Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,111 members, 7,946,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? (8237 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Westernlove: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Ah with the look of things and the way all this girls are opening pussy and yanch all around
I can't say for now
angry

My thought exactly.....
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Right.. It’s good to go in a good way! wink

So how’s work at this Corona period? Are people camin to purchase livestock’s ?
No movement,it's really affecting
Been on the business break since the lockdown started
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

No movement,it's really affecting
Been on the business break since the lockdown started

Damn. Who’s looking after the stocks live?
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Westernlove: 9:51pm On Apr 19, 2020
KingWarri:

In 21 Savage's voice " be a married man right now I just can't.

I don't want to be a baby daddy either....

My Final Verdict.....I'll go with You!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by OKOATA(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
cheesy Marriage na stress on its own, I remember my last two relationships I gave my first ex a dirty slap for chatting with many guys and another ex for sending nudes to another guy, I found out ladies of nowadays aren’t loyal and will sleep with many men if given the chance. I can’t deal with the nagging, manipulations, lies of a woman. Marriage is a no for me because a man will only trap himself in it.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Westernlove: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

Dude calm down
I can be anybody
It's very possible you as a man had nothing to say in the supposed "male thread" yet just started making the group lively again by showing your resentment to my comments
Lockdown is making me have idle moments
You better leave me alone o cause I actually have enough time to spare for you and trust me you'll get tired grin

The way you Ladies would start begging Men to marry you people In the next few years. You people yourself will be Marveled....

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Damn. Who’s looking after the stocks live?
me me
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Westernlove: 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
I have made my stand about the topic already. You have no business making a comment here, just read. If you are idle during this lockdown, Grab a cucumber and pleasure yourself with it.

They need our touches and smooching at times, Their sexual fantasy Isn't complete without It....
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
Westernlove:

They need our touches and smooching at times, Their sexual fantasy Isn't complete without It....
The way she was disturbing on this thread, she sounded dick starved, so I gave her another option. grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 10:01pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

me me

Ok Ok.

Is it a poultry? What animals are you into Majorly?
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2020
Westernlove:

The way you Ladies would start begging Men to marry you people In the next few years. You people yourself will be Marveled....
Am I being optimistic?
Cause guess what
when that time comes life would look for ways to balance itself,either through absurdities or the usual status quo
don't be surprised when a time comes when women will find satisfaction in living single till their death's and the stigmatization of the singlehood becomes a thing of the past, sure those who want it will still go after it but just never forget life is presently evolving and finding a balance
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Westernlove: 10:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
The way she was disturbing on this thread, she sounded dick starved, so I gave her another option. grin grin

Lol I swear down.....Lockdown has really affected their Hoeing Business. I'm very certain the Hoelosho behind that handle would surely be an evening newspaper, Them too plenty on nairaland.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Ok Ok.

Is it a poultry? What animals are you into Majorly?
So sorry
This is my social moniker, I can't indulge in more business talks
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 10:14pm On Apr 19, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol I swear down.....Lockdown has really affected their Hoeing Business. I'm very certain the Hoelosho behind that handle would surely be an evening newspaper, Them too plenty on nairaland.
grin grin I have noticed it, most of the account owned by females here are oloshos, many of them have been caught before.
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

So sorry
This is my social moniker, I can't indulge in more business talks

Oppps.. How do I reach you?
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
Most of you men's reasoning is always sexually related
Shows how much of the good behaviour you want in ladies you have in you
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

Most of you men's reasoning is always sexually related
Shows how much of the good behaviour you want in ladies you have in you
This girl, what do you want? Still quoting me in the night. undecided undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Westernlove: 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
OKOATA:
cheesy Marriage na stress on its own, I remember my last two relationships I gave my first ex a dirty slap for chatting with many guys and another ex for sending nudes to another guy, I found out ladies of nowadays aren’t loyal and will sleep with many men if given the chance. I can’t deal with the nagging, manipulations, lies of a woman. Marriage is a no for me because a man will only trap himself in it.

Gbam!!! I have nothing to add at all......Trust any Nigerian lady at your own peril most especially the ones from average and poor families.....

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:

Oppps.. How do I reach you?
We would have to go it official but first I'm quite businessy
As per I like business so indulge in conversations with prospective clients
send me a mail,then I'd go it official by reaching out to you after that with my business mail
Just take a slight note I can be a very different personality when I put up my business person
Don't mind me I like saying I'm 3 in 1
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
This girl, what do you want? Still quoting me in the night. undecided undecided angry
you quoted first obviously
I'm actually a bit worried at your reasoning
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 10:26pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

you quoted first obviously
I'm actually a bit worried at your reasoning
You are now insulting me, normal girl stuff grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2020
[s]
Lucrativress:

We would have to go it official but first I'm quite businessy
As per I like business so indulge in conversations with prospective clients
send me a mail,then I'd go it official by reaching out to you after that with my business mail
Just take a slight note I can be a very different personality when I put up my business person
Don't mind me I like saying I'm 3 in 1
[/s]

Lol.. wetin happen mama?

Q.. How can I reach you.
A.. Send me a mail.

Simple and short next time. Let all Bla bla bla be in Actions.

Email sent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:31pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Lol.. wetin happen mama?

Q.. How can I reach you.
A.. Send me a mail.

Email sent.

small karamo na
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 10:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
GeneralPula:
[s][/s]

Lol.. wetin happen mama?

Q.. How can I reach you.
A.. Send me a mail.

Email sent.

She places her self so high grin grin
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 10:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

small karamo na

wink
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by GeneralPula: 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:

grin
If it’s a true High self esteem, it’s not something bad..
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
You are now insulting me, normal girl stuff grin grin
No na ahn ahn
my sweet partner
I just feel people dive into sexually accused talks when they have nothing intellectual to draw out again
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
you'll make me blush jor
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 10:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

No na ahn ahn
my sweet partner
I just feel people dive into sexually accused talks when they have nothing intellectual to draw out again
Ok, keep insulting that's what you girls like cool cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by LedRock: 10:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lucrativress:

you'll make me blush jor
Blushing? undecided
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
Ok, keep insulting that's what you girls like cool cool
I just like stating facts,don't take it the other way,just look into it that's all
You don't have to bring sexual accusations into social argument's,trust me *kisses*
Re: Guys, Will You Get Married Or Be A Baby Daddy? by Lucrativress(f): 10:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
LedRock:
Blushing? undecided
This is my first time taking part in a long conversation as this since I joined NL
thanks for being a part of it *muah*
You can reach me you know
you might just be interested in being my client and sure I'd love to have more clients

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See the big az Girls i fvk yesterday. Photos / This Is What Romance Looks Like! Try Her With This! / Stretch Marks On The Bum, Sexy Or Irritating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.