Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] (9330 Views)

MEN!! If A Woman Ever Says This Rubbish About Herself, SHE IS A WH0R£!! (Photos) / I Ate This Rubbish This Afternoon Because of Lack of Money [Picture] / See The Small Poor Man's Food I'm Eating This Morning [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Oga illegend on a low you dey chop life oo shocked
E be like say me seff go start to write book grin grin but on which topics self.

Your guide is here for free https://www.nairaland.com/4570807/sexy-profitable-evergreen-niches-amazon
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Goodmarlian: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

You're misunderstanding me. I'm done with teaching you things, if that's what you mean, because I don't owe you. I don't know why you should control with my knowledge is running dry or being full.

My knowledge is not free, dear. Buy my books and you'll get them and if you can't, enjoy whatever I give out for free.

Think about it, do I really owe you an explanation of my knowledge and how I use it?

Nigerians eh, una too dey do oversabi. Una like to control people until they do what you want.

Illegend you don't owe anybody explanation you no dey see naira Marley don't give a Bleep about people's opinions do you thing..but the main time which business I fit do this lockdown e don dey red ooo make our enemies no see our yans h.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
agbangam:
If boys visit you now, u go start to dey complain angry... For this kind hungvid-20 time you dey display this one online. Nwa Fear God.

Lol. I'll always fear God. It's very important.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by DriggityDre: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
So much painment on display. Over food! What if he posts his account balance, na so Sniper sales go rise.
ILegendd, your food is causing painment o grin

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Illegend you don't owe anybody explanation you no dey see naira Marley don't give a Bleep about people's opinions do you thing..but the main time which business I fit do this lockdown e don dey red ooo make our enemies no see our yans h.. cheesy

Business is all about foresight, focus, and dedication. All businesses are good as long as you're innovative.

If you want a business where you'll keep making money even in the worst recession, then it's digital products, or simply called owning intellectual properties.

I read a post on LindaIkeji's blog some days ago of Yemi Alade saying it's great being at home after spending most of her time at the airport and in planes.

On that post, an angry follower told her she is jobless and she should go look for a work.

She laughed and told him she makes money while she sleeps because she gets royalty in hard currencies every month from different international music stores.

This is to say, Yemi makes money with her music even when she's sleeping. That, my dear, is called intellectual property passive income. That is the type of money I make too.

Bob Marley is dead for many years now, but every year, he makes at least 30 million Dollar and that is about 11 billion Naira or more.

So, in your case, since you're not a musician, you can still own intellectual properties by writing books, turning the book to audio book, or having a video course.

"How do I go about that?" you asked. All the info you need are free on YouTube, so do and get started.

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by X0012(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Legend wen will u marry?
grin
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Quietly:
Aassshhhh,my guy don hammer this days...

Wise men don't blow and wise men don't hammer, they build with focus and they grow like a blessed tree.

People who want quick cash like politicians, desperate musicians, and fraudsters are the ones who blow or hammer.

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
X0012:
Legend wen will u marry?
grin

This year or next year. #Smile.

Waiting for Don Jazzy, my boss.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Petyprincess(f): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
I just want the catfish cry

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Goodmarlian: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Business is all about foresight, focus, and dedication. All businesses are good as long as you're innovative.

If you want a business where you'll keep making money even in the worst recession, then it's digital products, or simply called owning intellectual properties.

I read a post on LindaIkeji's blog some days ago of Yemi Alade saying it's great being at home after spending most of her time at the airport and in planes.

On that post, an angry follower told her she is jobless and she should go look for a work.

She laughed and told him she makes money while she sleeps because she gets royalty in hard currencies every month from different international music stores.

This is to say, Yemi makes money with her music even when she's sleeping. That, my dear, is called intellectual property passive income. That is the type of money I make too.

Bob Marley is dead for many years now, but every year, he makes at least 30 million Dollar and that is about 11 billion Naira or more.

So, in your case, since you're not a musician, you can still own intellectual properties by writing books, turning the book to audio book, or having a video course.

"How do I go about that?" you asked. All the info you need are free on YouTube, so do and get started.
Thanks

I was thinking about buying bathing soaps for 10k then distribute them on wholesale to shops in my street at a much cheaper rate as long as 1 make gain is that a good idea?

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
DriggityDre:
So much painment on display. Over food! What if he posts his account balance, na so Sniper sales go rise.
ILegendd, your food is causing painment o grin

Only food o, wahala dey. What will now happen if...make I no talk.

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Thanks

I was thinking about buying bathing soaps for 10k then distribute them on wholesale to shops in my street at a much cheaper rate as long as 1 make gain is that a good idea?

Since this is not my specialty, I will be numb at this point.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

You're misunderstanding me. I'm done with teaching you things, if that's what you mean, because I don't owe you. I don't know why you should control when my knowledge is running dry or being full. I dish out knowledge only when I feel and have fun when I feel too. Trying to control it or tell me when and how is annoying to me and I don't hesitate to caution anyone who tries it.

My knowledge is not free, dear. Buy my books and you'll get them and if you can't, enjoy whatever I give out for free.

Think about it, do I really owe you an explanation of my knowledge, my madness, my maturity, my immaturity, and how I use them?

Nigerians eh, una too dey do oversabi. Una like to control people until they do what you want.

If this is your idea of having fun, then something is wrong. Especially at a time when you seem to know what your fellow citizens and the world at large is facing. A time when a fellow citizen would do almost anything for a morsel of bread or meat. Go to any giveaway thread and see how desperate people are, to even buy sugar for drinking garri is a problem to some. And yet you keep brandishing this on their faces without remorse.

These days, all you talk about are your supposed haters. When you aren't currently in the Guiness book of records or richest men in Africa. Isn't that pride? And you know what they say about pride They say it goes before a fall. Do not fall, bro. There are loads of feats yet to be accomplished.
I'm a fan, though. And you know it.

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Mywd: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
But actually this is childish...

I am not a hater o..

Its just the truth

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by DriggityDre: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Only food o, wahala dey. What will now happen if...make I no talk.
Lol. The painment is real. See pained grown men because of ordinary food. I feel if someone has no money, posts like this coupled with the hunger should motivate you to go out there and find something to fetch you cash. Sadly, some of your stalkers hardly pick up the message.

Na to criticize your cooking. Lol. Some guys are calling you a kid for posting food. That means nearly everyone in the Food section are kids grin
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Philipmighty(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
since the time I knw this guy always posting rubbish.. Akpamu!!!
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by olamidedivotee: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:
I cooked the rubbish below this morning, but I'm no longer hungry. Please, what should I do with the food?

You don come again
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
locust:

If this is your idea of having fun, then something is wrong. Especially at a time when you seem to know what your fellow citizens and the world at large is facing. A time when a fellow citizen would do almost anything for a morsel of bread or meat. Go to any giveaway thread and see how desperate people are, to even buy sugar for drinking garri is a problem to some. And yet you keep brandishing this on their faces without remorse.

These days, all you talk about are your supposed haters. When you aren't currently in the Guiness book of records or richest men in Africa. Isn't that pride? And you know what they say about pride They say it goes before a fall. Do not fall, bro. There are loads of feats yet to be accomplished.
I'm a fan, though. And you know it.

Only an idiot does not have pride and only an idiot is prideful. I'm not prideful, but I have pride. All wise men have it, but they pretend to be humble. Sadly, I don't pretend to be humble, neither am I prideful, but I have pride.

What matters is: With your pride or lack of pride, have you contributed positively to the world? If the answer is yes, then ignore those calling you names and keep doing your thing.

Even if you're my fan or not, I don't like being coerced.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
olamidedivotee:

You don come again

Welcome.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
I just love your consistency and creativity, Boss iLegendd

When I start selling books on how to cook for 20k each, those people abusing me above will still be the ones shocked that people could buy a book on how to cook for 20k.

Lol.

2 Likes

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mywd:
But actually this is childish...

I am not a hater o..

Its just the truth

Until you know the effectiveness of childishness.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Philipmighty:
since the time I knw this guy always posting rubbish..
Akpamu!!!

But I don't know you, think about it.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
I just want the catfish cry

Sweetheart, you can have whatever you like — including all the catfish and the pot used in cooking it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQJACVmankY
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Zendinho(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=tundchip2 post=88536926]Looks Good. You've earned every lick, enjoy grin grin
And let the others hate. grin.

This picture is making me want to eat catfish but no, I won't fall for it grin, Catfish bone almost killed me that year

If you watch me eat fish soup...u go laugh tire...

Once bitten twice shy...

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Chairman, Lefulefu, come and see. They want to kill me again o! grin
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

When I start selling books on how to cook for 20k each, those people abusing me above will still be the ones shocked that people could buy a book on how to cook for 20k.

Lol.
As in, different recipe

Just add relationship talks to it: cooking skills, how to get a Man or Woman through good homemade meals. lol

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Illegend I sent you message on your whatsapp about the PayPal
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
To those who love talking about meaningful posts, but when I create them, they never read, here they are...

The 6 Articles and 1 Book You Need to Succeed In Amazon KDP Business from Scratch for Beginners — #3 and #4 are Advanced for Keyword Research — They are Game Changers.

1. Creating a Payoneer Account + KDP Account and Linking Them: https://www.nairaland.com/5638906/payoneer-pictorial-step-step-guide

2. Filling Your Tax Form as a Nigerian: https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill

3. Keyword Research Sites/Tools: https://www.nairaland.com/5631074/amazon-kdp-keyword-research-elevation

4. Best Book on Titling, Subtitling, 7 Backend Keywords, Keyword Research, and 10 Extra Categories Search https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083DYXDL2

5. Goal Settings: https://www.nairaland.com/5638283/life-never-remain-same-picture

6. Staying Organized: https://www.nairaland.com/5624093/it-works-stay-organized-see

7. Searching for a KDP Mentor: https://www.nairaland.com/5569954/nairaland-online-millionaires-should-follow

Bonus

8. Niche Selection: https://www.nairaland.com/4570807/sexy-profitable-evergreen-niches-amazon

9. 3 Best LCB Articles https://www.nairaland.com/5605088/amazon-kdp-3-best-low

10. LCB: https://www.nairaland.com/5649922/amazon-low-no-content-book

11. Ghostwriter/Outline: https://www.nairaland.com/5322272/kindle-direct-publishing-best-video

12. https://www.nairaland.com/5319181/bayubar-method-online-wealth...to-deleted

1 Like

Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Macsjebs:

As in, different recipe

Just add relationship talks to it: cooking skills, how to get a Man or Woman through goog homemade meals. lol

Hahaha. I'm inspired o! I go do am later.
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by Mywd: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
iLegendd:

Until you know the effectiveness of childishness.

I just said the truth.... You can believe it or kill yourself
Re: I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mywd:

I just said the truth.... You can believe it or kill yourself

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reason Guys Give Up On Girls Easily / Ladies Don't Care Much about Guy Looks But Height / Same Age Marriage Advantages And Disadvantages; Pls Help

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.