Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,428 members, 7,884,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

Ladies Please Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Help. (715 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Help. by Ekeletu: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nairaland ladies I greet una. Pls I need una help.
My lady due to the lockdown has not ben working. Where she works has ben locked and acordin to her boss, NO WORK NO PAY.
I have told her let me get a job where I reside for her but she said she doesn't want to leave her mum because the father just died.
I want to call her this evening and advice her to go and learn a trade. I have two on my mind and I want to know which is better.
HAIRDRESSING and SEWING which is better to learn?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help. by Sundrus: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na she suppose tell u the one wey she prefer

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help. by Ekeletu: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sundrus:
Na she suppose tell u the one wey she prefer
I don't want the one she prefer I want the one that is better. Nowadays we don't chose a career base on passion again. We go for careers that are better

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Help. by Sundrus: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ekeletu:
I don't want the one she prefer I want the one that is better. Nowadays we don't chose a career base on passion again. We go for careers that are better
so ur lady no get choice again ... The two handwork dey okay. If u choose waytin she no want, na una two go suffer am.
Re: Ladies Please Help. by Ekeletu: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sundrus:
so ur lady no get choice again ... The two handwork dey okay. If u choose waytin she no want, na una two go suffer am.
When I chose, I'd give reasons and why that one is better. That is why I am here. Maybe ladies here might even tell me something better than the two I have in mind.
Re: Ladies Please Help. by Angelacruz: 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sewing
Ekeletu:

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help. by Amotekun777: 4:13am On Apr 18, 2020
OP, you definitely have a mental problem, I swear. angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Help. by Ekeletu: 7:27am On May 01, 2020
Amotekun777:
OP, you definitely have a mental problem, I swear. angry
Thanks
Re: Ladies Please Help. by Ebonygirl1(f): 8:07am On May 01, 2020
Ekeletu:
Nairaland ladies I greet una. Pls I need una help.
My lady due to the lockdown has not ben working. Where she works has ben locked and acordin to her boss, NO WORK NO PAY.
I have told her let me get a job where I reside for her but she said she doesn't want to leave her mum because the father just died.
I want to call her this evening and advice her to go and learn a trade. I have two on my mind and I want to know which is better.
HAIRDRESSING and SEWING which is better to learn?

Thanks

The life of a tailor ain't easy. You'll have clients owing you all the time. That hardly happens with hairdressing. With hairdressing, she can do more than one job a day and get paid, but with tailoring, she could spend more than a day on a single job and the client might not pay on time.
Plus women make their hair more often than they sew new clothes smiley
Re: Ladies Please Help. by Ekeletu: 9:39am On May 01, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

The life of a tailor ain't easy. You'll have clients owing you all the time. That hardly happens with hairdressing. With hairdressing, she can do more than one job a day and get paid, but with tailoring, she could spend more than a day on a single job and the client might not pay on time.
Plus women make their hair more often than they sew new clothes smiley
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Robert Mugabe Said About Virginity / Girl Teaches Guys How To Make Her Come In Bed [watch Video] / My Plotagon App Is Not Opening, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.