Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

We Are Resistant To Covid 19. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Are Resistant To Covid 19. (232 Views)

What Will Happen When You Body Become Resistant To Antibiotics? / Monolaurin Capsule Strong Non Resistant To Stubborn Staphylococcus Without Fear / Monolaurin Is Non-resistant To Staphylococcus And Other Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Are Resistant To Covid 19. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Almost 1 month at home and I have been playing FOOTBALL, making contact with street footballers.

Almost all the MEN are playing football since the past 3 weeks.

If I'm right, I'd have made almost 200 CONTACTS and I'm still alive without any symptoms.

So far, I haven't heard DEATH or SICKNESS SYMPTOMS from all my contacts.

It is not far-fetched that this disease is not for us.
Re: We Are Resistant To Covid 19. by scrolldown88: 9:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Don't delude yourself. There's no difference from black people in Nigeria and Europeans. We have the same biology. The same organs. What affect them can affect us her. There's no special resistance. Heed the warning and be cautious

(1) (Reply)

We Can’t Declare Total Lockdown In Bauchi Because The People Must Eat / Ekiti State Has 3 Confirmed Cases, NOT 4 - NCDC Apologizes To Ekiti State Gov't / COVID-19: 5,000 Frontline Health Workers To Receive Life Insurance Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.