Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,504 members, 7,885,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water(photo) (491 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: I Am Actually A “Mami Water” (Photo, Video) / Jnr Pope Bathes His Baby, Says 'We Need To Assist Women, Them No Be Jacky' / Pretty Mike Bathes With Ladies In Bathroom. Shares Video On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water(photo) by Joshuamilez: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2020
A Lagosian and a mother of four, Mrs. Mary Joseph was detained by the Akinpelu Police station after she poured hot water on her neighbor, Jumoke Gbadebo. The incident happened at Oshodi Area, Lagos State.

Trouble began when Mrs. Mary alleged that the Victim whose turn is to clean the drainage and surrounding of their house spilled dirty water into bathing water served down to bath her children.

According to an eyewitness who chooses to remain anonymous narrated what transpired: I was here bathing my daughter and I heard the woman (Mrs. Joseph) shouting. She said the other woman (Jumoke) poured dirty water inside her water and I told her it was impossible for her to pour dirt into her water knowingly, and that if it happened it must have been a mistake. Read More.

Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water(photo) by scrolldown88: 6:31am On Apr 17, 2020
All this hot water baths have to stop grin
Re: Woman Bathes Neighbour With Hot Water(photo) by luwiizy(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Face me i face you.....is like swimming in a dirty water filled with crocodiles

(1) (Reply)

Life Has Brought Me Too Many Gift But I Am Really Thankful It Brought You To Me / Kiss Daniel Was Ready And I Was Ready-hitlord DJ Coublon / Lady Reveals Kachi's Mum Has Rejected Rosie - What She Said Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.