Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,812 members, 7,915,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried (97346 Views)

Portable's Dance Moves On Stage Got Fans Worried (Video) / New Photo Of Nike Peller Got Fans Worried / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by bikerboy1(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
ublight:

bike boy i want to export o

What would you like to export?

DM if you're serious
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by blacq2009(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
Weight loss ko, sickness ni
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Ayt27(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, Black Panther was over hyped!!! Still a fairly good movie, with great effects and graphics.

With regards to Xmen, you clearly aren't a comic book fan... That instalment was one of the finest movie franchises ever created, slightly behind 007 Bond, and ahead of Fast and Furious franchise (my opinion tho).

Little wonder Marvel and Universal made a lifetime killing off it, and The Avengers too (we are talking several Billions of Dollars and still counting)!!!

Fast and furious sucked after it stopped being about fast cars and I guess it was before Paul died, Hobbs and Shaw didn't impress at all sef, but I think the one were Dom went rougue and they had to drive on the ice was.

Wolverine will always be a classic, it has been difficult to replace Hugh Jackman even. Downey gave the whole marvel franchise with a boost with Ironman. Marvel even claims if Ironman had flopped Avengers may have not been conceived
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Iceyjayz: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
gloriaunobi:

I'm convinced now that you've mental problem
I'm convinced now that you are a simpléton.

little girl with brain filled with noodles.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by 4X4: 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
OL BOY THAT DUDE IS SICK shocked shocked shocked
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Lorazepam(f): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayt27:

I see you are being sarcastic,
I just thought your moniker sounded.........pharma like

No vex
In what way am I being sarcastic cheesy grin
Lorazepam is actually a drug that belongs to a class of drugs called benzodiazepines, so you're not wrong in saying the moniker sounds "pharma like"
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by obidevine(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by WriterX(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
bikerboy1:
MAYBE, the weight loss is for another role in a different movie.

He can easily gain back his lost weight if it is so important to him.

That's some of the things A-list actors have to go in their career.

indeed he is and also note worthy challa has a natural slim physique even before he took panther role, he is a slim dude, they buff up for their movie roles as demanded or buff Down so nothing to worry about, 3weeks good supplements and strict diets always gets them ready up.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by sprints1: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
He has been losing weight since after captain America Civil war he was lean in black panther and I hated him.. The guy in 2015 has a.nice body a
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by sprints1: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
obidevine:

I noticed it in his last movie titled "21 bridges" .
that stewpid fi
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by WriterX(m): 6:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Ah swear. Hahah.
Thats why they relieved Robert downey of Ironman before he dies in reality and mess up Avengers cos they suspected some health issues in him.

he is actually coming back to reprise the role again.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by WriterX(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayt27:

Fast and furious sucked after it stopped being about fast cars and I guess it was before Paul died, Hobbs and Shaw didn't impress at all sef, but I think the one were Dom went rougue and they had to drive on the ice was.

Wolverine will always be a classic, it has been difficult to replace Hugh Jackman even. Downey gave the whole marvel franchise with a boost with Ironman. Marvel even claims if Ironman had flopped Avengers may have not been conceived

let the loose brain spew his trash brother, those who talk real movie will always know the best,nice observation bro.

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by BF69BF: 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mayorleo:

Okay you're sighted. Continue to enjoy your sour day, I am not giving room for a venomous human to ruin my day...

✌️✌️✌️

Lmao, enjoy your ruined day already. Phoooool.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Temysteve(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
dawnomike:
I believe he's preparing for a movie...
I don't think so, he really need to check himself up medically. I watch 2 of the movies he starred in last year, he was badly lean..
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by lasheez(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
All hail the crack panther
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Angelfrost(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Texman21:
u have a point DC tried on that one grin.but marvel nearly fvck up with deadpool.

Deadpool??! Which part, 1 or 2??! Cos both were hits back to back... The first R-rated Marvel flick with an Antihero, they truly pulled it off!!!
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Angelfrost(m): 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Lol, list any Dc movies that has surpassed a billion dollar box office apart from Aquaman

Boss, I can't make a case for DC jor... No one can!!!

I actually hoped Joker and Birds of Prey would continue from the fine pace of Aquaman... Let's sha see if WW2 and Flash will pull it off.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Angelfrost(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayt27:

Well, most people might not quite agree with you on that first paragraph... Some people already started getting their fill of the "car chases", hence the need to tweak things a bit with more drama, and stand alone flicks... I don't think Hobbs and Shaw was that bad for a stand alone... It is the perfect foundation for what's coming this year with the whole gang coming together, and a super villain in the person of John Cena.

I fully agree with your second paragraph... Wolverine and Jackman are a match made in heaven.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by lastchild: 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
dawnomike:
I believe he's preparing for a movie...
I believe you too, Hollywood is a serious business not Nollywood where you see a fat man acting a dying aids patient
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
sprints1:
that stewpid fi

The film nor make sense??! Planning on seeing it... Lemme save my MB.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Marymeals08: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
cool
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
this is the work of marijuana he dey take Igbo😸😸😸
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by IbotNugida(m): 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
He's a gay, and contacted AIDS, check out his Twitter handle and see details of some conversations on one of his tweets early this year.
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Texman21: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelfrost:

Deadpool??! Which part, 1 or 2??! Cos both were hits back to back... The first R-rated Marvel flick with an Antihero, they truly pulled it off!!!
they fired the guy responsible for the movie because of a tweet or was it a comment.guy japa to DC now he is back shagrin
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Jimbadly: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bukden16:
The way guys are rushing for FG these days is alarming.

Wetin be fg?

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by JaceBlaze: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayt27:

Jackman was so good that he had about three solo franchises out the X-Men group, he even got a feature in X-Men apocalypse when the team had to go break the out the captured mutants.

Hugh Jackman was literally born to play Wolverine and Hollywood knows it.

It's sad that his contract with the franchise is ending.Imagining another actor acting that role is as hard as imagining Jack Sparrow without Johnny Depp.

I don't know why Hollywood always fix things that aren't broken.How did the last "Men In Black" without Will Smith & Tommy Lee Jones go? angry

1 Like

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by Jimbadly: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Justiceleague1:
Am I the only one who haven't and just don't wanna see Black Panther!?

Same way I can never see X-Men, especially that rubbish Wolverine

Jejely face your Z world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by theonlineparrot(f): 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by bcbones: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
Maybe it's a new role but he's been loosing weight since 21 bridges
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by theonlineparrot(f): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by noble2faith(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
JBrown101:
Maybe he's preparing for a movie role..

Meanwhile If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

Interested! 07068031195
Re: Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried by ibinaboonline: 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
More than likely, drugs. Meth and all sorts of dope is a Hollywood menace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko Step Out Hand-In-Hand As They Fly Private Jet To Abuja / Hushpuppi & Woodberry On Their Way To America: Kemi Olunloyo Shares More Details / Davido Visits MC Oluomo’s Hotel In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.