents came in motor gun trucks from the south-western side of the camp and opened fire on the camp.

Other sources also revealed that mortar guns where launched in the camp but no fataIity was recorded. Some of the troops were said to have sustained minor lnjuries.

The Nation gathered that Buratai ordered the troops to chase the ranting insurgents away and warned them to focus on a bigger target.

“The Chief of Army Staff told the soldiers to see what happened as a distraction from the main operation that they are going to carryout. But we defended ourselves very well by repelling them,” the source said.

Another source revealed that the insurgents could have been angered by an earlier advance operation that the troops carried out yesterday.

“We suspect it was the advance operation that we carried out yesterday that got them angry and they decided to come to attack us. You know we kiIIed some of their men in the operation and captured others alive so they were angry,” he informed.

https://www.nationalpivot.com/2020/04/boko-haram-attacks-buratais-camp-in-borno.html?m=1

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Chinwees: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by TobilobaNice(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
K
Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by NextD18: 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bokoharam won't wanna hurt their Boss.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Okeytus(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
stories without photos or videos as evidence.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Carlyscales: 12:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Business men posing as War veterans!!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lol

Please I am checking my BP I don't want it to go high again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Nigerianization(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
These guys are really taking the battle to our soldiers..... I pray this madness ends soon...

Government consistently claim that Boko Haram has been defeated and thus resort to attacking soft targets... Is the army base a soft target

Worst still, the super camp for our dear COAS...

Let's not be ashamed to call on President Idris Derby if necessary.....

I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by illicit(m): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerian Generals without victories

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Daddysidhan: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
This deceitful administration is full of propaganda,taaah

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Eboski(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
hmm
Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by rusher14: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigerianization:
These guys are really taking the battle to our soldiers..... I pray this madness ends soon...

Government consistently claim that Boko Haram has been defeated and thus resort to attacking soft targets... Is the army base a soft target

Worst still, the super camp for our dear COAS...

Let's not be ashamed to call on President Idris Derby if necessary.....

I rest my case

You can come out to support Boko Haram with confidence and stop hiding behind snide remarks.

For one, I would always support the Nigerian Armed Forces.

But for them, many of you would have been fetching water for Shekau to bathe with.
Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by ojun50(m): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
I was just laughing when he said he is relocating

Apc administration don destroy dis country finish.....another 8years of APC na die be that

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Why capturing them to release them back to society?
Who is fooling who here?
Burutai, we don't have interest again with your boko haram lies.
Chadian president opened your yansh for those still doubting the politics u and Buhari has been playing with this. As for people like me, I knew since yaradua time that the north has been sympathetic to bokoharam and using that to milk the south while the southern politicians look on sheepishly.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's a shame
Re: Boko Haram Invades Buratai's Camp In Borno by Mynd44: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2020

(1)

Extending Lockdown Will Be Catastrophic For Nigeria ― Gov. Ayade / Breaking: Police Shot A Man Dead At Abuja Today / 76 IPOB Members Released By The Courts In Owerri - Picture And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.