Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,289 members, 7,947,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:50 PM

Tragedy: Former DELSU SUG President Efebe Augustine Drowns In Abraka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tragedy: Former DELSU SUG President Efebe Augustine Drowns In Abraka (384 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Kagho Harley Akpor Dies, Drowns In Swimming Pool / D'banj Son Is Dead! Daniel D'Third Drowns In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy: Former DELSU SUG President Efebe Augustine Drowns In Abraka by News247updates: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Tragedy as a former SUG President of Delta State University (DELSU) identified as Efebe Augustine reportedly lost his life after drowning in a river in Abraka, Delta State.

We learnt that the deceased swam to a restricted area while swimming with his friends and could not save himself as a rope prevented him from doing so.

According to report, local divers retrieved Efebe’s corpse and moved the corpse to a morgue.

Following his demise, friends of the deceased have started penning down tributes to him.

Levi Nwachinemere wrote;

I still don’t want to believe it’s true but I have to Efebe Onoriode Augustine was a man with a strong heart. You adviced me after I emerged during my election We spoke…we played…we ate…we do tinz together and hre you are no where to be found on earth. U did adviced sum1 as at yesterday to gv his life to Christ I just believe u did same b4 u left. Itz such a small world; how we live our life on earth that’s what counts most. Its so disheartened.

Rest in peace Comr Efebe Onoriode Augustine

Source: Dj Kotech

(1) (Reply)

68-year-old Woman Welcomes Twins In Lagos(photo) / Female Officers Queried For Partaking In #bopdaddychallenge(video) / Nigerian Army Celebrates Defeating Boko Haram (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.