Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:36 PM

Girl Code Game... Come In If You Know The Meaning - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Code Game... Come In If You Know The Meaning (1719 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / Narrative Guy/girl Code / Narrative Guy/girl Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Code Game... Come In If You Know The Meaning by maak400: 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Saw this cherry picture on a friend’s status today. She said it’s a game of code for ladies only. I asked her the meaning but she refused to say it. Some girls also have banana and blueberry on their status. Who knows the meaning?

Re: Girl Code Game... Come In If You Know The Meaning by percyshelu(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
I have been seeing it too embarassed
Re: Girl Code Game... Come In If You Know The Meaning by Infinity988(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
E simple nau
Re: Girl Code Game... Come In If You Know The Meaning by Nueel: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Code Game... Come In If You Know The Meaning by Bluezy13(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Anything girls code no dey pass Monthly period and pregnancy.

So I have nothing to say
Re: Girl Code Game... Come In If You Know The Meaning by Mrshape: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
maak400:
Saw this cherry picture on a friend’s status today. She said it’s a game of code for ladies only. I asked her the meaning but she refused to say it. Some girls also have banana and blueberry on their status. Who knows the meaning?
Cherry na VJ na
If you open a cherry it looks like vj

(1) (Reply)

Until You Get Married,be Stingy With Money And Be Generous With Affection -Reno / See The Slay Queen Popular Naija Musician Is Banging [ Watch Video] / Use This Code: Link Your NIN Now !!! MTN: *785#, Airtel: *121#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.