Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,331 members, 7,907,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Oppressed One - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Oppressed One (270 Views)

Supplication Of The Oppressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Oppressed One by WishfulProtege: 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: The Oppressed One by hidhrhis(m): 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
go get a rain water that did not land on the ground or pan that is directly from heaven maybe u should place it on top of a fence after that do ayatal kursiyy 1 hundredevery 12 midnight for 7 days on the 7th day go to any flowing water river or stream use a native sponge to wash ur head with the water throw the sponge in the water afterward then go home
Re: The Oppressed One by AntiChristian: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2020
hidhrhis:
go get a rain water that did not land on the ground or pan
that is directly from heaven maybe u should place it on top of a fence
after that do ayatal kursiyy 1 hundredevery 12 midnight for 7 days
on the 7th day go to any flowing water
river or stream
use a native sponge to wash ur head with the water
throw the sponge in the water afterward then go home

Which Hadith is this from? The OP is looking for guidance not another form of misguidance. If you can't give him a solution from the Qur'an and Sunnah then don't add to his problems with innovations.
Re: The Oppressed One by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Apr 17, 2020
WishfulProtege:
As salam aleikum waramothullah wabarakatu!

Please, kindly, bear with me as I have to share my ordeal in a lengty manner and dare in need of a knowledgeable person to guide me through without transgressing.

I suspect that I have been captured by marine spirit and it's becoming worrisome for me as my life is being manipulated and ruined before my eyes.

I happened to have gotten admission into a State polytechnic during the 2013/2014 session. Things were all fine and I have always remained to be responsible and discipline but unfortunately, I was lured through a WhatsApp chat by a female classmate on how much she liked me and all sorts even though I let down my guard eventually but before then, I had always believed that she is a sort of supernatural being, being that she uses a leg chain and series of waist beads which my instincts as always deem it to be diabolical in nature.
Many times during those days, during the course of our conversation, she has always reminded of her being the BLACK SHEEP of her family and always referred to me as FISH but whatever it means, I don't know and I didn't digest it explicitly but I noticed there was always an interruption in our chats for 5 - 10mins those days every time we had chatted from night till midnight but as foolish as I was, I never knew something is being cooked. We kept on talking a lot and at times, she waits for me after school just so we could talk unnecessarily even though I am introverted in nature and I am privilege to a car in which I do take to school and sometimes drops her off at home. The circle of just talking (chatting) on phone goes on for a very long time until problem started for me.

Please, endeavor to read through please, just so, you may help me out in an halal way.

1. First problem began when she was always wishing I was present whenever there was chaos in school field after which they (the girl and other classmates) must have gone to watch our team play with other departments but fortunately, for one reason or the other, every time there was a sort of problem, I was always having a reason to be unavailable at the spot but because she was not satisfied, she would have to call me to come to school because I leave close to school which I will always resist.

2. Occasionally, she would deliberately draw very weird eye brows and also use odd colour lip stick that makes you question whether she is sane or not because she is a dark skinned and beautiful lady anyone would definitely taken to be an elite but I began to know later those things were meant something to distract for a purpose and not just ordinary.

3. During the time we became so close, we would chat from night till midnight even when exam was on and she was always disrupting the chat for 5 - 10 minutes every time we chatted till midnight. Because of her ability to influence, she was a close friend to a lecturer taking two three units courses and due to her mission to destroy my lives unbeknownst to me, I had the least marks in this two courses as at that time even though it was glaring I should be having nothing less than B and one thing I realised is that, she was always fond of wanting to know my moves and everytime something bad has happened, she feels excited about it.

4. Towards the end of our ND days, being such a manipulative person, she find her way to make me believe she was having an issue with Technical Drawing course of which she agreed to come to my house (I was staying with my uncle who is married in a 3 bedroom flat apartment) and when she came, I realised we didn't do anything that could have brought her to my home but rather I was caught while wanting to romance her and in the event, one of her many beads cut off and that was all.

5. As a result of my contact with her, I realised from the 4 semester (ND 1 first and second) ( ND 2 First and second), bad omen started happening to me since we met but I wasn't well grounded to know what it was until the end of ND where my GP dropped to Lower credits and was badly affected on the premise of the courses taking by the Man friend to this lady and a whole lots of people did know that wasn't my result ordinarily as I had over four 40marks in four courses and I knew something was wrong but can't help it.

6. Fast forward to 2016/17, she was bent on destroying me but little did I know, during HND 1 first semester, this was the session I read most but when the result came, it was not close to my effort at all, believing there's always room for improvement, HND 1 Second semester, I decided that I go and study with other colleagues living closer to school and yes, it worked but someone, this girl was always calling one of the guy I went staying with asking about me, every now and then but I was less concerned.

Real MENTAL challenge began for me when I could not even read and understand a script out of the whole 2 A4 paper I had summarize on (jotted down). I began to loose my thought process, I thought I was going to run mad because it came so bad that I was able to realize this is not the actual me, I can't even comprehend any of the things I had earlier jotted down and as such, I was forced to call my uncle immediately and went back to his house, surprisingly, he had been revealed to days before but forgot to brief me, on getting home, I was asked to drink an "Ontu" that was made on my behalf and I was normal afterwards and I began sleeping with Quran playing background especially Baqarah, during this time, my spiritual life was rising. Even though, the paper in which I had this mental challenge was of a very strict man and this girl delibrately came to seat at my front during the exam as I had asked few friends to help me out since I didn't read the night before, she knew what she planned and distorted the plan. Unbelievable, I got favored and got far more than I had thought. The result came and it was fine.

Somehow again, this girl knowing full well, she is good at manipulating had suggested that her and her other house mates which consists of 5 males and about three ladies to go to beach to have fun just immediately after the second semester exam and during this time again, I was played on by sending a close friend of mine out of this 5 guys to cajole me into going to beach with them even though we were to part with #1,000 each as welfare fees which I later succumb to and I was the one that drove three ladies and two guys to beach with the privilege car in my care but something strange struck me which remains a mystery till this day to me. While everybody was having fun in the water at the beach, I subconsciously slept of at the shed provided for us and in my mind, I vowed not to enter water like everyone else but I saw a different side of this girl at the beach, she was acting so extreme yet excited.

7. Come 2017, HND 2 first semester begins, by this time, I had borrowed laptop from a cousin to use for the main time in school as we will be having our project from this session. So, I was using this my (cousin) laptop alongside another classmate laptop on a work table and this time around we, HND 2, was to hold the freshers orientation to the newbie and the moment we were to go and hold a very quick session with them, all classes (ND1, HND 1, and HND 2) students assembled in ND1 to hold the orientation class which didn't lasted long and I was left with no option than to leave the two laptops on the work table where I was using them and went along with everybody to ND1 except for this girl who stayed back and for that reason, the class door wasn't locked, the moment we came back, one of the laptop (mine) has been stolen and I had no one to accuse but this girl because she was the only one in class that stayed behind when she wasn't meant to do that, till date, I accepted fate to that because she claimed to be having a nap which was all lie.

8. Despite all these, she went ahead doing some magic on me that I become so lanky, lost partial voice, could not carry my left hand, I was so incapacitated, but this time I was aware what is happening to me is no joke, so, I made conscious effort checking on net and my journey of Self Ruqyah began and after some months, I began healing. The aim then, was to ensure I don't graduate but I fought with all my strength and eventually won.

NOW, moving forward, we went for service, I took my azkar (morning and evening) much important this time, my tahajjud same, I had several challenges but I was always being saved and things began turning good, I was free of the whole Sihr (magic). How I got to know? I was always exhibiting some noticeable symptoms, like very obvious in an open air at night, I would easily sweat excessively from my legs, I was getting finer, I was opened to opportunities and so on.

Approaching the service year ending around August, I began getting strange calls, hearing birds sounds at night, started having problem doing good deeds I had always been on, my tahajjud and everything were dropping. Soon, I began seeing cobweb every now and then and ever since, I have not related with every persons I know with this girl, this girl at a time uploaded status with some persons who they were never friend while we were at school but because she has been able to do what she knows best, everyone detests me for no reason, I can not doing anything for more than 7months now, always eating at the dexterity of my uncle and stay indoor 24/7 while I just sleep unnecessarily, having lots of dark spots which I believe is a result of magic in hands, several marks like I was always beaten while sleeping in various part of my body.

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM BEING OPPRESSED AND HUMILIATED AT THE SAME TIME

Alhamdulillah for gift of life and for everything. We send blessings to the last messenger Muhammad ibn Abdullah, his family, companions and all those who follow his path till the day of judgement.

1. Brother, I would first of all tell you to seek forgiveness from Allah.
Regret those sin and resolve never to go back to them.

AstagfiruLLAHA was atubu ilayhi 100 times during the day as narrated from Bukhari and Muslim.

2. Then learn more about Tawheed. This will clear some doubts in your mind. For example, cobwebs are from spiders that go about looking for sustenance from Allah. Cobwebs are not spinned by witches as a sign to hinder your progress.

3. Read the approve daily supplications from the Prophet for morning and night.

4. Look for a tafseer class or Halqoh to attend after covid 19 pandemic. (May Allah preserve us to see its end.) Mix with the right Muslims, learn more of Islam. There are many beneficial sites/videos online if you have enough data and time.

5. Look for a job even if it's a teaching job at least to keep you busy, fresh and useful.

6. Move away from all sinful acts and be focused. Innovations are many in the Muslim world today. If anyone gives you any Adhkar, ask of it's source from the Prophet and it's meaning.

Feel free to reply.

Allah knows best and He is the Healer!
Re: The Oppressed One by hidhrhis(m): 8:23am On Apr 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

Which Hadith is this from? The OP is looking for guidance not another form of misguidance. If you can't give him a solution from the Qur'an and Sunnah then don't add to his problems with innovations.
Then guide him
He is looking for a solution my brother
Re: The Oppressed One by WishfulProtege: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
@AntiChristian and @hidhris, thank you so much for your input Sir. I'll bear in mind all you have said. However, I'm still open to more suggestions.
Re: The Oppressed One by WishfulProtege: 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Eid Adha Fun Tips For This Period / Wonders Of Allah In My Life / Itikaf Spiritual Seclution In Last Ten Days Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.