Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? (6607 Views)

For They So Hated Nigerians, They Sent BULABA / Lecture on why Africans must be kept poor by ALL MEANS - dr. Howard Nicholas / I Was Never Interested In Politics, I Hated It – Yakubu Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by budaatum: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

When im talking about investment friendly im talking about building institutions and having great governance that attract foreign capital.
I think we, as individuals, should first make ourselves "investment friendly" by getting rid of our yahoo image.

As is sung, "None but ourselves can free our minds".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOFu6b3w6c0

3 Likes

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by EagleNest(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yujin:

I agree with you as your points are consistent with my thoughts. Most Africans(blacks) appear before other people/races with that look of a beggar. Someone seeking for assistance and ready to cut corners at any given time and never exuding confidence. You can never gain respect through such behaviours. You can't help it when your colour already makes you standout but your countenance and values will be final judgement on your personality. No one will treat you as trash if you don't look beggarly, act primitively and exude inferiority before other people. All other races have surface principles except the black man. Do any how to him and he'll smile back. Only beggars do so for obvious reasons. If you reject a gift from another race because your judgement of that gift is that it wasn't given in good faith, that person will respect you. A beggar will accept anything. Our father's made those mistakes and we're still doing the same. How can you exchange humans for mirrors? You sold off yourselves cheaply. For a man to travel that far in search of slaves means he attaches high importance to him. Demand something high too but our naive fathers never thought so. Now, we're doing the same. Expecting free money from China of late after selling ourselves to Europeans and getting nothing tangible in return.
The worst is that Asians never defeated us militarily yet we're already succumbing without a fight. Prostituting because of the money we won't ( not can't) put to good use. Where's the sense in that? Most blacks don't know that other races measure people through every interaction they have with them. A lot of Igbos know this. A some Yorubas know it too and Hausa/fulanis know it too. Your intelligence is gauged from little interactions and you're put in your place immediately. Most smaller tribes don't know this.
Another thing is fearfulness... blacks fear a lot. It also shows in our day to day activities and smart people pick these signals to place us where we belong. Asians challenged there leaders and died in millions but see where they're today. Europeans had their revolutions and are enjoying today. They fought wars for national pride. We all know about the Arab spring even though all north African countries have better standard of living than other subsaharan countries. They'll always be respected. See even Sudan rising up against Al Bashir; tomorrow when Sudan gets better we will still be calling on God to help us. No one black country have had the courage to rise against a black government facing the army who are just few hundreds of thousands. How then can we be respected? Have you ever seen a war veteran respecting a fearful delinquent civilian? It can never be! We are the problem.

The first part of your treatise, I don't entirely agree. I don't believe that we are terribly timid before them, naahh. Yes, circumstances and environments Africans found themselves with Whites varies. If you go there respectfully and legally to work or do business or interact at govt level or even school, of course no one will look down on you if you don't want to. It is how you make your bed so will you lie on it. They've done theirs very well but we refused to solve the most basic human problems (water, shelter, power and transport) ... leaving us in horrible living conditions and we still want all the respect, without doing nothing. Hmmnn!

The second part of your treatise, that one I like and it is all I'm talking about. Let's get our house sorted out and the much coveted respect will come naturally. It cannot be hidden. But doing agidi without any substance to back it, is like empty container making the loudest noise. 60 years as a nation in October 1, and we are yet to undo all the many flaws that crippled us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by EagleNest(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

We need to respect ourselves before other people can respect us and too many of us dont realise that.

Solid! Basic Truth!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by EagleNest(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nigeria is a practical joke because of the way it has been configured. Can Nigerians, like certain European countries, come together and decide to go their separate ways while maintaining mutual relationship and even open borders? Some goons just think of war the moment Biafra or disintegration of Nigeria is mentioned. Until Africans start to think above the level of Monkeys, they will never earn any respect.

My Bros, as simple as that single solution you mentioned would have helped us spring back to reckoning and productivity, however the unequally yoked bad characters among us will rather kill it so as to maintain the status quo of mass suffering and disgrace to humanity.

United Kingdom is four-nations-in-one for many decades with all the mutual attachments and independencies. They all run their own governments, different capital cities, different health and education systems, different national football teams and leagues, I can go on and on, but still one united kingdom with representatives in London.

Can't we even try something that will work for us all and fashioned by us?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Yujin(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
EagleNest:

The first part of your treatise, I don't entirely agree. I don't believe that we are terribly timid before them, naahh. Yes, circumstances and environments Africans found themselves with Whites varies. If you go there respectfully and legally to work or do business or interact at govt level or even school, of course no one will look down on you if you don't want to. It is how you make your bed so will you lie on it. They've done theirs very well but we refused to solve the most basic human problems (water, shelter, power and transport) ... leaving us in horrible living conditions and we still want all the respect, without doing nothing. Hmmnn!

The second part of your treatise, that one I like and it is all I'm talking about. Let's get our house sorted out and the much coveted respect will come naturally. It cannot be hidden. But doing agidi without any substance to back it, is like empty container making the loudest noise. 60 years as a nation in October 1, and we are yet to undo all the many flaws that crippled us.
I never said all black people were timid. I'm not timid and have never been. So also are numerous other people I know. However, the majority of black people have exhibited those beggarly features I mentioned. There are many instances to show how blacks sold their respects. Imagine a policeman holding the umbrella for a foreigner while he makes a call. Blacks are quick to shoot their brother who's complaining against the maltreatment from a foreign employer. There's no code of conduct for other races when they come to our land. We see it as welcoming they see us as simpletons. Go to other continents and see for yourself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by budaatum: 2:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yujin:

I never said all black people where timid. I'm not timid and have never been. So also are numerous other people I know. However, the majority of black people have exhibited those beggarly features I mentioned. There are many instances to show how blacks sold their respects. Imagine a policeman holding the umbrella for a foreigner while he makes a call. Blacks are quick to shoot their brother who's complaining against the maltreatment from a foreign employer. There's no code of conduct for other races when they come to our land. We see it as welcoming they see us as simpletons. Go to other continents and see for yourself.
We beg them to come so we must treat them with 'respect'. We need their money, unfortunately, since we are not as productive. We would be respected when we do well.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
@Yujin

Very true, i want to add the latest 2014 Burkinabé uprising which saw the exile of that traitor Blaise Compaoré. Ultimately we are our the problem of africa, and its very simple why which is because the older generation doesn't teach the youth how to behave and give is skills that will help us in this world. There are plenty of african countries that doesn't even teach african history, how are the youth going to learn so the past doesn't repeat itself. Its sometimes so impossible how the people in high position can even breath by looking how dumb they are. Its frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2020
budaatum:

We beg them to come so we must treat them with 'respect'. We need their money, unfortunately, since we are not as productive. We would be respected when we do well.

Are you stupid? You dont have to beg them to come, they already want to come by looking how many resources Africa has from low wage labour to natural resources. They will come never the less, but they will come faster the more we make ourselves investment friendly. Just because you are poor doesn't mean you have to sell your respect which africans have been doing for decades. And when they come you have to setup structures that ensure your people benefit the most like they cannot start their buisness without african ceos and they cannot bring in manpower and all has to be local. Thats what china did to western companies and are the 2nd economy now.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yujin:

I never said all black people where timid. I'm not timid and have never been. So also are numerous other people I know. However, the majority of black people have exhibited those beggarly features I mentioned. There are many instances to show how blacks sold their respects. Imagine a policeman holding the umbrella for a foreigner while he makes a call. Blacks are quick to shoot their brother who's complaining against the maltreatment from a foreign employer. There's no code of conduct for other races when they come to our land. We see it as welcoming they see us as simpletons. Go to other continents and see for yourself.

The sad truth... I sometimes think of my children and if they will have to endure another colonialism... We will not survive a second colonialism from china, we didn't learn when first arabs came then europeans. It so easy to decimate africans.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Yujin(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

The sad truth... I sometimes think of my children and if they will have to endure another colonialism... We will not survive a second colonialism from china, we didn't learn when first arabs came then europeans. It so easy to decimate africans.
This is why I'm ready to fight and die if need be to extricate my people from this Nigeria. Some unambitious people want us all to suffer the same fate. Tufiakwa! I'll never agree to that. This is essentially what IPOB is all about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by theDEVILisHERE: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Im not here to argue, but what i want to ask is isn't biafran states prospering right now? That is what will help biafran nationalism, seing Biafra prosper while the rest of country is sturgling and involving in nonsense.

it's either u Lack the education on the Biafra situation or u are just being mischievous
If u Lack the education on Biafra then go educate urself about it

My write up is crystal clear
U can twist things all u want
What I wrote is clear, and it stands

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Our people are mostly weak-minded.
Any civilization that must be great
must be a race of strong-minded
people who are determined and unwavering in transmuting
their goals into visible deeds.

Most Black Africans are spiritually weak!
Spiritual vibrancy manifests in action!
Positive action is a stamp
of spiritual mobility and activity.
Endless prayers, religious exuberance
are a mark of spiritual indolence!
If you desire bread, go on and bake it.
That is spirit-in-action!
If you want to eat bread,
and do nothing other than
to continually pray for it,
that one is spiritual stagnation,
even ossification at its peak!

Black people must take action.
We must act now for things to work.
There is no way to wish
the good into being.
Things will continue to get worse
until the majority of our people
get to understand that things
cannot suddenly get better
until we make efforts and act.
Prayers are of no use,
where God expects action from us.
Wishes are idle waste of patience.

Our country parades a very large mass
of spiritually immobile
and mentally dense people,
people who want things to come to them,
men who want to have things without working for them just like the political office holder who dips hands deep
into public treasury to take what isn't his.
It is this unending hunger for "free lunch"
that is driving us to the bottom
of the pyramid of world order.
We are a people of consumption
therefore, we are at the receiving end.

Action is all that counts in God's Creation.
Action is willed from the spirit !
Let us meet the future in the present
if we so much desire the better life.
It is time for action, people of Africland.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by edoairways: 8:17pm On Apr 18, 2020
GuestLog:
There are 5 reasons we are not respected:

1:Our Government:
[img]https://media1./images/01ad3915522e2dfc52b69bd84865b4bf/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]
These once have dragged the whole continent into the mud. They have destroyed the destinies of potential world Kings, innovators, creators, dreams, visions & hardwork.

2: Fraud:
[img]https://media1./images/e4f03f27c0e735aa6975d095e149271e/tenor.gif?itemid=10901444[/img]
Thanks to Africans and fraud, the world is shutting doors of opportunities on the faces of legitimate & merited business deals.

3: Sex & Dance!
[img]https://media1./images/ff4742ccde465dd9c4ff2954a39f282a/tenor.gif?itemid=8315980[/img]
[img]https://media1./images/4ebe4ee6c45ac63e6bd8d9b619b4f2ac/tenor.gif?itemid=5840882[/img]
That's it! Our youth know nothing else than TikTok, dancing videos, twerking, nudity, sexual profiling and all sort of demeaning hubbies! No brainier videos in general.

4: Inferiority complex:
[img]https://media1./images/660d4fd62bdf0f42c3307b08a07c9cc0/tenor.gif?itemid=13064653[/img]
White man's ways of doing things is always the best in black man's eyes! I need not dip more, this is a painful matter for me to discuss.

5: Timidity.
[img]https://media1./images/01ad3915522e2dfc52b69bd84865b4bf/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img] Tell a black man that he's an ape! He will rip you apart. But when a white man says that to a black African he shies away. Retard!
Correct
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Why arent Biafrans restoring Biafraland and making it prosper now? Arent they instead running to the west and all otherpart of the world and cry from the distance?

My friend respect yourself there
and face the topic.

Biafra shall be restored.
And her restoration shall
mark the beginning of
sociopolitical and cultural
renaissance for Black Africa.

Go purge yourself of needless prejudice,
the same strain of prejudice that's keeping Africans primitive.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Ugwuoke347:

My friend respect yourself there
and face the topic.

Biafra shall be restored.
And her restoration shall
mark the beginning of
sociopolitical and cultural
renaissance for Black Africa.

Go purge yourself of needless prejudice,
the same strain of prejudice that's keeping Africans primitive.

I'm not spreading prejudice, im angry by the fact that Nigerian diaspora are some of the most educated in the world but are also the most traitorous and are busy making western countries richer instead of bringing their skills back to Nigeria and invest, and build it. Nonsense.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 12:43am On Apr 19, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

it's either u Lack the education on the Biafra situation or u are just being mischievous
If u Lack the education on Biafra then go educate urself about it

My write up is crystal clear
U can twist things all u want
What I wrote is clear, and it stands

I dont have time to educate myself... Now tell me why isn't Biafra prospering? But you will hear about educated Biafrans living in Amerika and U.K busy making those countries rich instead of Nigeria/Biafraland. If Nigeria is stoping Biafra from prospering then those educated Biafrans who leave Nigeria are traitors and are leaving the uneducated to stay behind.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by theDEVILisHERE: 2:11am On Apr 19, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

I dont have time to educate myself... Now tell me why isn't Biafra prospering? But you will hear about educated Biafrans living in Amerika and U.K busy making those countries rich instead of Nigeria/Biafraland. If Nigeria is stoping Biafra from prospering then those educated Biafrans who leave Nigeria are traitors and are leaving the uneducated to stay behind.

.."I dont have time to educate myself.." Then why are we having this discussion?

...U are not smarter than the world powers working tirelessly night and day to stop Biafra's restoration
They know more than u and every other black person still chasing shadows

Without Biafra, Black people are DOOMED!!!

Anyway Biafra's restoration is imminent
When it's restored u'll understand why and what it is about
Hopefully u'll be alive to see things urself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by budaatum: 2:18am On Apr 19, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Are you stupid? You dont have to beg them to come, they already want to come by looking how many resources Africa has from low wage labour to natural resources. They will come never the less, but they will come faster the more we make ourselves investment friendly. Just because you are poor doesn't mean you have to sell your respect which africans have been doing for decades. And when they come you have to setup structures that ensure your people benefit the most like they cannot start their buisness without african ceos and they cannot bring in manpower and all has to be local. Thats what china did to western companies and are the 2nd economy now.
But we are poor! That's precisely why we beg.

You say they already want to come. We know they have come when their money lands to invest in us. It is a very good gauge of whether they have arrived or not.

According to the UNCTAD, FDI flows to Nigeria totalled to USD 1.9 billion in 2018, and showed a decrease compared to the previous year ( USD 3.5 billion in 2017) under the effects of austerity measures.

I've added a 10yr graph below. Neither indicate much enthusiasm of their "wanting to come", and all I see is factories they haven't yet built, and natural resource extraction with no value added by us. They even often bring in foreign labour to oversee us extracting our natural resources from the ground for them!

You may call it "low wage labour", but it is low wage because it is insufficiently educated and surplus because we have not invested in ourselves so foreign direct investment begs to come to Nigeria.

P.s. No, I am not stupid. Least I don't think I am. Do you think im stupid?

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by budaatum: 2:25am On Apr 19, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

I'm not spreading prejudice, im angry by the fact that Nigerian diaspora are some of the most educated in the world but are also the most traitorous and are busy making western countries richer instead of bringing their skills back to Nigeria and invest, and build it. Nonsense.
Do you know what we say to diasporians when they bring their "most educated in the world" back to Nigeria? We remind them this is Naija, that they should take their foreign ideology back to where it came from!

It does not help that the diasporian has forgotten what Nigeria is like though, and probably thinks they are the "most educated in the world" and everyone else did not go to school. All the same, we treat them like the one who stepped out of Plato's Cave and came back in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Why would they come home to bring back their skills?
To build what and where?
So that your useless Nigerian government
will frustrate and waste their efforts and investment?
Go direct your anger and disenchantment
against your useless Nigerian political thieves who have made an art out of looting of public treasury.
Go tell them to bring back their loot
and invest at home.
The fact that you are still talking about Nigeria shows you are far from a glimpse
of the reality which is to come.
Nigeria is no more.
Buhari and his men are frantically
stocking money for a post-Nigeria budget
for the North.
They want to continue to hold on to
Nigeria until they can no longer do so.
Then they will separate from your Nigeria,
or rather expel the rest from their Nigeria
on their own terms.
The future is heavy.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2020
Biafra is the Light of Africa.
It is not the making of man.
God Almighty wills it so.
Biafra is called to serve
a divine purpose.
To liberate Black Africa
from backwardness and servitude
By showing startling examples
in excellence in all sectors of life.
A model nation that all Black people
everywhere can look up to for guidance
and inspiration, that is the place of Biafra.
Anybody who opposes her
already passed judgment upon himself.
For by so doing, he declares himself
an enemy of the Light.
In Biafra, the super Black Power shall rise
to the foreground of reckoning,
inspiring Black people all over the world
to do great and mighty things in science and technology and the arts and diverse spectrum of life achievements.
Without Biafra, Black Africa is finished.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 1:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
budaatum:

Do you know what we say to diasporians when they bring their "most educated in the world" back to Nigeria? We remind them this is Naija, that they should take their foreign ideology back to where it came from!

It does not help that the diasporian has forgotten what Nigeria is like though, and probably thinks they are the "most educated in the world" and everyone else did not go to school. All the same, we treat them like the one who stepped out of Plato's Cave and came back in.

Oga dont speak nonsense, you dont need foreign ideologies, you need foreign knowledge that will help build capital and a prosporious Nigeria. Diasporans who refuse to bring knowledge back to Nigeria are traitors, and continental Nigerians who dont cherish that knowledge are traitors.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
budaatum:

But we are poor! That's precisely why we beg.

You say they already want to come. We know they have come when their money lands to invest in us. It is a very good gauge of whether they have arrived or not.

According to the UNCTAD, FDI flows to Nigeria totalled to USD 1.9 billion in 2018, and showed a decrease compared to the previous year ( USD 3.5 billion in 2017) under the effects of austerity measures.

I've added a 10yr graph below. Neither indicate much enthusiasm of their "wanting to come", and all I see is factories they haven't yet built, and natural resource extraction with no value added by us. They even often bring in foreign labour to oversee us extracting our natural resources from the ground for them!

You may call it "low wage labour", but it is low wage because it is insufficiently educated and surplus because we have not invested in ourselves so foreign direct investment begs to come to Nigeria.

P.s. No, I am not stupid. Least I don't think I am. Do you think im stupid?

How do you think China got to the point it is right now? Do you think they started as a world power? China was one of the poorest uneducated people in the world 50+ years ago and people were dying of starvation.... What they did was that they organised themselves and then opened up the economy and added special economic zones for investment, and the foreign companies already wanted to come due to China being organised and with cheap labour. This labour didn't start of making Jetplanes etc, they started with simple things which anyone can do which generated GDP for the country to use on education. Do you know who built the chinese maglev train which is the fastest in the world? It was Germans, but today Chinese can do it themselves.

Foreigners want to come to nigeria and use the cheap labour to make things that anyone can make without advanced education. The problem with Nigeria is that they dont force these companies to hire Nigerian CEOs and to use local labour for the top positions instead of letting them bring in their own. This is why educated Nigerians can't find job when they come back to Nigeria, because the government doesn't put laws in place which forces these companies to not only hire Nigerians as low positions. And even Nigerians can do alot of the big manufacturing things you see europeans doing in africa but the difference is that african leaders rather give the contract to europeans, while our engineers can manufucture big stuff if given opportunity. Instead they will move to europe where they will get the opportunity, this is brain drain.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
theDEVILisHERE:

.."I dont have time to educate myself.." Then why are we having this discussion?

...U are not smarter than the world powers working tirelessly night and day to stop Biafra's restoration
They know more than u and every other black person still chasing shadows

Without Biafra, Black people are DOOMED!!!

Anyway Biafra's restoration is imminent
When it's restored u'll understand why and what it is about
Hopefully u'll be alive to see things urself

Didnt the world powers support the Biafrans in the war?
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Ugwuoke347(m): 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Didnt the world powers support the Biafrans in the war?

No sir, they didn't.
Why are you deliberately
being mischievous, Mr Odunmbaku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by budaatum: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

What they did was that they organised themselves and then opened up the economy and added special economic zones for investment, and the foreign companies already wanted to come due to China being organised and with cheap labour.
Thegreat, I think you will agree that there is financial poverty, mental poverty, education poverty etc, and an inability to organise is a poverty too. Do you disagree that we do not have those things that you say China had?

Mbakuthegreat:

Foreigners want to come to nigeria and use the cheap labour to make things that anyone can make without advanced education.
They don't. But first, "without advanced education"? Our education is mediocre and sub-standard! It does not teach us to question, to think critically or solve problems, or do what China did to make China great today.

Foreigners do not "want to come to nigeria and use the cheap labour to make things that anyone can make"! Foreign investors just want to make money, and as Adam Smith said of them, "It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest", and we, currently, have not organised to serve our own interests, not to talk of foreign interest. I can imagine the uproar if Nigeria had Chinese sweatshop or [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_commune?wprov=sfla1]Mao's communes[/url].

As for the bits below, you are just whinning. If we are as competent as you claim we are, we would have competently solved those issues you mention, but we haven't solved them so can not possibly be capable, currently, of solving them!

If we were not poorly educated we would have worked our way around them. When we become as educated as China was we will organise ourselves and solve our problems like China organised itself and solved its problems.

For now, A luta continua; a vitória é certa.

Mbakuthegreat:
The problem with Nigeria is that they dont force these companies to hire Nigerian CEOs and to use local labour for the top positions instead of letting them bring in their own. This is why educated Nigerians can't find job when they come back to Nigeria, because the government doesn't put laws in place which forces these companies to not only hire Nigerians as low positions. And even Nigerians can do alot of the big manufacturing things you see europeans doing in africa but the difference is that african leaders rather give the contract to europeans, while our engineers can manufucture big stuff if given opportunity. Instead they will move to europe where they will get the opportunity, this is brain drain.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by budaatum: 4:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

Oga dont speak nonsense, you dont need foreign ideologies, you need foreign knowledge that will help build capital and a prosporious Nigeria. Diasporans who refuse to bring knowledge back to Nigeria are traitors, and continental Nigerians who dont cherish that knowledge are traitors.
In my own personal experience, the knowledge of how to accomplish things is what we need, and we should get it from wherever we can get it from. As Xi Jing Ping said, "it should not matter to us whether the cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice".

If you come home with your foreign knowledge and start telling me I am stupid or I talk nonesense, you will be setting up barriers to you teaching me and me learning from you. You would not so much be a traitor though, just, incompetent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
budaatum:

Thegreat, I think you will agree that there is financial poverty, mental poverty education poverty etc, and an inability to organise is a poverty too. Do you disagree that we do not have those things that you say China had?

They don't. But first, "without advanced education"? Our education is mediocre and sub-standard! It does not teach us to question, to think critically or solve problems, or do what China did to make China great today.

Foreigners do not "want to come to nigeria and use the cheap labour to make things that anyone can make"! Foreigner investors just want to make money, and as Adam Smith said of them, "It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest", and we, currently, have not organised to serve our own interests, not to talk of foreign interest. I can imagine the uproar if Nigeria had Chinese sweatshop or [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_commune?wprov=sfla1]Mao's communes[/url].

As for the bits below, you are just whinning. If we are as competent as you claim we are, we would have competently solved those issues you mention, but we haven't solved them so can not possibly be capable, currently, of solving them!

If we were not poorly educated we would have worked our way around them. When we become as educated as China was we will organise ourselves and solve our problems like China organised itself and solved its problems.

Very well and finely cut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by budaatum: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2020

Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 11:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
budaatum:

In my own personal experience, the knowledge of how to accomplish things is what we need, and we should get it from wherever we can get it from. As Xi Jing Ping said, "it should not matter to us whether the cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice".

If you come home with your foreign knowledge and start telling me I am stupid or I talk nonesense, you will be setting up barriers to you teaching me and me learning from you. You would not so much be a traitor though, just, incompetent.

We dont have inability to organise, we have people with inability to organise in leading positions while our smart people rather work for europeans and other people, that is the problem.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by Mbakuthegreat: 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
budaatum:

Foreigners do not "want to come to nigeria and use the cheap labour to make things that anyone can make"! Foreign investors just want to make money, and as Adam Smith said of them, "It is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest", and we, currently, have not organised to serve our own interests, not to talk of foreign interest. I can imagine the uproar if Nigeria had Chinese sweatshop or [url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People%27s_commune?wprov=sfla1]Mao's communes[/url].

You are ignorant.... Companies are already moving from China due to high labour costs to Africa. Countries like India and Pakistan has been the attraction after chinas increase of labour cost but so has African countries such as Ethiopia which has had alot of foreign investment and has helped its GDP growth to almost 100 biljon now. Ethiopias population isn't necesary more educated than Nigerias but foreigns feel its investment friendly with a big population meaning bigger market.
Re: Why Africans Are So Hated All Over The World? by budaatum: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Mbakuthegreat:

We dont have inability to organise, we have people with inability to organise in leading positions while our smart people rather work for europeans and other people, that is the problem.
So the problem is that we are collectively too ignorant to organise?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Turn President Buhari Into Clown On Twitter / u.s. Dismantles International Credit Card, Identity Theft Ring Of Nigerians / Facebook President Goodluck Congratulates Uti Of Bba5 . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.