Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,067 members, 7,966,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 08:34 AM

Nigerian Man Makes Stew With Toad Meat (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Makes Stew With Toad Meat (photos) (729 Views)

Rema's Iron Man Makes Barack Obama's 2019 Summer Playlist / Man Makes His Eba & Vegetable To Look Like Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Cover (Photos / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage: President & First Lady Of Pepper Stew Association (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Makes Stew With Toad Meat (photos) by temi4christ: 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
A Nigerian man,identified as Baptist Amah from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State shared on Facebook on Thursday, photos of the toads he used to make stew.

Amah said the frog meat “cures impotence in men”. Lol

Read his post and see more photos below:
https://afrigistbase.com/nigerian-man-makes-stew-with-toad-meat-photos/
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Stew With Toad Meat (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
temi4christ:
A Nigerian man,identified as Baptist Amah from Uyo, Akwa Ibom State shared on Facebook on Thursday, photos of the toads he used to make stew.

Amah said the frog meat “cures impotence in men”. Lol

Read his post and see more photos below:
https://afrigistbase.com/nigerian-man-makes-stew-with-toad-meat-photos/
He knows what he's saying and he is very right.
Please, Op I need his contact.
I used to catch some of those with hook using dragon fly as bait as a kid it's very delicious just like chicken.
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Stew With Toad Meat (photos) by ipobarethieves: 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good for him
Re: Nigerian Man Makes Stew With Toad Meat (photos) by Darato: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's edible and very sweet. They sell the dry ones in the market but I'm not sure of Lagos market. My friends and I do buy them a lot and like I said, it's very sweet..
Your resume is an INVESTMENT! AND YOU WILL SEE A RETURN! Just be patient, trust the process and be clear with your goals!
See signature below...

(1) (Reply)

“70 Percent Of Lekki Wives Are On Drugs And Have Side Guys” -pretty Mike Breaks / Nigerian Artist And Comedian Mr Rich Rejects Car Gift From Davido. / Kim Oprah Celebrates 800K Followers On IG With Sultry Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.