Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,773 members, 7,948,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda (19893 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Lockdown: Free Electricity Is Not For All Nigerians – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Lexusgs430: 7:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Which light do they have to give.........

You cannot give, what you don't have .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by LowerPriceData0(m): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting. We knw them with lies before.
May Coronavirus locate those Heartless leaders.
Masses are suffering from Hunger and they are enjoying
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Felixtuta(m): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2020
This country eeh...make we dey watch.
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:18am On Apr 17, 2020
God do we really deserve this plaque called Fg in Nigeria. Wicked and heartless group of people.

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by ReubenE(m): 7:19am On Apr 17, 2020
What
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by tochyano2: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by DonTattaglia: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2020
I have just concluded that nothing shall ever work in this shit hole country so long as we remain one Nigeria...
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Naija4love(m): 7:21am On Apr 17, 2020
grin meat boy what did you have to say about this

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Cypron(m): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2020
Whoever is expecting anything from this APC government should have his head checked.

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Ladycewhy(f): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Pretends to be shocked grin
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:24am On Apr 17, 2020
A country so full of lies, even in this trying times for its citizens the govt is still lying about paying electricity bills for them....n.a. wa
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by gosmoney(m): 7:26am On Apr 17, 2020
Which kind wahala be dis one nw ehn which kind country be dis undecided
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Promise47(m): 7:27am On Apr 17, 2020
stanech:
God I no wan born my pikin for this country abeg
guy no be only you this country done cast
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Petertume: 7:27am On Apr 17, 2020
What a bad government�����

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by kings09(m): 7:30am On Apr 17, 2020
kiyosaki1:
I don't think so. Just like the palliative measures that targeted the most vulnerable among us .
This is targeted towards the poor among us which is a commendable effort by the government though we might not all be comfortable with it ,its still a good gesture and we must encourage the government to more.

Which gesture exactly? Or reading is a problem to you?

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Kingrefreshed: 7:32am On Apr 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Ayoefa: 7:33am On Apr 17, 2020
I said it that it was ridiculous that a company will announce free electricity then also announced that someone else will pay for it.

If you want to announce such thing, shouldn't you have secured an answer from the govt , rather than assuming that the govt will pay for free product that you promised to give.
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by israelmao(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Ok you are even the itself government is running propagandist ideology.

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Ayoefa: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2020
Activistman:
Their coming to power was on propaganda too. So, I'm not surprised.

Pls use your common sense. The govt did not promise free ele, the distribution company promised free electricity then claim that the govt will pay for it without first talking about it with the govt. What kind of rubbish is that. The govt should have told them point blank to pay for their own initiative or forget about it.
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by onadana: 7:41am On Apr 17, 2020
LordofNaija:
How can you expect consistency from someone who hasn't a consistent spelling and pronunciation for his name,
1.Muhammadu Buhari
2. Muhammad Buhari
3. Mohammad Buhari
4. Mohammed Buhari

Lately, realising his inconsistency he shortened his name to PMB and M. Buhari

How can you expect consistency from such a person

Discos: we ve met with govt to provide free electricity to our customers

Presidency: free electricity isn't for all categories of Nigeria, only for the poor.

TCN: Free electricity isn't possible.

Maybe by next week

The electricity regulatory commission may ask for increase in tariff and vat to support govt spending for Covid19.

2023 is around the corner we will repeat the same cycle and expect change. Naija na house of humour and magic. Disney dey learn theatrics for where naija dey.

1.Muhammadu Buhari has always being the name.I don't know where the others came from?
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Powerexpert: 7:47am On Apr 17, 2020
grin
Nothing is free in Nigeria.
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Mexyz(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2020
One thing that am happy about is that both the wailers and the irredeemable zombies are suffering from every decision, indecision and incompetence of this present government.
The man who nearly ate me raw on our streets during the last elections just because I didn't support APC was lamenting yesterday, I just dey laugh anyhow seeing him crying grin grin

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Staro: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2020

Useless shameless foolish
president

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Bigsunny01(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=88529427]The only thing I have enjoyed from the government during this lockdown is steady power supply. The epileptic power supply in my area suddenly became stable. Now we have light 24 hours a day.
This has made me believe that power problem is not actually a problem in Nigeria just that the government doesn't want to work.

U should know dat we have a stable electricity in dis country but greediness and selfishness will never let us make use of our own thing.....our dear country has been turn to money making nation whereby all good things dat comes in will go into de hands of de evils ones, achieve deir selfish desires and and never care of what happen to our dear nation

Wicked souls
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by josephobaro(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2020
jmoore:
Every Nigerian should kick against free electricity because the discos are the ones that would benefit from it.

Here is how free electricity can work. The government will pay the Discos billions of naira so they can offer free electricity to their customers.

The problem here is that the discos currently are offering darkness to most of their customers.

Therefore, don't expect a miracle because of free electricity. Majority who are still in darkness would remain in darkness while the few that enjoy some hours of power supply would be happy.

5,000-7,000 megawatts of electricity for a country with a population of more than 160 million can't reach a quarter of the population.

The only gainers here are the discos that will be paid by the government to supply 'darkness' to majority of Nigerians.

I doubt if Power generation has even reached 7,000MW.
Upon the monies pumped into the power, we have nothing to show for it.
Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by slowice(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2020
This is the irresponsible government that is demanding for tax from the people..... They actually ve nothing to offer Nigerians, even in this very difficult time. Leaders in sane nations re justifying the tax received by being responsible but ours re doing drama

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Is not new for us cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

Re: TCN: Free Electricity Is Mere Propaganda by Adaogwashi1(f): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2020
The best palliative the south west need now is buhari till 2027 cheesy grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anti-Buni Governors Plan To Revolt Against Buhari At APC Convention / Again Two Suicide Bombers Blow Selves Up In Borno / Frank Okiye: I Have Not Made Up My Mind To Dump APC Like Gov Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.