Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,871 members, 7,889,913 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:25 AM

Work From Home, No Referrals Just Buy The Products And Be Paid - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Work From Home, No Referrals Just Buy The Products And Be Paid (913 Views)

Money Making Updates, No Referrals Stuff / This Is How To Get Free BTC With No Referrals At All / Earn 24.724 ETH With Easypool. No Referrals Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work From Home, No Referrals Just Buy The Products And Be Paid by toxxnoni(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2020
I welcome you all.

Have you ever though of buying a products and you will be paid for it??

Funny right but its not a joke,
Longrich is real.

IN LONGRICH YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE because for a start you get your money back in the products you selected

*More like you are shopping

*There is no risk

*There is no loss

*No compulsory purchase of products every month

*No Flushing of Points

*No Target every month

*No buying and selling

*No time frame

*No age limit

*Work at your own pace

I remember the first time i was told about Longrich, like most people, i never really paid attention because i was into a number of businesses but when i thought about the necessity of having to use all these products like

1. Toothpaste
2. Soap
3. Sanitary Pad
4. Body cream
5. Roll On or Antiperspirant
6. Mosquito repellants
7. Mouth Freshener
8. Make up and Beauty Products
9. Cup
10. pots
11. Shampoo
12. Health supplements.
13. Mosquito Repellant
14. Slimming Tea
15. Power bank etc

I had to re-consider because every home uses most of these products and that's one huge opportunity.

You too just look at it now, imagine if all in the products in your home has been LONGRICH products, believe me you will be counting nothing less than 500,000 in total profit so far.

This is how sweet LONGRICH can be

Join our team: Whatsapp 08136569906

Re: Work From Home, No Referrals Just Buy The Products And Be Paid by toxxnoni(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2020
1) WHAT IS LONGRICH ALL ABOUT?

✅Longrich International is a manufacturing company with offices in over 180 countries.
✅ Longrich research institutes are in New York (USA), France, Japan and China.
✅It is ranked by Direct sales News as # 30 of the top 100 MLM companies in the world, as of 2018.
✅ Longrich is Chaired by Xu Xhiwei (most outstanding Chinese entrepreneur of the world economy).

2) WHAT PRODUCTS DO WE HAVE in LONGRICH?
✅ Our products include everyday consumables such as Toothpaste, Body Cream, Soap, Shampoo, Deodorant, Fruit & vegetable shakes, Health wine, Mouth freshner, Green tea, Cordycep Coffee, Mosquito repellent, Hand cream, Sanitary pad and Panty liners that treats and prevent infections, Supplements like Calcium, Natural antibiotics, Energy cooking pots, Alkaline cups, and so many other products. All these products are therapeutic and multi functional.

3) IS THE COMPANY CREDIBLE?
✅ Longrich is over 33 years old, and has bagged loads of awards and certifications from ISO, FRI, USDA organic, WHO, SGS tested, CDS, NAFDAC, ISBN. Ranked in Forbes as China's top company.

4) HOW EFFECTIVE ARE THE PRODUCTS?
✅ The company's wide range of products meet global standards of excellence.
✅ Longrich maintains same or even higher quality as popular brands such as LION, Walmart, Unilever, Marks & Spencer, Glaxosmithkline (GSK), Tesco, Wool Worths, Elizabeth Arden, Shisheido, Carrefour, Estee Lauder and others.
✅ Longrich manufactures some products for all the companies listed above.

5) I HOPE I WILL NOT HAVE ADVERSE REACTIONS TO THE PRODUCTS?

�� Longrich products are formulated through careful research.
✅ Longrich has 8 world - class Science & Tech Research and Development (R & D) institutes in New York, Japan, France & China, with over 10000 employees 35% of which are college students, graduate students, senior engineers,doctors and experts from numerous fields.

6) HOW DO I MAKE AN INCOME FROM THE COMPANY?
By purchasing products either for personal use or for sale, & by *referring* your friends and family to also make purchases of their daily use products from the company� change their brand.

7) MLM COMPANIES ARE TEDIOUS. WHAT MAKES LONGRICH DIFFERENT?
✅ Longrich has an improved model which excludes monthly compulsory injection of fresh funds.
✅You can be an *investor or a stockist* and sell Longrich products to others. You can empower others in this business.
✅ Longrich also grows a team of 3 people as your direct team members (down lines). Any new referral from the fourth is layered under one of the initial 3. This enhances team growth.
✅ You can earn weekly payments into your bank account, bonuses and incentives from Longrich depending on you and your team's activities.

cool WHAT ARE IT'S ACHIEVEMENTS?

✅ Millions of persons worldwide earn good weekly income by partnering with Longrich.
✅ Over the years, Longrich has given out thousands of car funds to partners across the world.
✅ Longrich has organized all expense paid holidays to Asia, the USA, EUROPE, UAE and to some African countries under its ONE AFRICA ONE DREAM campaign. ✅ Longrich give Bachelor degree Scholarship to study in Soochow University, China.

9) HOW CAN I BECOME A BUSINESS PARTNER?
✅ There is no registration fee. Registration is free.
✅ Your purchase of any Longrich product qualifies you to be an active member. You can be a *Longrich distributor, stockist or investor*

�� I must state that Longrich is not a get rich quick scheme.
�� However, with commitment and hard work, associating with Longrich can change your and your loved ones financial fortunes for the best, just as it is doing for many persons all over the world.

10) IS THERE LONGRICH MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN AFRICA?
✅ Longrich is building a multimillion dollars factory in Lagos, Nigeria. This factory is starting production this year 2020.
✅ Longrich has signed an agreement with Ghanian government to start Agricultural rice Production in Ghana.
✅ Longrich is continously looking at opportunities to set up factories worldwide.

������������
✅ Longrich is a sustainable business which we can benefit from, our loved ones & generations to come can benefit from also.

(1) (Reply)

Become Book Reviewer Nd Start Making Money($) Online. No Xperience Needed / Itex Payvice Pos Now Available- Crismore Pos Services / Tron Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.