Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,803 members, 7,889,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 04:47 PM

Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police (57487 Views)

SARS Arrest Killers Of Funke Olakunrin, Nine Months After / Assassins Chop Off The Fingers Of Funke Owoseeni's Husband For Protecting Her / Suspected Killers Of Army General, Alkali Arrested In Jos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by ehinmowo: 9:49am On Apr 17, 2020
This is to distract the West from carrying out "the plans".

How many Fulani has been arrested for the Carnage carried out in NE and Taraba?

Una never see anything. In a couple of years, the might of the West will become glaring.
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Ykc2(m): 9:50am On Apr 17, 2020
If you believe this story from police then you be ewu gambia
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Lokoyen(m): 9:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Macphenson:
Good one from the police if they are actually the really killers.

I remember vividly when this incident took place, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Chicago drug baron came and made a silly statement about the situation, that statement shows that he is daft and myopic in reasoning, as as such has no business with leadership, especially a complex Nation like Nigeria.

They use to say age comes with wisdom, but in the case of Tinubu regarding the present situation, I can authoritatively say that his came with unfounded foolishness .

How can a supposed elder statesman open his Motu and make such foolish statement regarding a death of a person?

In hiw foolishness, he did not realise that he is even putting the family of the deceased through emotional trauma at that point in time?
Anyways , what else do you expect of a drug baron.

He is a very foolish Man.
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by onadana: 9:55am On Apr 17, 2020
JAMO84:
I would ask the same question as Asiwaju: Where are the cows? Because these people I am seeing do not look like herdsmen

I AM DONE TALKING

I don't trust the police one beat.
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by 1stdammy: 10:03am On Apr 17, 2020
llakes4real:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-nigerian-police-releases-photograph-of-funke-olakunrins-killers/
Hmmm, unfortunately this the last we're gonna hear of this story.
The trial started here and ends here.

We go dey alright last last.......
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Kidakudz5: 10:08am On Apr 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Mrexcell(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2020
oluGodson:
Time to face the music

Shame on tinibu for trying to implicate the igbos.
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Spectaclesawe25: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2020
llakes4real:

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-nigerian-police-releases-photograph-of-funke-olakunrins-killers/
One of the ways to drastically reduce crime rate in a country is by capital punishment once palpable evidence has proven the suspect culpable, take each suspect to his/her community and execute him or her in the presence of his people.U need to let people know the consequence of their sins, otherwise they wont stop doing what is bad.
BTW, the NPF can work intelligently if they want to, the govt can do original rebranding and not the lip service rebranding they have bn doing, improve there welfare, fund and monitor the security forces, the govt of a nation should pride in d security of life and properties of her citizens.
#Withtherightmindsetthiscountrycanbegreat.
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by broadman20: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

Where is Evans now?

You don't have shame at all. This thing is a thing of shame to us all because I don't know why our leaders keep defending this Fulani people. Is that how to get power?
Have some shame abeg even if they don't..
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by madridsta007(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
oluGodson:
Time to face the music

What music?
Cant you see their names? People that will be released with one phone call from Abuja grin
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2020
Mentorme:
I can't still see any cows.
Could Evans be the real culprit?
U dey mind that old fool?
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Mrexcell(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Macphenson:

I remember vividly when this incident took place, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Chicago drug baron came and made a silly statement about the situation, that statement shows that he is daft and myopic in reasoning, as as such has no business with leadership, especially a complex Nation like Nigeria.

They use to say age comes with wisdom, but in the case of Tinubu regarding the present situation, I can authoritatively say that his came with unfounded foolishness .

How can a supposed elder statesman open his Motu and make such foolish statement regarding a death of a person?

In hiw foolishness, he did not realise that he is even putting the family of the deceased through emotional trauma at that point in time?

He is trying to play the hate game that brought the apc to power.
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Advancedman(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by adecz: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2020
angry angry angry

That na Fullani for you..

A very cowardly breed of human beings
that love attacking soft targets like women, defenceless villagers & farmers; innocent travelers etc.

How can 99% of all highway crimes/ kidnappings, 99% of all attacks on villages
in Nigeria be attributed to a single ethnic
group & yet nothing happens to them.

You never see Miyetti Satan ever coming
out to caution or condemn them? But once
they have been apprehended, Miyetti will
come out strongly to defend them.

They are also a vindictive people who
love sneak revenges & always avoid
confronting an adversary face to face.

Fighting them is also difficult because
they are a homeless, rootless people, moving
from one bush to another & cows are
their only assets.

They hate to see people settled
& prospering..

They are the problem with Nigeria.

Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2020
ProudDick:

You are making a snide remarks at a man whose lace your parents are not fit to tie. Your parents failed in giving you proper education.

He asked people to stop making crime a tribal affair. You all named them Fulani herdsmen and he rightly asked where are their cows? Is that not a reasonable question to ask?

Are these criminals Fulani herdsmen now? Retard!
Now it is you that showed either your parents could not afford to send you to school or you are just so dumb to learn anything .
Now go back and read your post
Does it make any sense to you? No seriously does it?
Must you defend Tinubu?
Does he know your Father?
I'm sure you never met him sef in your entire life and one thing is sure, he doesn't give a fvck about you
And please don't forget to tell us whose tie your Fathers' fit
Yeyeyeye I'm Yoruba b4 u qoute me cos I know its in the blood to think I'm Igbo now that I'm schooling you
Fvk U

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Antichristus:
The terrorist religionists are beginning their starvation month. May they catch Coro and may Coro take them away so the world can be free of terror.

Anyone notice they locked down their threads so no contrary views can be expressed? Why Seun Osewa and NL would allow this undemocratic practice which is hallmark of the Saudi terrorist religionists is appallingly denigrating.

And is this what Christianity taught you?
I'm sure not, cos if it is then ......
I don't even know what to say but please go back and read ur post
Does it make any sense?
Why are you doing this to Jesus? Why
He never preached this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by kunletexs: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2020
Macphenson:

You see the idiot donate money for abule odo and corona virus ni? For abule odo, he STUPIDILY opened account for just 250million which he can singlehandedly pay for, but didn't drop money. For Coro, na sit down dey look. YET HE WANT COME PRESIDIO FOR 2023, NA LIE he no go reach there.
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by luluosas(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2020
They should be executed immediately. Terrorists fulani bastards
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by luluosas(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2020
He is not a Christian. Check his username and you will understand

Abouwaza:

And is this what Christianity taught you?
I'm sure not, cos if it is then ......
I don't even know what to say but please go back and read ur post
Does it make any sense?
Why are you doing this to Jesus? Why
He never preached this
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Garrieveryday: 10:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Ruthchy:
Hmmmm in Tinubu voice where they are cow

Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by MrGerald(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2020
JAMO84:
I would ask the same question as Asiwaju: Where are the cows? Because these people I am seeing do not look like herdsmen

I AM DONE TALKING
If Asiwaju or whatever his name is have a way to replace those names with names from SE, he would do it.
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Starhearts: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
Why Muhammad usman Shehu is laughing

If u knw u knw
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by jboycrb(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Aged ? Are they dead?
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Dewisedick: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2020
All of them an Muhammed children. The Muhammed eh, an bad prophet oooooo

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Charly68: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2020
They are wasters

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by fof1: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2020
Stalwert:
Armed robbery gang with membership across regions. The Nigeria police is the weak link in our security architecture, we need DSS to play a more prominent role in bursting the criminal gangs ravaging our country,.

DSS is not Police Duties,though Compliments them atimes. Crime is d Purview of Police Duties...
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2020
Greenbirth:
Any time people are saying important things. You always like to distract. Is it how you are born?

Instead of using your brains, you look for important talks on Nairaland. Is it how you are born?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thieefnubuu the brown teeth coward rather than condemn d killing of his kinsman start licking d Northern Lord Anus by asking" where are the cows" as if he doesn't know these herders now act as agents to real kidnappers, he in his usual Afonja cowardly way took swipe at the igbos by mentioning Evans as if Evans has kidnapped any Yoruba before, though not defending the goat.

This is how Afonja leaders embolden these animals. Say it the way it is, let them know you are not comfortable with the status quo
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Hoephase: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
ProudDick:

You come from a lineage of pigs. So Tinubu you insulted us your father’s mate?

I didn’t read the nonsense to wrote because it’s from a pig’s brain. Learn context and stop allowing politicians to use your head for their dirty game.

Where are the cows is a valid question. Not every Fulani criminal is a herdsman. Go to school.

I was right from the onset that you have no idea of the numerous men that father children for your mom which was one was dad. That was why you adopted Tinubu as a father figure. grin

I am sure you are one of those born "throwaway" that litters the street of SW been used as agbero by your Lord and Savior Tinubu. I wonder where he is all this while you have been running around NL crying of hunger grin

It is obvious the only thing you could boast of in your life is having a dick. grin That says a lot about your predicament. grin
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Damn....
Re: Photo Of Funke Olakunrin’s Suspected Killers Released By Police by Sultty(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Firing squad straight no need for court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BEWARE: New Trend Used By Ritualists To Deceive People For Rituals. / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / 71 Chinese Prisoners On Death Row Had Hearts/Lungs Removed During Executions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.