Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Ikoyi Properties For Sale! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Ikoyi Properties For Sale! (486 Views)

Affordable Ikoyi Properties Osborne Phas1&2,parkview,old Ikoyi / Ikoyi: Properties For Lease / All Victoria Island, Ikoyi Properties For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikoyi Properties For Sale! by maclatunji: 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2011
(a) 3 bedroom flats with 1 bedroom Bq. each on Bourdillon Ikoyi.
Price: Call

(b) Another set of 3 bedroom flats with 1 bedroom Bq. each on Bourdillon Ikoyi.
Price: N60 million

(c) 3 bedroom flats with Bq on Alexandra Road Ikoyi.

(d) Penthouse on top of (c)

For enquiries call 08039219641, 08186964211

Visit http://www.getnaijaproperties.com/ to submit your property requests.

Thank you!
Re: Ikoyi Properties For Sale! by agbo4me: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2011
Could you let me know what you have preferably direct that is minimum of 2000m2 with the best price? Now that the Fed Govt threatened to revoke papers of allottees who could not pay, do you know such people to find out the Govt price and negotiate a top-up? If there are properties in this category, they will be between 4000-6000m2. Give me your list and price indications.

Secondly let me know what you have in Yaba. I will then talk to client thereafter.

Best prices always as most investors are very tight fisted as there are no bank loans available.
Re: Ikoyi Properties For Sale! by cosmas4u(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2011
Post your Properties Ads o the Nigerian Best Classified property site for free visit www.cosmaga24.com cheesy
Re: Ikoyi Properties For Sale! by maclatunji: 10:55am On Feb 16, 2011
agbo4me:

Could you let me know what you have preferably direct that is minimum of 2000m2 with the best price? Now that the Fed Govt threatened to revoke papers of allottees who could not pay, do you know such people to find out the Govt price and negotiate a top-up? If there are properties in this category, they will be between 4000-6000m2. Give me your list and price indications.

Secondly let me know what you have in Yaba. I will then talk to client thereafter.

Best prices always as most investors are very tight fisted as there are no bank loans available.

Please I do not think I understand your request fully, please can you just list the properties you require and I will pick the instructions from your first post. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

2bedroom Flat In Ajoa Estate: / Did You Really Need A Estate Developer To Handle Your Project To The Modern One? / Urgent Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.