Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,782 members, 7,909,008 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:52 PM

Need Help On My New Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help On My New Website (559 Views)

Get Fantastic Free Bonuses From A New Website That Sells Information Products / How Do I Raise Fund For My New Business? / My New Year Giveaway - Fattkay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help On My New Website by Johnsonbet365(m): 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
Please pardon my typo error

Expert In the house, I will like to create a website but am really concerned about the bill because from what I can see it seems the fee is very high, please is it that am doing something wrong or is this the natural fee everyone that has a website paid yearly

Here is the fee I was told I will be charged annually
Re: Need Help On My New Website by LORDRICHO(m): 7:16am On Apr 17, 2020
You're on the right place!
You don't need to be worried, at all, about your website acting up; I am 'the computer doctor', an instructor, supervisor and a consultant, CEO, and co-founder of Rykardo Intech Ventures, I can fix ALL the problems with the computer networking systems in your church, company, schools and organization.
I ALSO GIVE TEACHINGS AND ADVICE ON "THE COMPUTER SYSTEM."
GREAT NEWS;
I am readily available to help you out on anything that has to do with the computer system.
INTERESTED IN MY SERVICE? GREAT!!!
I am gladly waiting for your call on 09024691258 check out our company logo bellow!

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Shipings Rates Ever From AMERICAN TO NIGERIA. No Pandemic Restrictions / Covid-19: Evacuation Of Nigerians Abroad To Start Next Week / Things To Know About Office?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.