Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Have You Received Your Own FG N20,000? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Received Your Own FG N20,000? (536 Views)

Have You Received Your Share Of The Federal Government Grant / Have You Received Your FGN Survival Fund Alert? / Have You Received Any Money Or Relief Material From The Federal Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Received Your Own FG N20,000? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
There has been several reports on the media that the FG has made transfer to millions of Nigerians already. I haven’t received mine and I am doing this thread to know the people that have received theirs.

A friend in Benin told me few days ago that members have started dropping their account details for the bank transfer. The big question is, have you received yours?

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

1 Share

Re: Have You Received Your Own FG N20,000? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Have You Received Your Own FG N20,000? by AfamefulaOliver(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Omo na based on one kind register them dey take share am oh... undecided

COVID-19: How the Vunerable Households were Chosen for the N20,000 Cash Transfer Intervention by FG

JohnspeakU:
There has been several reports on the media that the FG has made transfer to millions of Nigerians already. I haven’t received mine and I am doing this thread to know the people that have received theirs.

A friend in Benin told me few days ago that members have started dropping their account details for the bank transfer. The big question is, have you received yours?

Lalasticlala seun mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Massive Expose : Nnamdi Kanu Is A Useless Man, He Have Sold Igbo Conscience / Prince Paschal Ezekwe Foundation Provides Relief To Abagana Families / How Kemi Olunloyo Was Sully & Imprgnated By Tokunbo Aboderin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.